CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Other Cars (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/other-cars-24/)
-   -   Twin-turbo BMW X3 very nice $12K (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/other-cars/4227578-twin-turbo-bmw-x3-very-nice-12k.html)

wadenelson 01-02-2019 04:32 PM

Twin-turbo BMW X3 very nice $12K

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 48349851

Who needs something to haul the entire family? Well this thing hauls ass!

Fast, beautiful 2011 BMW X3. Twin turbo rocket ship. AWD. Fully loaded. Everything works. 101K miles. Has never needed any major repair. One owner.

All BMW specified maintenance done on schedule @ BMW dealership / Whittler Automotive. New Yokohama tires, brand new brakes/rotors. Body 8.5/10, Interior 9/10, Mechanicals 10/10.

This is your chance to own your dream BMW. Neck-snapping acceleration with twin turbos. You think you're doing 60 look down and you're doing 80+ it's so smooth, powerful and quiet.

This BMW needs nothing but a driver who's always wanted a fantastic BMW but doesn't want to put out $60K

Bluetooth, Voice Recognition, Moonroof, Heated Seats Backup Camera and Parking Sensors - Power W indows, mirrors, locks with keyless entry (two fobs), Bitter Cold AC, Cruise control- Fantastic Sound System It "reads" your CDs and stores them on an internal hard drive. Includes BMW navigation but honestly, Google Maps is better.

A turbocharged 3.0L 6 cylinder engine and 8 speed automatic transmission distribute power to all 4 wheels with AWD, ensuring you get wherever you are going in all weather conditions, safely and comfortably. Light colored interior doesn't bake in the summertime.

The 8-speed is the most amazing transmission I have ever driven. It shifts 3 gears by the time you exit an intersection. Touch the brakes and it automatically downshifts and engine brakes. How do it know!!!

Everything works: windows, locks, AC, Nav system, backup camera, great sound system, hands-free phone, garage door opener yada yada yada. Recent new Windshield WITH rain sensor.

THE UGLY: There is a minor scrape, my bad, on the RR fender. Invisible from 50 feet away. No door dings, no hail damage, no windshield chips. Left rear quarter was repaired 4 years ago after getting tapped by a Mitsubishi. No structural damage, repairs are perfect, original BMW parts used, paint matches perfectly, can't see even from beneath car. Otherwise immaculate CARFAX.

Gas mileage: 23-25 city AND highway.

Drive this gorgeous SUV. The twin turbos will snap your neck back. Its beautiful, it's been garaged, kept clean & waxed regularly. It has been loved, EVERY bit of maintenance done. It's great in snow too, with AWD. You're welcome to call the dealership OR Whittlers and ask them about it. We take it in and say "Do anything it needs!"

I would sell this to any of my friends. Nothing to hide. Everything works. GF just tired of expensive BMW maintenance. Drop me a PM if interested; I could possibly deliver. Vehicle in Albuquerque. Garaged always.

Capn Hook 01-03-2019 01:59 AM

"Neck snapping" is a comical touch! 0-60 in 6 seconds? Found the salesman. :cheers::D GLWs