CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C3s for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3s-for-sale-wanted-56/)
-   -   FS: 71 Coupe - Uxbridge, MA (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3s-for-sale-wanted/4225710-71-coupe-uxbridge-ma.html)

Yzordderrex 12-27-2018 02:34 PM

71 Coupe - Uxbridge, MA

Greetings.
I have a 71 T-TOP 350 4speed for sale.
The car is matching numbers Brands Hatch Green with Saddle interior. I think motor probably low hp (270??). The car was wrecked before I bought it. My son-in-law tells me the guy who replaced nose did a so-so job. Son-in-law got it fairly straight though. The engine has been rebuilt and starts and runs nice. I had the intake manifold powder coat and some brackets too. Car has new bushings and springs in front end and shocks on all corners. New brakes all the way around and lines and hoses. New ss chamber exhaust. New door panels and seats are in good condition. New Radiator and hoses. New gas tank and new Edelbrock carb. New tires on back - plenty of meat on front. The motor runs hot. My son-in-law tells me it is because it doesn't have a fan shroud. I bought a fan shroud and it comes with car. You will install. Price is $6,000 firm. No wiggle room there. My son in law is very good painter and we can negotiate paint at a very good price. I already paid son-in-law for paint job so we can negotiate that if you want at a bargain. He said he needs to put a couple of parts on before painting. Maybe headlight door or something like that. I lost interest in project and to tell the truth I would rather be on my Kubota tractor. Sold Harley for Kubota and don't miss it one bit. So there ya go. Car is in Uxbridge, MA. I have MA title here in New Hampshire where I live. If you are interested then I have a video on my Facebook page at Roswell Bob Lafrank.

Happy Motoring

Plasticfreak 12-28-2018 04:49 PM

How bout a picture???

Yzordderrex 12-28-2018 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Plasticfreak (Post 1598579637)
How bout a picture???

See if this plays for you.

Facebook Post

Plasticfreak 12-28-2018 10:39 PM

It does sound good!
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...51effc17ea.jpg

Yzordderrex 12-29-2018 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Plasticfreak (Post 1598581519)

Thank you Plasticfreak. That is the Chambered Stainless Steel sound.

Dazaa Rafae Aman 12-29-2018 11:33 AM

I've sent you a PM, wonder if this is the car for me!

FAUEE 12-31-2018 10:00 AM

Is it missing any parts? Is it drivable condition (once the parts removed for paint are back on)?

Jebbysan 01-02-2019 08:14 AM

Pics please?

Jebby

Yzordderrex 01-02-2019 01:47 PM

Yes car is drive-able. Needs fan shroud installed. There is one interior part I recall cracked or chipped. I do not know if all interior parts are there but no major parts missing. Car will need carpeting. Other than a few chrome pieces, and wheel trim the car is complete. We can negotiate putting all of the chrome on after car is painted if that is what you would like. Car is almost complete so I feel that $5k is a damn good price considering what numbers matching cars go for these days. The car has been stored inside since I graduated from college in 96, so the frame is totally solid.
thank you
Bob

Yzordderrex 01-02-2019 01:49 PM

I am sorry but I have no pics Jebbysan. I have posted a video instead.

Jebbysan 01-02-2019 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Yzordderrex (Post 1598607162)
I am sorry but I have no pics Jebbysan. I have posted a video instead.

I cant see the vid :(

Jebby

Yzordderrex 01-03-2019 10:37 AM

Hi Jebby.

It is on my Facebook page also. Roswell Bob LaFrank. Try that and let me know.

thank you
Bob

Jebbysan 01-03-2019 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Yzordderrex (Post 1598612394)
Hi Jebby.

It is on my Facebook page also. Roswell Bob LaFrank. Try that and let me know.

thank you
Bob

Got it.....and it does run! Do you have all of the parts?

Jebby