CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   BEWARE SCAM ALERT!! 454z06 on here! (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4213398-beware-scam-alert-454z06-on-here.html)

IceCold30 11-17-2018 11:18 AM

BEWARE SCAM ALERT!! 454z06 on here!

I just wanted to make everyone aware of the ongoing scams the member 454z06 has been running. He also goes by 454Z06 on ls1tech, misterfixxer (misterfixxer@hotmail.com), cyclerage23@yahoo.com (Jason Anderson). Back in March I bought a freshly rebuilt lq9, with A.I. ls6 heads, and a custom grind cam, which as of today 11/17 8 months later I have not received. All I have received is lie after lie, and excuse after excuse, and promise after promise. I paid him $1900 for the short block, and then another $2450 for the heads and cam combo and have received nothing. I by no means wanted to have to go and make a public complaint, but I just don't want anyone else to get screwed over by dealing with him. Which after reading on here, and ls1tech, several others have throughout the year. I have been given every excuse from Fastenal shipped to wrong address, to his aunt and uncle being sick. Then he didn't have the motor, then he was gonna send another motor, then he was gonna refund, then more blah blah blah. And that's when he actually replies. All of which has lead to 8months with no motor, paying shop labor to put car back together broke since the motor was never sent, and then more money to get the car shipped back to me from FL where the shop I had doing the work was at, to me back in MS where I live since I had no idea when, if ever I would get a motor. Which is a good thing I did since I never received anything. Between parts, labor, and shipping, he has cost me over $7k. So hopefully this thread will save someone the headache of having to deal with such a sorry individual.

ShagVette 11-17-2018 11:37 AM

Looks like he hasn't been on the forum since Aug.2018.

IceCold30 11-17-2018 11:46 AM

Hopefully he hasn't changed his member name again, I hate for anyone to get scammed.

Route99 11-17-2018 08:25 PM

Bummer about the ripoff.
Hopefully you used a credit card and can dispute it with your credit card company.

IceCold30 11-18-2018 05:34 PM

I wish I would have used a credit card now, but unfortunately I didn't, so I'm out the money until he is forced to pay it back.

Crosis 11-25-2018 08:27 AM

Get his IP address from his emails so he can be found and contact the authorities to file a felony wire fraud charge against him. Poor service is one thing, what you describe is actually a criminal act.

IceCold30 11-25-2018 08:35 AM

I have his phone number, which he still replies from maybe 1 time a week or every 2 weeks with more excuses, and his home address as well. You can’t leave a voicemail Bc he leaves his inbox full. But I am currently in the process of having lawsuit papers made out on him, so hopefully soon he will get what’s coming to him for being a sorry human being. And I can finally get my money back I’ve lost dealing with him.

Originally Posted by Crosis (Post 1598390614)
Get his IP address from his emails so he can be found and contact the authorities to file a felony wire fraud charge against him. Poor service is one thing, what you describe is actually a criminal act.