CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 Z06 Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion-170/)
-   -   TUNERZ STORE | DSC Sport v4 Controller C7 Corvette (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/4239935-tunerz-store-dsc-sport-v4-controller-c7-corvette.html)

Tunerz Store 02-07-2019 08:53 PM

TUNERZ STORE | DSC Sport v4 Controller C7 Corvette

Just a quick introduction before we get down to business!

My name is Michael and I have been the owner/operator of Tunerz Store based out of Louisville, KY for the past 9 years. Started out on the import side of the world (don't hold it against me) and picked up a new 2016 Z06 from Bowling Green Dec of 2015. Fast forward to March of 2018, long agonizing 2 years but I was fortunate enough to get a museum delivery on 2019 Z06 courtesy of GM replacement/repurchase program. So here I am today, quite ready and able to provide exceptional customer service with outstanding deals! Feel free to message me on here anytime or fill out the Contact Form on our website. I look forward to serving your needs and wants.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...cd8716f74d.jpg
C7 Corvette DSC Sport v4 Controller

The easiest, fastest, and best suspension upgrade for your C7 Corvette! The controller, intended for use with the original MSRC shocks, replaces the factory suspension control module. The DSC Sport Controller fully and completely interfaces with the factory dash display and controls. Using the DSC Sport tuning software, users have the ability to tune the suspension just like tuning the engine, including full velocity tuning and PTM control.

The Controller serves as an intro package to the DSC Sport system and is perfect for daily drivers and the occasional DE events. Looking for more competitive performance advantages? Check out the Tractive DDA RT and RTx shock packages with coilover conversion options.

Tables include:
• G Force
• Brake Pressure
• Steering Angle
• Speed
• Acceleration
• Shock Calibration
• Velocity
• Performance Traction Management (PTM)

The new DSC Sport V4 controller features:

Dual CAN chip for compatibility and enhanced data and messaging possibilities
More PTM shock modes
Smaller controller design for a compact and easier installation
Redesigned connector for easier installation
*Drag Launch Control*

With new data and messaging possibilities, we have enhanced the functions of the DSC Sport V4 controller with display messaging to display Launch Control activation and more.

Message me or post up about any questions or concerns! I used the DSC sport controller on my 2016 and from a daily driver aspect it completely changed the dynamics of the car. I will be adding one to my 2019 very soon and will post up feedback.

Tunerz Store 02-09-2019 07:48 PM

Message me anytime with questions or comments!

CaddyRacer 02-10-2019 11:33 AM

I have 2017 M7 Z06
Q: Does the C7 DSC come fully programmed and ready to work OR do I need to run the tuning software first?
A trusted friend of mine had a DSC for his GT350 (maybe 3 months ago) and he did not like it the car bottomed out all on highway apparently it needed to be tuned,
He returned it to his vendor

Tunerz Store 02-10-2019 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by CaddyRacer (Post 1598852371)
I have 2017 M7 Z06
Q: Does the C7 DSC come fully programmed and ready to work OR do I need to run the tuning software first?
A trusted friend of mine had a DSC for his GT350 (maybe 3 months ago) and he did not like it the car bottomed out all on highway apparently it needed to be tuned,
He returned it to his vendor

The Tuner does come loaded with a calibration file. With that said, I would also grab your trusty laptop for the software drivers utility download and registration to receive the Tuning Software. This allows you to tune, update firmware as new ones come out, check to make sure the latest firmware is loaded and also zero your dampers on initial install of the controller. Requires mini-usb cable.

The DSC Sport Tuning Academy has in depth videos that anyone buying one or using one should watch. The first 8 lessons are must watch and the others if you decide you want to do your own tuning. The FAQ are very informative as well.

In the case with your friend, as you said tuning would have solved any problems he was having and the vendor or DSC support could have helped with making that happen.

Hope that information helps!

TOPSPOT 02-11-2019 01:53 PM

I just purchased the last controller from you today, do you think the module will really make a difference on a 2019 with the 2019 OEM calibrations?

Tunerz Store 02-11-2019 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by TOPSPOT (Post 1598859244)
I just purchased the last controller from you today, do you think the module will really make a difference on a 2019 with the 2019 OEM calibrations?

Just to reiterate from our phone conversation, I would be surprised if there isn't a noticeable difference. Once I get mine installed and I can answer with 100% certainty. The 16 z06 with controller was night and day.

CaddyRacer 02-13-2019 02:59 AM

hmmmm....at those prices I would expect the start tune should be spot on.
"the first 8 lessons are must watch" sounds like more work to me (IE crappy until it's tuned)

I'm a little skeptical about becoming a tuning software engineer.
I just I was hoping it to be more plug and play
I need to feel a DSC tuned C7Z on track first

Tunerz Store 02-13-2019 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by CaddyRacer (Post 1598869646)
hmmmm....at those prices I would expect the start tune should be spot on.
"the first 8 lessons are must watch" sounds like more work to me (IE crappy until it's tuned)

I'm a little skeptical about becoming a tuning software engineer.
I just I was hoping it to be more plug and play
I need to feel a DSC tuned C7Z on track first

No one said you needed to be a software engineer anywhere in my post and if you watch those videos I referenced you would have a better understanding of what the controller is about and the ease of operation. The unit comes with the most update to firmware. The very small percentage that will do any tuning at all will be guys doing multiple track days a year that would like to have a file(s) specific for a certain track(s).

It is plug and play. The bare minimum recommended that you need to do is zero the dampers after installing the unit. Why? so the dampers can function at their optimum performance with the controller because no 2 corvettes are identical ride height. I will go a step further and recommend you have the alignment checked, to include using the caster tool for the rear. There are way too many discrepancies that come out of the Bowling Green plant not to check, but that's just me and neither of my cars were correct and I had to learn from the first one to take the proper measures on the second one to prevent premature tire wear. I like my car to handle properly and not eat up the life of the tires, they are far more expensive. Here are recommended alignment specs for your vehicle.

jstewart 02-13-2019 11:11 AM

I am in Louisville and think I met you at a cars & coffee with Dave Foust last fall. I bought a DSC controller for my 2016 Z07 last fall and what a difference it and a good alignment to the DCS specs made. Maybee the smartest money I spent so far on my car.

Tunerz Store 02-13-2019 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by jstewart (Post 1598871125)
I am in Louisville and think I met you at a cars & coffee with Dave Foust last fall. I bought a DSC controller for my 2016 Z07 last fall and what a difference it and a good alignment to the DCS specs made. Maybee the smartest money I spent so far on my car.

I normally can associate someone with a car, what color is your z07?

I agree 100%, the controller I had on my 16 z06 was night and day. I was even late to the party on doing the alignment, didn't make that mistake with the new one. Just patiently waiting for my controller to arrive for the 19 z06...

Tunerz Store 02-15-2019 04:13 PM

In stock ready to ship!!

Tunerz Store 02-17-2019 05:46 PM

In stock ready to ship!

jstewart 02-18-2019 09:02 AM

[QUOTE=Tunerz Store;1598871175]I normally can associate someone with a car, what color is your z07?

Red :cheers:

Pacembellum 02-19-2019 02:07 AM

You have to plug these into a laptop post install and zero ride height which activates velocity tuning that’s the only must do. I highly recommend to then change a couple settings in G comfort tour to firm up eco/weather/tour mode a bit.

Tunerz Store 02-25-2019 09:28 AM

In stock, ready to ship!

deagonkennels 02-25-2019 08:51 PM

Are you just selling the controller or can you do the proper alignment as well?

I'm not too far from you is the reason I am asking.

Tunerz Store 02-25-2019 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by deagonkennels (Post 1598947404)
Are you just selling the controller or can you do the proper alignment as well?

I'm not too far from you is the reason I am asking.

PM sent.

Tunerz Store 02-27-2019 03:42 PM

Message me anytime!

Tunerz Store 03-03-2019 07:50 PM

All pm's replied.

Tunerz Store 03-07-2019 02:20 PM

Thanks for the orders!