CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Best Forum Buying Experience (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/4131061-best-forum-buying-experience.html)

hobo604 04-25-2018 07:34 PM

Ron from Kerbeck was very helpful

teejake 04-25-2018 09:45 PM

As good as any others might be I can’t imagine anyone being better than Mike Furman at Criswell.

Inferno24 04-25-2018 10:47 PM

Another vote for MacMulkin. I bought my 18 there and it was hands down the easiest new car buying experience I have ever been through. Everything was done over the phone. Flew to Boston
and was picked up at the airport by a driver from MacMulkin. When I got to the dealership car was out front waiting. Signed a few papers, gave them the check went over the car and drove home.

Foosh 04-25-2018 11:36 PM

Another vote for Mike Furman at Criswell.

Skid Row Joe 04-25-2018 11:49 PM

When I was shopping forum Internet dealers, I decided to go with the best discount and least cost offered. Thankfully, I found as great a discount buying locally in-State. Call around, and draw your own conclusion(s).

C5Driver 04-26-2018 12:10 AM

Got mine from Les Stanford the best car buying experience I have ever had. Purchased over the phone and paperwork by FedEx. Awesome :thumbs:

fsvoboda 04-26-2018 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by C5Driver (Post 1597077241)
Got mine from Les Stanford the best car buying experience I have ever had. Purchased over the phone and paperwork by FedEx. Awesome :thumbs:

I had an excellent experience with Dennis Tap at Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn, Michigan. I live near Lansing, an hour or so away. Called Dennis one afternoon, drove down and did a test drive and negotiated the deal that same afternoon, picked up the car a couple of days later when it had been prepped.

I did a lot of following of discussions of the forum dealers in the run-up to buying the car, and my impression is that they pretty uniformly do a good job and are quite attentive to customers. Check the dealer for sale forum here, and realize that the exact deals available change at least monthly as Chevy changes what it offers to dealers and as the dealers themselves look at their inventories.

:cheers:

TKgs2010 04-26-2018 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Borntorun04/17 (Post 1597074855)
VanBortel Chevy , Rochester, N.Y Did my order and trade over phone, text and emails. My transaction could not have gone smoother. Salesman was Nate and he was excellent in communicating with me answering ALL my question before ,during and after order was placed. Good luck on your purchase. The hunt for a new GS was fun but driving a GS is a BLAST!

:iagree: Same color on my ZO6, same good experience from the time I placed the order until I picked up the car. Matt was my guy, knows the product and no surprises, highly recommended.:thumbs:

late sleeper 04-26-2018 08:59 AM

I also had a great transaction with Dennis Tap at Les Stanford. He returned all my calls and responded to my emails. When I flew to Detroit to pick it up, he personally picked me up at the airport, dropped me at my hotel and picked me up the next morning. Stanford was closed that Saturday, but Dennis opened it up for me. My paperwork was complete and ready to sign. After pulling the window sticker I was on the road.

Corgidog1 04-26-2018 09:25 AM

Can't go wrong with any of the big forum dealers.

Zaphod B 04-26-2018 10:15 AM

My experience with MacMulkin was excellent. I purchased long-distance from Texas, and everything from the initial contact, to placing my order, to delivery in Nashua NH was first-rate and enjoyable.

Godsvett 04-27-2018 08:53 PM

Go to the man: Mike Furman at Criswell in Maryland. You won’t find no one better!!

Tamulinas2 04-27-2018 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by USmarinecorpsh32 (Post 1597089817)
Go to the man: Mike Furman at Criswell in Maryland. You won’t find no one better!!

Thanks for everyone's response. There is a dealer function taking place in Bowling Green this week so some of the salesmen were not available. I went with MacMulkin. Mark and Jessy were more than helpful. The order was complete in 48 hrs.
Stace