CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-parts-for-sale-wanted-162/)
-   -   FS: Bran new parts in box selling individual now (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-parts-for-sale-wanted/4210306-bran-new-parts-in-box-selling-individual-now.html)

kruss 11-08-2018 12:16 PM

Bran new parts in box selling individual now

Hi lots of interest in the parts individually so here we go. Need to sell my bran new parts in box ASAP had a baby .

Ecs super charger $3,500
ecs alky kit $450
Full corsa extreme exhaust CA black $1,000
wiseco custom aluminum pistons $650

rolxism@yahoo.com is my email thanks

Fast6.3 11-08-2018 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by kruss (Post 1598301349)
Hi lots of interest in the parts individually so here we go. Need to sell my bran new parts in box ASAP had a baby .

Ecs super charger $3,500
ecs alky kit $450

are those tht drop in pistons

Bighoward305 11-08-2018 03:25 PM

Any more info on the supercharger?

BAAD LS2 11-08-2018 03:46 PM

You just surprise had a baby and now have to sell all your stuff that is new in box, with zero pictures and 4 total posts?? I smell a scam.

kruss 11-08-2018 05:17 PM

Yes the super charger is Ecs sc1500 . I’m not sure why my picture never posted but yes I sold my c7 never got to put the parts on .

HorsePower Junkie 11-08-2018 05:30 PM

I'm interested in buying your parts.

Please post pics of your parts, and the receipts for the parts.

Thanks

HorsePower Junkie 11-08-2018 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by kruss (Post 1598301349)

Ecs super charger $3,500
ecs alky kit $450

Congrats on your new baby! Sorry to hear that you have to sell everything you just purchased.

Please posts pics of the receipts from where you just purchased these parts.

I'd like to buy them.

Thanks

kruss 11-08-2018 05:34 PM

I do not have any receipts I bought them in 2015. I prefer local pick up in Redding ca or I can drive to meet you if close . Trying to post my pictures again I’m pushing upload and then it doesn’t post ?
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...5b75e8eea.jpeg

kruss 11-08-2018 05:34 PM

I might have receipts actually inside the boxes still.

kruss 11-08-2018 06:08 PM

I pm you

kruss 11-08-2018 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Fast6.3 (Post 1598302622)

are those tht drop in pistons

yes

Silvah Goat 11-08-2018 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie (Post 1598303540)
and the receipts for the parts.

Thanks

Wow, since when is how much someone paid for something any of your business.

2 seats 11-08-2018 10:32 PM

Live in Cali and didn’t buy A&A. Traitor 😂😂

HorsePower Junkie 11-09-2018 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Silvah Goat (Post 1598304959)

Wow, since when is how much someone paid for something any of your business.

Not about what he paid, Goat.
Simply trying to determine more precisely what parts it is that he's selling.

Silvah Goat 11-09-2018 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie (Post 1598305655)
Not about what he paid, Goat.
Simply trying to determine more precisely what parts it is that he's selling.

Part numbers will tell you that. Pictures will confirm.

KGrant 11-09-2018 08:25 AM

It's not asking what someone paid and who cares what he paid, it is about validating what he purchased and that someone actually have what they say they have. You have the right to ask and the right to decline to purchase if you have concerns on legitimacy of parts. As a member, I wouldn't hesitate show documentation or receipt if asked of an expensive item that I am selling especially if it allows you to get the item sold. You black out personal information on receipt and show everything else and I don't see the big deal.

Ask the many members who have gotten scammed if they think it is a good idea to as for verification when in doubt. That said, not saying the seller is not legit but pointing out why many buyers are properly trying to protect themselves from getting scammed. Does it make it problematic for legitimate sellers, absolutely but these are the times we are in and most reasonable people would understand the concerns.

Silvah Goat 11-09-2018 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by KGrant (Post 1598306178)
It not asking what someone paid and who cares what he paid, it is about validating what he purchased and that someone actually have what they say they have. You have the right to ask and the right to decline to purchase if you have concerns on legitimacy of parts. As a member, I wouldn't hesitate show documentation or receipt if asked of an expensive item that I am selling especially if it allows you to get the item sold. You black out personal information on receipt and show everything else and I don't see the big deal.

Ask the many members who have gotten scammed if they think it is a good idea to as for verification when in doubt. That said, not saying the seller is not legit but pointing out why many buyers are properly trying to protect themselves from getting scammed. Does it make it problematic for legitimate sellers, absolutely but these are the times we are in and most reasonable people would understand the concerns.

It is nearly impossible to get scammed these days. Asking for a receipt is asking for how much the seller paid. Period. If he paid less than market value, the item still is worth market value. If he paid more, no one will pay him more than a percentage off market value. So market value is important, what he paid, more or less is not. If you get scammed, it is your own fault. There are so many safeguards for online purchasing it’s not funny. You have to override those safeguards to lose your money. If you do that, shame on you.

StingBeeZ06 11-09-2018 09:01 AM

So, there is another post somewhere on here, with of a bunch of C7 interior and exterior parts a guy is selling.
He has individual photos of each part, out of the boxes, all out in the open, laying on packing blankets in the bright sunshine. With super close ups of imperfections. You can SEE exactly what he is selling.
If you are selling something online to people you have never met face to face, presentation is very important. All that is being asked is photos of the parts, out of the boxes and verification the parts are what he says they are. That is not too much to ask.
Right now we have a picture of a stack of boxes. Just saying.

Silvah Goat 11-09-2018 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by StingBeeZ06 (Post 1598306325)
So, there is another post somewhere on here, with of a bunch of C7 interior and exterior parts a guy is selling.
He has individual photos of each part, out of the boxes, all out in the open, laying on packing blankets in the bright sunshine. With super close ups of imperfections. You can SEE exactly what he is selling.
If you are selling something online to people you have never met face to face, presentation is very important. All that is being asked is photos of the parts, out of the boxes and verification the parts are what he says they are. That is not too much to ask.
Right now we have a picture of a stack of boxes. Just saying.

I couldn’t agree more. Asking for better pics, picks of the labels, in and out of sunshine, all completely reasonable requests. My point was the receipts are not. If you want to share them, post them. I was just saying asking is inappropriate.

2 seats 11-09-2018 12:27 PM

Emailed