CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   Willcox Customer Service (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4230758-willcox-customer-service.html)

Auggievf 01-11-2019 07:04 PM

Willcox Customer Service

I threw a bunch of money at Willcox for carpet/deadner/seat belts/+misc earlier this week.

When I called Willcox this morning to get an update on the order the gentleman who answered (I should have gotten his name) was fantastically helpful and very friendly. I got all the info I needed and am very satisfied with the help received.

Thanks Willcox and the mysterious gentleman who works there on the phone!

robert miller 01-15-2019 04:25 PM

ttt

I agree very good CO to do business with have done some big $$ in the past and will do so down the road.. Robert

Willcox Corvette 01-16-2019 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Auggievf (Post 1598667598)
I threw a bunch of money at Willcox for carpet/deadner/seat belts/+misc earlier this week.

When I called Willcox this morning to get an update on the order the gentleman who answered (I should have gotten his name) was fantastically helpful and very friendly. I got all the info I needed and am very satisfied with the help received.

Thanks Willcox and the mysterious gentleman who works there on the phone!

:thumbs:

Wish I knew who it was, but glad they helped you.

Ernie

richopp 01-26-2019 08:30 AM

Did my first order with Willcox and it was an easy experience once I got the hang of the website, etc.(my fault!).

Order arrived and is perfect. Great for a newbie to have a vendor he can rely on.

Thank-you, Willcox!

Auggievf 01-30-2019 04:43 PM

@Willcox Corvette I had the distinct pleasure of talking to the same gentleman again today when I called to ask a question about my carpet shipment (Apparently they shipped to you instead of me so there is a bit of a delay, he's shipping it out today...)

The person I have spoken to twice now is Tommy. He was a great help and very friendly. He even double checked a previous order that was sent out to make sure I had everything I needed for my project. Thanks for hiring excellent people like him.

~Jason

Willcox Corvette 01-30-2019 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Auggievf (Post 1598788708)
@Willcox Corvette I had the distinct pleasure of talking to the same gentleman again today when I called to ask a question about my carpet shipment (Apparently they shipped to you instead of me so there is a bit of a delay, he's shipping it out today...)

The person I have spoken to twice now is Tommy. He was a great help and very friendly. He even double checked a previous order that was sent out to make sure I had everything I needed for my project. Thanks for hiring excellent people like him.

~Jason

I'm getting too damn old... Tommy has been with me...get this... since he was 15 years old... he's 40 something now.. lol by my guess and I'd have to look. probably 28 years. Norm... (boy I miss this guy) same deal only longer... his wife had a stroke and had to retire. I don't have much turn over here, these guys become family to me.

I saw that ACC shipped us the last five shipments by mistake and normally they'd send them direct to the customer to avoid the shipping fee's.

All our carpet sets ship direct from them and for some bone headed reason they sent them all her the other day. They are going to refund us the outbound shipping and they are a great company to work with. I go all the way back with ACC to when it was Jack Holland's ACC and even broke, we'll I'd like to say bread @ Carlisle with him in the mid 70's, but it was actually Miller Lite :D Prop's to Robert for making such a fine beer.. :D (don't answer Robert lol... )

Ernie

Auggievf 01-30-2019 07:12 PM

Woah! That's some dedication, on both of your parts. Thanks again. :-D