CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C8 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion-175/)
-   -   First aftermarket accessory for C8 on Group Buy sale $399.99 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion/4251995-first-aftermarket-accessory-for-c8-on-group-buy-sale-399-99-a.html)

Mikec7z 03-15-2019 03:18 AM

First aftermarket accessory for C8 on Group Buy sale $399.99

I know its early, but i decided to become a forum vendor.

But I believe I will forever be able to say that I am the first aftermarket accessory provider for the C8, and if that is indeed the case, that would be a dream come true and an honor I never imagined being a possible reality for a person such as myself.

The aftermarket community exists, when the manufacturers fail to fill a niche that the drivers of their cars want, but the manufacturers refuse to listen and are sometimes just too busy to see the importance in offering the accessory for sale, to its vehicle's drivers, in GM parts departments and GM accessory catalogs.

While I have never been an official corvette forum vendor before...

I believe I have a good sense and understanding of the C8 market.

I've grown up around vettes, and while I know the C8 probably won't be on sale and working for another year, I thought I might help out the community, help the test drivers of the C8's and also assist in seeing no more engineers who claim they have IQ's above 60, attempt to attach $20 dollar jumper cables from the million dollar C8's prototype's electrical systems to the 12V batteries of other nearby confused onlooker's cars and trucks in gas station parking lots.

If you know any of the GM engineers, or if you know Tadge, let him know I will happily let GM license and sell this product with the corvette logo if it turns out to be a hot seller.

If my predictions are true, that it is indeed handier and less expensive to have one of these with you, than having to get your car towed when you are the only 48V battery in the parking lot, then half of C8 drivers will genuinely benefit from having one of these with them in the car at all times.

It comes with instructions. I kept them simple. I think the GM engineers will be able to understand them well, and I think its going to cost less than a tow truck ride.

It even fits inside a trunk.

It fits inside those little small trunks found in the front of mid engine cars.

I know, I know, "If it was that easy, GM would have done it already! GOODLUCK LOSER!"

But, something in my heart tells me, this will work....

And so, I have to try.

I think its only a matter of time before Tadge copies me, and these become a standard C8 Accessory.

But in the meantime, I believe, the only way GM will find the imagination and gumption to offer this product to its C8 drivers is if I beat them to market, and GM sees that the drivers of their cars, would absolutely pay $399 dollars for this amazing revolutionary product, instead of get photographed to death and smeared across every major news network as the driver of a car, with a 48V electrical system in their car, as they try to jump it with cables, attached to a 12V battery vehicle, proving... just how fantastic our odds are, of this electrical issue with the C8's being solved at the fastest possible rates by the superstars at GM.

Taking Pre-Orders. Group buy. $399.99

Or, enter coupon code "I-work-with-Tadge" for a special deal of $599.99

Limited quantities available. These really are scarce, and I can see why GM thinks they just arent worth the investment, but I know if enough of us order them, then Tadge will learn, this is what the market of C8 Drivers needs right now. Spread the word, Thank you all for your support.

:flag:SUPPORT LOCAL CORVETTE FORUM VENDORS!!:party:

Also taking Christmas Pre-orders, for those of you who want this months before the first C8's ever arrive.

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...842802c323.jpg

ShagVette 03-15-2019 06:09 AM

Not April fools yet.

MagRedConv 03-15-2019 09:06 AM

Well done.

Supermassive 03-15-2019 10:32 AM

Jeez, this almost got me...well done satire.

firstvettesoon 03-15-2019 02:17 PM

Very elaborate post.

I’ll take two

CitznFish 03-15-2019 08:47 PM

How much is shipping?

Do you offer gift options?

Will you have colors to match the c8s?

Mikec7z 03-15-2019 09:59 PM

while i originally thought this was more of a joke, and not necessarily the problem with the c8, im starting to think i might have hit the nail on the head...

sometimes its better to be lucky than smart :)

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...cal-issue.html

Mikec7z 03-16-2019 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by CitznFish (Post 1599052693)
How much is shipping?

Do you offer gift options?

Will you have colors to match the c8s?

Sure thing. Right now we only have the the white and black camo edition in stock

fioranosportscars 03-17-2019 02:47 AM

I want one

Zymurgy 03-25-2019 09:14 AM

I'm gonna hit this stupid thread on the head.