CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c1-and-c2-corvettes-for-sale-wanted-58/)
-   -   WTT: Trade nice c5 for a basket case c2 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c1-and-c2-corvettes-for-sale-wanted/4218524-trade-nice-c5-for-a-basket-case-c2.html)

troys toys 12-02-2018 10:31 PM

Trade nice c5 for a basket case c2

I would like to trade my c5 for a basket case c2 my car is nice I have owned it over 10 years always garaged has around 140000 miles all new drill slotted brakes ..the c2can be very rough I just want to build a c2 year not to important...I value my 98 around 9000...I can add cash if needed..the c2 does not need to run it does not even need to have a motor or tranny I will take a good body with vin tags..thanks..if interested just send email for pic I can not get them to load on here...

troys toys 12-06-2018 09:44 AM

c5 has aftermarket exhaust zo6 wheels 18s all around drilled discs...I will also offer up my c3 79 l82 four speed car has all new interior ..seats carpet..all rubbers door panels arm rests all brand new factory wheels polished with brand new bfgs...I will offer both for the right c2 project car...I have owned both cars over 10 years I do own a blown 427 64 street car and want to build a injected c2 to put next to the blower!!!thanks happy holidays

67's 12-06-2018 05:00 PM

Not to burst your bubble, but Z-bars with tags go for about $8,500

troys toys 12-06-2018 05:55 PM

yes but I got my 64 corvette for free..fire wall back with dash and yes original tags ..both..it was a white with blu interior. I found it in a field on orville and the owner gave it to me and now it is a beautiful blown 427 pro street so it can happen I am proof//..thanks for your input though..

troys toys 12-21-2018 09:11 AM

two drivers for one basket case...we all know there is a old c2 you are not ever going to get to so why not trade for a nice running 1979 l82 4 speed..car has been freshly restored brand new stock seats brand new door panels arm rests door latches full rubber change brand new carpet through out entire car.brand new bfgs on factory fresh polished wheels lug nuts center caps.new calipers all around new master.. just need paint has 30 year old blue paint it is blue on blue mirror tops..value 9000.. and also have a nice c5 lowered...silver with black and grey interior.. zo6 wheels drilled rotors nice both for one non running old car you will never get to ..get on the road today ..own two corvettes for the one old money pit out in the field...come on ..I know it can happen ..oh I know it can ..just keep the faith..both cars registered ready to go...thank you happy holidays....corvettes forever..value is 18000 to 20 for this package.both have clean cali titles and registration..in my name..thanks troy..

vettebuyer6369 12-21-2018 06:40 PM

Must provide asking price/valuation for second car please.

emccomas 12-22-2018 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by troys toys (Post 1598456100)
yes but I got my 64 corvette for free..fire wall back with dash and yes original tags ..both..it was a white with blu interior. I found it in a field on orville and the owner gave it to me and now it is a beautiful blown 427 pro street so it can happen I am proof//..thanks for your input though..

Just curious, how long ago did someone give you a C2 with tags?

The car you are describing would now be the perfect starting point for a C2 resto-mod.

No wanting to interfere with your request for trade, just wondering about your goals.