CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted-115/)
-   -   WTB: Misc C6 Parts (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted/4105544-misc-c6-parts.html)

Mr Black 02-22-2018 01:42 PM

Misc C6 Parts

3 Attachment(s)
I banged up my Z a few months ago and am finally getting around to fixing it. All in all I feel pretty good about the accident which was caused by a reckless oncoming Civic driver and could have been catastrophic. I had to swerve to avoid the Civic who was cutting across my lane like a bat out of hell causing me to go off road but I managed to thread it through a couple telephone poles like a needle minimizing the damage to my car. The Civic never stopped and luckily no one else was involved.... the damage came when I ran over a pipe with about an 8" o.d that launched me into a parking lot. Nothing major, no frame or engine and little body damage but I need to get a few things to get her off the lift and back on the road so I'm looking for some replacement parts which I have listed below. Let me know if you have anything your looking to get rid of that I have on the list, I'm in Lafayette La and something I could pick up and see before I buy would of course be preferred but I'm open to paying for shipping depending on the rate and price of the part. I posted a couple pics of my girl in her current state.

Front Bumper Cover and Grills/ Fog Lights (preferably black)
Skid Plate
Radiator
Radiator Baffle
Radiator Support
Cooling Fan Assembly
A/C condenser
Black front (split spoke style) 18" wheel "speedline only please"
Front Crossmember
Power Steering Oil Cooler and lines
Engine Oil Cooler and lines
Air Intake (had an Airaid and loved it but let me know what you got)

Thanks,

00blackc5 02-23-2018 10:56 PM

pm me and I can help with some of these.

Atl_monte 02-24-2018 12:27 AM

I have about half the list PM sent

chevy427bigblock 02-24-2018 11:43 AM

I have a brand new Z06 bumper from gm...$400 or best offer
Let me know

C/10 02-25-2018 08:23 PM

Hey I don't know how much of these point you had already purchased. But I have most of them. From a black 08 with 4500 miles on it

rganders 02-26-2018 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Black (Post 1596647836)
I banged up my Z a few months ago and am finally getting around to fixing it. All in all I feel pretty good about the accident which was caused by a reckless oncoming Civic driver and could have been catastrophic. I had to swerve to avoid the Civic who was cutting across my lane like a bat out of hell causing me to go off road but I managed to thread it through a couple telephone poles like a needle minimizing the damage to my car. The Civic never stopped and luckily no one else was involved.... the damage came when I ran over a pipe with about an 8" o.d that launched me into a parking lot. Nothing major, no frame or engine and little body damage but I need to get a few things to get her off the lift and back on the road so I'm looking for some replacement parts which I have listed below. Let me know if you have anything your looking to get rid of that I have on the list, I'm in Lafayette La and something I could pick up and see before I buy would of course be preferred but I'm open to paying for shipping depending on the rate and price of the part. I posted a couple pics of my girl in her current state.

Front Bumper Cover and Grills/ Fog Lights (preferably black)
Skid Plate
Radiator
Radiator Baffle
Radiator Support
Cooling Fan Assembly
A/C condenser
Black front (split spoke style) 18" wheel "speedline only please"
Front Crossmember
Power Steering Oil Cooler and lines
Engine Oil Cooler and lines
Air Intake (had an Airaid and loved it but let me know what you got)

Thanks,

I don't have many of the parts you're looking for but i do have a pair of good c6 rear fenders and a good right front fender. traded my c6 so i have no use for these now. live just across texas/louisiana border in vidor off ih10. though maybe you could use some spare parts. text me 409-365-9488 or email rganders if interested.

Mr Black 03-03-2018 11:22 AM

Still looking

Originally Posted by C/10 (Post 1596670853)
Hey I don't know how much of these point you had already purchased. But I have most of them. From a black 08 with 4500 miles on it

haven't bought anything but the skid bar so far. Can you send pics and prices of what you have. Also, where are you located?

Mr Black 03-03-2018 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by rganders (Post 1596678020)
I don't have many of the parts you're looking for but i do have a pair of good c6 rear fenders and a good right front fender. traded my c6 so i have no use for these now. live just across texas/louisiana border in vidor off ih10. though maybe you could use some spare parts. text me 409-365-9488 or email rganders if interested.

I think I can block and sand my fenders to save them, the right side just has a minor scrape. Thanks for looking out though.

C/10 03-03-2018 09:58 PM

Z06 parts

Sorry for the delayed response. Call or text me when you can. 631-258-8094