CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   Random Thread question (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/4241026-random-thread-question.html)

703 02-11-2019 04:37 AM

Random Thread question

Random question...

On threads that have multiple pages of posts It's not allowing me to click on page 2,3, etc... Instead it just loads all the posts on one page and I have to keep scrolling down? Frustrating when I want to see the last post.
Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to change it back to the way it was? (~15posts per page and then you could click on the next page)

WW7 02-11-2019 07:04 AM

On the main page I see a page number behind each thread name.. Just click on page 1 or 2 or what ever page you want..Only when you click on the thread name do you get the continuous list of posts...WW

hawkgfr 02-11-2019 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 1598856744)
On the main page I see a page number behind each thread name.. Just click on page 1 or 2 or what ever page you want..Only when you click on the thread name do you get the continuous list of posts...WW

What he said....you just pick the point of the thread you want to return to closest where you left.. where you have not been will be darker number...

Carvone 02-11-2019 04:15 PM

Not sure if some of you know of this nifty feature, but to the left of the thread Title there is a box with two arrows pointing downward, if you click that box it will take you to the exact place you left off in that thread.

PDsVettes 02-11-2019 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by 703 (Post 1598856588)
Random question...

On threads that have multiple pages of posts It's not allowing me to click on page 2,3, etc... Instead it just loads all the posts on one page and I have to keep scrolling down? Frustrating when I want to see the last post.
Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to change it back to the way it was? (~15posts per page and then you could click on the next page)

Go to Your Control Panel and select Edit Options. Scroll down until you see Thread Display Options. There is a box in there where you can select how many posts to display on each page. Go further down until you get to Infinite Scroll, then select Disable Infinite Scroll.

PDsVettes 02-11-2019 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Carvone (Post 1598860316)
Not sure if some of you know of this nifty feature, but to the left of the thread Title there is a box with two arrows pointing downward, if you click that box it will take you to the exact place you left off in that thread.

Also in the Last Post column just to the right of the last username to post, are two arrows pointing to the right. Click that and you will go to last post in the thread.

703 02-11-2019 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by PDsVettes (Post 1598860362)
Go to Your Control Panel and select Edit Options. Scroll down until you see Thread Display Options. There is a box in there where you can select how many posts to display on each page. Go further down until you get to Infinite Scroll, then select Disable Infinite Scroll.

Thank you.
This solved the issue.