CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvettes for Sale (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale-98/)
-   -   FS: 2011 Z06 Carbon Special Edition $55,500 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale/4264259-2011-z06-carbon-special-edition-55-500-a.html)

OH THREE Z 04-24-2019 03:25 PM

55k for this car is more than fair. if you dont like the price go make a deal on the bucket full of other carbons listed for sale

who cares about a lien as long as its financed with a reputable institution.

i wouldnt sell it to FS trolls like this guy if he offered me the full asking price

arthursc2 04-24-2019 03:38 PM

Damn that color sure is pretty! I don't normally comment on FS threads for cars I'm not interested in buying, but I just had to tell you how pretty she is in that color :thumbs:

I can't and won't comment on the price as I'm pretty ignorant in that arena, but that low of miles, that build and being a 1 owner sure has merit. Good luck with the sale man!

iwantaz06now 04-28-2019 11:36 AM

Nice car but the lack of headwork on an ls7 is a big negotiation point. Expect this work to run between $2k-4k

cmb396 04-30-2019 05:35 PM

Great looking car!, And lmao at the above posts!! Go ahead and list it on CL and autotrader and you will be inundated by similar questions and low ball offers!

Question tho, you just have bolt ons, how did they get 530hp at the wheels with no cam or head work? My full bolt on Z06 made 48x whp before my heads/cam package. Beautiful car nonetheless, and you will love the ZR1, my neighbor has a Sebring Orange, and it's nothing short of amazing!

MSchultz 04-30-2019 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by cmb396 (Post 1599320146)
Great looking car!, And lmao at the above posts!! Go ahead and list it on CL and autotrader and you will be inundated by similar questions and low ball offers!

Question tho, you just have bolt ons, how did they get 530hp at the wheels with no cam or head work? My full bolt on Z06 made 48x whp before my heads/cam package. Beautiful car nonetheless, and you will love the ZR1, my neighbor has a Sebring Orange, and it's nothing short of amazing!

I had around 495hp b4 I did ported intake & TB & flex fuel......E85 fuel added 15-20hp to get me to 535whp.( And Carbons have a ZR1 X pipe exhaust)
Idk..... My Tuner shop is very good with LS engines.

cmb396 04-30-2019 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by MSchultz (Post 1599320856)
I had around 495hp b4 I did ported intake & TB & flex fuel......E85 fuel added 15-20hp to get me to 535whp.( And Carbons have a ZR1 X pipe exhaust)
Idk..... My Tuner shop is very good with LS engines.

Completely missed the E85, that along with the ported intake and TB obviously did the trick. Highest hp bolt on car I've seen!! :thumbsup:

steig 05-05-2019 07:26 PM

Very Nice Z06

CamarosRus 05-05-2019 07:44 PM

MSchultz, I have a 2012 Inferno Orange Grand Sport.............

Ive added a ZR1 Front Splitter Similar to Yours (C7/Carbon-Fiberglas)

Asking What Brand //What Shade of PPF Film was applied over your
Headlights and Fog Lamps..........AND is there any PPF on Front Bumper.\
or can you give me name/contact of Vendor that did your application ???

Thanks, Chuck in Auburn,WA

ps......Will you be attending that Big Corvette Rally in Sioux Falls/Spearfish, SD.
I have lodging reservations but not committed yet to attending !!!!!

In reading the Window Sticker, I SEE where the Headlamp Bezels are "BLACK"
and Your Fog Lamps are probably Clear....
My Bezels are Orange, but I was thinking to have a Dark Shade (??) of PPF applied over
my Headlamp Lense AND Foglamp Lense

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...ae3d97bdf2.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...c13a13a1dc.jpg

Cnttouchthis 05-05-2019 07:52 PM

cool story bro, if it sout of your price range then move on and find another one for sale. stop wasting the sellers time asking questions about a car you arent going to buy. and the price is not to high, look at any other carbon edition with this mileage, they are all 55k, and dont mistake a carbon package car for a carbon edition because they are different.

MSchultz 05-06-2019 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by CamarosRus (Post 1599348849)
MSchultz, I have a 2012 Inferno Orange Grand Sport.............

Ive added a ZR1 Front Splitter Similar to Yours (C7/Carbon-Fiberglas)

Asking What Brand //What Shade of PPF Film was applied over your
Headlights and Fog Lamps..........AND is there any PPF on Front Bumper.\
or can you give me name/contact of Vendor that did your application ???

Thanks, Chuck in Auburn,WA

ps......Will you be attending that Big Corvette Rally in Sioux Falls/Spearfish, SD.
I have lodging reservations but not committed yet to attending !!!!!

In reading the Window Sticker, I SEE where the Headlamp Bezels are "BLACK"
and Your Fog Lamps are probably Clear....
My Bezels are Orange, but I was thinking to have a Dark Shade (??) of PPF applied over
my Headlamp Lense AND Foglamp Lense

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...ae3d97bdf2.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...c13a13a1dc.jpg

Hey Chuck, No film on my car. The Black Hills Corvette Rally is really good. I grew up w/that event. I went for many years in a row, now just hit & miss. You should for sure go....

Harold Vervuurt 05-10-2019 09:24 AM

Carbon edition

Dear mr Schultz, i am interested in your corvette.
First you listed the car with 625 hp, then i read in other messages 535 hp. Can you tell me which amount of hp is correct. Further i was wondering why the valve problem was not immediately fixed with the porting job.

MSchultz 05-10-2019 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Harold Vervuurt (Post 1599376971)
Dear mr Schultz, i am interested in your corvette.
First you listed the car with 625 hp, then i read in other messages 535 hp. Can you tell me which amount of hp is correct. Further i was wondering why the valve problem was not immediately fixed with the porting job.

Harold, Thanks for your interest. The dyno sheet shows 535hp at the wheels so using 15% drivetrain loss it would be approx. 625hp the engine makes. The heads have not been ported...the intake & tb have been ported. The engine has not been taken apart....only the intake was removed.

scramblerman 05-14-2019 06:32 PM

Beautiful car and GLWS! Definitely priced very well for the mileage. Don't see the inferno orange carbon's pop up much. Gotta love the tire kickers, they are everywhere! If somebody wants a 2011 carbon edition Z06 then he/she should already know how rare they are, especially the orange.

DavidJ1_99 05-17-2019 02:56 PM

Gorgeous car with a $99,900 sticker. Bargain at that price. The dealer will have it listed for $63,000.

I think if we go to Linkedin, someone might list their profession as "Professional Tire Kicker, meaningless question asker-er"

Move down to the C5 category if need be. Just saying.

MShultz, you have the patience of a saint. Best wishes for an appreciative new owner and speedy new ZR1 delivery.

wildwood101 05-25-2019 08:10 AM

Orange Z06

Sent you a PM

MSchultz 06-03-2019 07:33 PM

Sold

SOLD.....Thanks everyone for you input. I sold the Carbon last week (on Autotrader) to a couple from N Cali. They drove it home & from the texts I got.......they had a great trip home.