CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Best Forum Buying Experience (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/4131061-best-forum-buying-experience.html)

Tamulinas2 04-25-2018 03:27 PM

Best Forum Buying Experience

I'm ready to place an order for a 2019 LBR Grand Sport (today). Which Forum Dealer provides the best buying experience? I'm particularly interested in their ability to return phone calls even after the order has been placed. I tried to use the search function but did not really answer my question.
Thanks

vuuduu21 04-25-2018 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tamulinas2 (Post 1597074146)
I'm ready to place an order for a 2019 LBR Grand Sport (today). Which Forum Dealer provides the best buying experience? I'm particularly interested in their ability to return phone calls even after the order has been placed. I tried to use the search function but did not really answer my question.
Thanks

I just had a great experience with MacMulkin. pretty much everything was done via e-mail. quick and easy

F4 Phantom 04-25-2018 03:36 PM

I had a very good experience with Amoni at Kerbeck. I ordered from Kerbeck's website list of cars. My 14 crystal red C7 vert was on a truck traveling in the wrong direction somewhere between Bowling Green an Atlantic City. Amoni sent me picks of it being unloaded off the transporter and being stored indoors. He helped my with CA DMV. He mailed me the owners manual and infotainment manuals so I could study them in advance. He always returned phone calls quickly, even after I had the car. He gave me MSRP when everyone else was doing markups. I hired Montway to enclosed ship it to CA for me ($1,600). 10 days from wiring Kerbeck a deposit to delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to use Kerbeck again.:thumbs:

sTz 04-25-2018 04:20 PM

Personal experience, MacMulkin :thumbs:

One of the easiest and seamless transactions that I’ve ever made. Also, I’ve read great reports on Criswell and Kerbeck...

ColoradoGS 04-25-2018 04:28 PM

My MacMulkin experience was top notch. I bought the car from them in NH, chose museum delivery in KY, used a credit union in WI, and I live in CO. At first I was a little worried as I had to communicate by phone and email with all of those moving parts but it went surprisingly easy. Jessy @ MacMulkin even bent over backwards with dating paperwork to try to get me the best incentives.

Picking up the car at the museum went flawlessly. They had all the right paperwork, I had all the right paperwork, and so on. I never had a case of not being able to reach anyone. In most cases they answered directly and I didn't even have to wait for a callback. (Shane and co at the museum were equally impressive in this regard.)

don7790 04-25-2018 04:37 PM

I have bought 3 Vettes, 2 Cadillacs and a Colorado pick up from Macmulkin without a hitch.Good honest people. Do a search and you will see what I am talking about.

FunDriver 04-25-2018 04:49 PM

MacMulkin does a great job. A friend bought off the lot, it was shipped with Intercity, and arrived ahead of time. Paperwork was easy and as I recall there were no doc fees.

Iconic 04-25-2018 04:52 PM

I bought my first Vette from MacMulkin as well. To this day it is the easiest vehicle purchase I've made.

Burgy 04-25-2018 04:53 PM

Don't think you can beat Mike Furman at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD.

dengelZ51 04-25-2018 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by F4 Phantom (Post 1597074217)
I had a very good experience with Amoni at Kerbeck. I ordered from Kerbeck's website list of cars. My 14 crystal red C7 vert was on a truck traveling in the wrong direction somewhere between Bowling Green an Atlantic City. Amoni sent me picks of it being unloaded off the transporter and being stored indoors. He helped my with CA DMV. He mailed me the owners manual and infotainment manuals so I could study them in advance. He always returned phone calls quickly, even after I had the car. He gave me MSRP when everyone else was doing markups. I hired Montway to enclosed ship it to CA for me ($1,600). 10 days from wiring Kerbeck a deposit to delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to use Kerbeck again.:thumbs:

I also had a great experience with Amoni at Kerbeck. I recently ordered my 2019 Corvette Stingray Z51 from them and am taking delivery at the National Corvette Museum next week. They were great to deal with and very responsive to my many calls and questions, as most of the transaction was done long-distance.

Matt@VanBortelChevy 04-25-2018 05:05 PM

I'm here and ready to assist if you are still looking! I'm always available to help before, during, and after the sale. Feel free to reach out to me directly at 585-222-0143 or mfagenbaum@vbchevy.com.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...617bd522a5.jpg

Borntorun04/17 04-25-2018 05:16 PM

VanBortel Chevy , Rochester, N.Y Did my order and trade over phone, text and emails. My transaction could not have gone smoother. Salesman was Nate and he was excellent in communicating with me answering ALL my question before ,during and after order was placed. Good luck on your purchase. The hunt for a new GS was fun but driving a GS is a BLAST!

nikic6 04-25-2018 05:24 PM

MacMulkin.

Thunder22 04-25-2018 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tamulinas2 (Post 1597074146)
Thanks

Mike Furman at Criswell, hands down.

Spice red Ed 04-25-2018 05:42 PM

MacMulkin, I cannot think of anything negative about the buying experience, plus no dealer add on fees. Everything was done using overnight FedEx. Courtesy delivery arranged by MacMulkin.

cor28vettes 04-25-2018 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Burgy (Post 1597074716)
Don't think you can beat Mike Furman at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

speedlink 04-25-2018 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by vuuduu21 (Post 1597074212)
I just had a great experience with MacMulkin. pretty much everything was done via e-mail. quick and easy

2nd that!

stillcrazy 04-25-2018 06:11 PM

Kerbeck,
They answered my questions when my selling dealer would not and went the EXTRA mile to help me track my car in shipping even thought I had bought it somewhere else.

mdolandese 04-25-2018 06:13 PM

Mike Furman at Criswell for sure. He always returned my calls by email or phone every time I contacted him .Great guy great experience:thumbs:

Guitarking1 04-25-2018 07:07 PM

My 2018 GS buying experience from Kerbeck was the easiest in my life. And that even factors in my flight to Philly and waiting for it to be shipped to Texas.

My nature always assumes something will go wrong, but this was virtually seamless from start to finish.