CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   Full Throttle Corvette (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4233368-full-throttle-corvette.html)

cabman72 01-19-2019 01:41 AM

Full Throttle Corvette

Is anyone familiar with or have experience with Full Throttle Corvette? They list a bunch of parts on ebay and their prices are lower than most other places. They have over 28,000 feedbacks and 100% positive, which is amazing. I wonder about the quality of their products and if they're made overseas. I looked at a door and ignition lock set and they sell them for 1/2 of what others are selling them for. Seems to good to be true. I'd appreciate any comments.

Eliredandblack 01-19-2019 02:21 AM

They are located in a suburb of Atlanta, and I have purchased parts from them on several during the past year. I was at their store on Friday, and spoke with the Dave, who told me they get a lot of parts from Corvette America, and Volunteer Corvette. The local Corvette repair shop I use, also speaks very highly of them, Dave was also very accommodating and let me return (for a store credit) some unused parts that I had since May and didn’t need.

Primoz 01-19-2019 10:02 AM

I have bought from them on ebay several times. They are OK! No problems with them whatsoever! They use global shipping program so I use them to ship parts to Europe! You can also try Vettepartsplus

They also have good prices and good shipping options!

Don't forget Corvette pacifica for good prices. Email them for 10% off code!

Also Willcox has constant offers on something! Wiring harnesses especially!

81BLACKVETTE 01-19-2019 10:14 AM

I purchased from them on Ebay. No problems and quick shipping. Parts I received were labeled Corvette America

teamo 01-19-2019 11:01 AM

I bought some parts from them on the Ebay store. No problems.

Rescue Rogers 01-19-2019 11:29 AM

I've bought from them and had good experiences

Mooser 01-19-2019 11:33 AM

I've purchased from them in the past and had it shipped up here to Canada with no issues or concerns
M

Richard454 01-19-2019 11:58 AM

I have know Sam ( the owner) for almost 20 years. Great guy. Dave is also great to deal with- other than he also owns a Camaro- he's a great guy too.

They go out of their way to get it right- as they realize some of the repo parts are sometimes suspect in quality- and will make you happy.

They keep stuff in stock and don't just drop ship- big difference-as they know it's going to ship and don't have to rely of other warehouses/shippers.

Richard

cabman72 01-19-2019 01:27 PM

I ordered a forward console from them. It was $20 cheaper than the others and free shipping. Thanks for all the feedback. I may be ordering more.

twinpack 01-19-2019 01:48 PM

Purchased hundreds of dollars of parts from their website. Excellent quality products. No issue. Will purchase again.

M A Fry 01-19-2019 08:42 PM

:iagree:

vettebuyer6369 01-19-2019 09:17 PM

As there have been several responses to this thread, it would be getting close to promotion of a Non Supporting Vendor and therefore closed. However, as many people posting referred to specific transactions, I’ll move this to the Transaction Feedback section.

fastimes 10-29-2019 01:44 PM

I purchased my new shocks from them in May.
The factory (AC Delco) packaged the incorrect hardware (washers and bushings) with one of the front shocks.
Sam is still working hard to get me the correct hardware.

~Josh 11-04-2019 06:28 PM

Always had good luck with them.

fastimes 11-26-2019 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by ~Josh (Post 1600437458)
Always had good luck with them.

Well not so much for me . . .
I know I sent them all the right money for my shocks, why didn't they send me all the right parts?
Have emailed Sam numerous times to correct the wrong washer and bushing that was sent to me with a front shock. That was May 2019.
Now it's November 2019, he no longer returns emails, and I still do not have the correct washer and rubber bushing to install my shock.
I was told the AC Delco replacement shocks are hard to come by due to the GM strike, yet he has them for sale on eBay.

So basically . . . F me.