CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Politics, Religion & Controversy (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/politics-religion-and-controversy-88/)
-   -   Turn About : Barr Appoints Investigator (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/politics-religion-and-controversy/4274001-turn-about-barr-appoints-investigator.html)

larry00 05-14-2019 08:41 AM

Turn About : Barr Appoints Investigator

Bout time not Special so it should be a quickie .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...iry/ar-AABjF9U

2500 hd 05-14-2019 08:45 AM

Let's get the ball rolling......

rshaneck2002 05-14-2019 08:48 AM

Who's head will be on the platter for everyone to see? What's the bet this week? They will never go after the cabal leaders that's for damn sure...

MagRedConv 05-14-2019 08:55 AM

John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, will conduct the inquiry, the source said. The move comes as the Trump administration has pushed for answers on why federal authorities conducted the surveillance -- as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors.

Two sources told Fox News earlier today that Barr was “serious” and had assigned DOJ personnel to the probe. Durham is known as a "hard-charging, bulldog" prosecutor, Fox News is told.

Sources familiar with matter say the focus of the probe includes the pre-transition period -- prior to Nov. 7, 2016 -- including the use and initiation of informants, as well as potential Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses.

Let's see who sings like a canary.

Awkwardcrane 05-14-2019 09:00 AM

Glad to see it is not a “special” inquiry.

CJ Willys 05-14-2019 09:15 AM

payback's a Bee-Atch. Especially when there's real evidence.

larry00 05-14-2019 09:24 AM

Looks like the Force and the Evidence is aligned against Comey . When he admitted he leaked [ Horowitz looking at it ] and he signed off on the FISA warrant as being true evidence he is pretty much toast at this point . So who's on first !

BobG 05-14-2019 09:51 AM

I don't think comey is the mastermind by any stretch, but seems like he's been positioned to be the fall guy. Hopefully, being the cowardly liberal he is, he will give up some big fish, but something tells me he'll be the "star" of this circus, as long as some paid for liberal judge doesn't get their corrupt fingers in the pie. I suppose we will have to end up being satisfied with ANY of the traitor scum getting ANY sort of punishment for the crimes that happened here in the name of the corrupt liberal party. (I hope I'm wrong, but not holding my breath about that)

RandolphB 05-14-2019 09:55 AM

Wonder if they'll Hillary them...find all sorts of evidence against them saying they broke the law, but decide not to prosecute them. Hope not.

Biggus Blockus 05-14-2019 10:03 AM

Bread and Circus. Nothing will happen from the GOP side. No 5 AM raids with guns drawn, no indictments, no arrests, no slaps on the wrist.

Despite a mountain of proof, these fvcktards couldn't convict the Hamburglar.

The Swamp will protect the real criminals and maybe some low level rube will get pinched for jaywalking.

larry00 05-14-2019 10:05 AM

Comey is a easy read as far as stress is concerned . So far the biggest his bags under his eyes have been is July 5 2016 when he spent 30 minutes indicting Hillary for various crimes then ended it by letting her off the hook for everything but being stupid .

Jughead 05-14-2019 10:07 AM

lock her up

larry00 05-14-2019 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Biggus Blockus (Post 1599399637)
Bread and Circus. Nothing will happen from the GOP side. No 5 AM raids with guns drawn, no indictments, no arrests, no slaps on the wrist.

Despite a mountain of proof, these fvcktards couldn't convict the Hamburglar.

The Swamp will protect the real criminals and maybe some low level rube will get pinched for jaywalking.

Orange Man Bad at some point he will want his pound of flesh . Bannon says he feels unfettered by Mulier Report and now he has a mouthpiece named Barr who might actually do the slicing .

Mcrider 05-14-2019 10:12 AM

This won't be a "quickie" investigation because it goes far beyond Comey and the FBI. This will lead to Clapper and Brennan, the M6 in the UK and even to Australia. Those will open up even further investigations. The "New World Order" that Bush Sr spoke of in 1992 is going to opened up for all to see. Bad actors in other govts across the world will fall to this.

It goes way beyond just a couple of players in America.

MagRedConv 05-14-2019 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by BobG (Post 1599399568)
I don't think comey is the mastermind by any stretch, but seems like he's been positioned to be the fall guy. Hopefully, being the cowardly liberal he is, he will give up some big fish, but something tells me he'll be the "star" of this circus, as long as some paid for liberal judge doesn't get their corrupt fingers in the pie. I suppose we will have to end up being satisfied with ANY of the traitor scum getting ANY sort of punishment for the crimes that happened here in the name of the corrupt liberal party. (I hope I'm wrong, but not holding my breath about that)

I think he will. He's no G Gordon Liddy

gixxerbill 05-14-2019 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Jughead (Post 1599399664)
lock her up

fark that I want her hung for treason. I want to see her legs shaking like in Hateful 8. Bitch is evil as hell.

Range_Rat 05-14-2019 10:39 AM

Looks like a target-rich environment for Mr Durham. In the cross-hairs: James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Christopher Steele, Glenn Simpson --- possibly even Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, James Clapper.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

Mr. Durham, who was nominated by Mr. Trump in 2017 and has been a Justice Department lawyer since 1982, has conducted special investigations under administrations of both parties. Attorney General Janet Reno asked Mr. Durham in 1999 to investigate the F.B.I.’s handling of a notorious informant: the organized crime leader James (Whitey) Bulger.

In 2008, Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey assigned Mr. Durham to investigate the C.I.A.’s destruction of videotapes in 2005 showing the torture of terrorism suspects. A year later, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. expanded Mr. Durham’s mandate to also examine whether the agency broke any laws in its abuses of detainees in its custody.

Mr. Durham’s role — essentially giving him a special assignment but no special powers — appears aimed at sidestepping the appointment of another special counsel like Robert S. Mueller III, a role that allows greater day-to-day independence.

With a long record of prosecutorial experience, it would appear that working through Mr. Durham, AG Mr. Barr may be intent on moving straight to filing criminal charges and prosecution.

RadarP3C 05-14-2019 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by larry00 (Post 1599399127)
Bout time not Special so it should be a quickie .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...iry/ar-AABjF9U

I'm skeptical and I think it will be a short investigation also, but for a different reason. This will be for show only. The swamp runs deep on both sides.

Black 03 Z06 05-14-2019 11:13 AM

Didn't think it would ever happen but may be eating my words. Just need the republicans to find their nut sacks and move forward. Still think if you find out who killed Seth Rich a lot of questions would be answered.

gixxerbill 05-14-2019 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Black 03 Z06 (Post 1599400057)
Didn't think it would ever happen but may be eating my words. Just need the republicans to find their nut sacks and move forward. Still think if you find out who killed Seth Rich a lot of questions would be answered.

what is the deal with these pubes(my new word for spineless republicans) I mean I have to hand it to democrats they stick together and get shit accomplished no matter what the cost and the pubes are nothing but a bunch of pussies.