CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 Tech/Performance (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-tech-performance-169/)
-   -   Vararam TCR-7 on Sale at CCA - C7 Corvette (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-tech-performance/4065559-vararam-tcr-7-on-sale-at-cca-c7-corvette.html)

Custom Corvette Accessories 11-12-2017 09:08 AM

Vararam TCR-7 on Sale at CCA - C7 Corvette

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...4cf0f853dd.jpg

Vararam TCR-7
C7 Corvette Cold Air Intakes

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...25023cc0ff.jpg

Introducing the Vararam TCR-7 for the C7 Corvette. This new
Cold Air Intake is manufactured with High Strength Injection and
Roto-Molding and features a washable and re-usable High Flow
Filter. The TCR-7 can be installed with basic hand tools and requires
no permanent modification to your Corvette

Fitment: C7 Corvette and Corvette Grand Sport

Click the link below to Shop Now

C7 Corvette Vararam TCR-7 Cold Air Intake

Thanks
CCA

L1FRDOG 03-23-2018 10:10 PM

Just ordered mine yesterday.... tracking Number says arrival date is this Tuesday!!

L1FRDOG
Deeds, Not Words!

Custom Corvette Accessories 03-24-2018 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by L1FRDOG (Post 1596846999)
Just ordered mine yesterday.... tracking Number says arrival date is this Tuesday!!

L1FRDOG
Deeds, Not Words!

Enjoy :thumbs:

Tks again

Chip

L1FRDOG 03-27-2018 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Custom Corvette Accessories (Post 1596848423)
Enjoy :thumbs:

Tks again

Chip

Vararam TCR-7 arrived today! very excited, and I have already opened the box... so... I have a few questions.

1. Most CAI manufacturers boast improved claims based on increasing the actual surface area of the filter (i.e. BIGGER Filter). I notice that the filter included with the Vararam is identical to the Stock filter. There is a Green Filter (but it is gray in color) GF 4257. I wanted to confirm that the Vararam TCR-7 is in fact the same size filter as the stock filter?

2. I was previously going to simply do my own upgrade with a Standard Green Filter and replace the Stock so I ordered GF7225 the "Green Filter" for the C7. So when comparing them they are almost identical except one is Literally GREEN, and the Vararam is gray. So which is the better flowing GREEN / GRAY?

3. Honestly the Green costs more, but the last gray filter I saw was a dry filter. So what is the difference? Is it simply that the GF4257 is simply a Vararam specific product number for the same filter (built to order)?

L1FRDOG
Deeds, Not Words!

L1FRDOG 03-28-2018 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by L1FRDOG (Post 1596871451)
Vararam TCR-7 arrived today! very excited, and I have already opened the box... so... I have a few questions.

1. Most CAI manufacturers boast improved claims based on increasing the actual surface area of the filter (i.e. BIGGER Filter). I notice that the filter included with the Vararam is identical to the Stock filter. There is a Green Filter (but it is gray in color) GF 4257. I wanted to confirm that the Vararam TCR-7 is in fact the same size filter as the stock filter?

2. I was previously going to simply do my own upgrade with a Standard Green Filter and replace the Stock so I ordered GF7225 the "Green Filter" for the C7. So when comparing them they are almost identical except one is Literally GREEN, and the Vararam is gray. So which is the better flowing GREEN / GRAY?

3. Honestly the Green costs more, but the last gray filter I saw was a dry filter. So what is the difference? Is it simply that the GF4257 is simply a Vararam specific product number for the same filter (built to order)?

L1FRDOG
Deeds, Not Words!

Fantastic! Really appreciate the reply and info! I was not complaining I just wanted to make sure I had good answers to give to those who ask. I also will post this replay on the other discussions I asked this question.

Much appreciated!

L1FRDOG
Deeds, Not Words!

Custom Corvette Accessories 03-28-2018 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by L1FRDOG (Post 1596878812)
Fantastic! Really appreciate the reply and info! I was not complaining I just wanted to make sure I had good answers to give to those who ask. I also will post this replay on the other discussions I asked this question.

Much appreciated!

L1FRDOG
Deeds, Not Words!

I asked Steve from Vararam to chime in, sure he will be along shortly :thumbs:

Regards
Chip

L1FRDOG 03-28-2018 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Custom Corvette Accessories (Post 1596878830)
I asked Steve from Vararam to chime in, sure he will be along shortly :thumbs:

Regards
Chip

Sorry already got my answer on a different Vararam post. I was just closing the loop on the other posts. They answered all my questions and I am 100% good to go!

Custom Corvette Accessories 03-29-2018 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by L1FRDOG (Post 1596878929)
Sorry already got my answer on a different Vararam post. I was just closing the loop on the other posts. They answered all my questions and I am 100% good to go!

Sounds good :cheers:

Tks
Chip

color me gone 07-23-2019 09:01 PM

Thanks............Ordered One........
Nathan

Custom Corvette Accessories 07-25-2019 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by color me gone (Post 1599824436)
Thanks............Ordered One........
Nathan

Tks Nathan, should go today :cheers:

Regards
Chip

StoplightWarrior 07-29-2019 01:31 AM

Can I get this part shipped to CA?

I had to order the intake for my SS to a friend out of state and have him ship to me.

Custom Corvette Accessories 07-29-2019 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by StoplightWarrior (Post 1599858832)
Can I get this part shipped to CA?

I had to order the intake for my SS to a friend out of state and have him ship to me.

Sorry, not CARB approved to be shipped to CA

Regards
Chip

Custom Corvette Accessories 08-23-2023 09:45 AM

All current orders are OTD :thumbs:

Regards
Chip