CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Politics, Religion & Controversy (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/politics-religion-and-controversy-88/)
-   -   Non-citizens commit 42% of federal crimes, despite being 7% of population (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/politics-religion-and-controversy/4274756-non-citizens-commit-42-of-federal-crimes-despite-being-7-of-population.html)

Dr Octane 05-16-2019 09:49 AM

Non-citizens commit 42% of federal crimes, despite being 7% of population
 
A new federal report shows non-citizens in the United States commit nearly half of all federal crimes, or more than six times their proportion to the American population.

The race of federal offenders remained largely unchanged from prior years. In fiscal year 2018, 54.3 percent of all offenders were Hispanic, 21.2 percent were White, 20.6 percent were Black, and 3.8 percent were of another race. Non-U.S. Citizens accounted for 42.7 percent of all federal offenders.


http://www.theamericanmirror.com/rep...ederal-crimes/




68/70Vette 05-16-2019 06:13 PM


Originally Posted by Dr Octane (Post 1599411323)
A new federal report shows non-citizens in the United States commit nearly half of all federal crimes, or more than six times their proportion to the American population.

The race of federal offenders remained largely unchanged from prior years. In fiscal year 2018, 54.3 percent of all offenders were Hispanic, 21.2 percent were White, 20.6 percent were Black, and 3.8 percent were of another race. Non-U.S. Citizens accounted for 42.7 percent of all federal offenders.


http://www.theamericanmirror.com/rep...ederal-crimes/

Can't be true. I;'ve heard over and over again that defenders of illegal immigration say illegals commit less crimes then people legally here.

Dr Bee 05-16-2019 06:19 PM

Check out whitey ..... 60% of the population but only committing 21% of the crimes.

:party:

RandomTask 05-16-2019 06:32 PM

Umm, illegal immigration is a federal offense. If you look at the source, most of that 42.7% is for (surprise) illegal immigration.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/f...Sourcebook.pdf

Page 52.

Dr Bee 05-16-2019 06:35 PM

ummm..... does this mean i need to shut down my party?

ifitgoesfast 05-16-2019 06:36 PM


Originally Posted by RandomTask (Post 1599414684)
Umm, illegal immigration is a federal offense. If you look at the source, most of that 42.7% is for (surprise) illegal immigration.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/f...Sourcebook.pdf

Page 52.

So all illegal “immigrants” broke the law, should be prosecuted and deported immediately?

Dr Bee 05-16-2019 06:37 PM


Originally Posted by ifitgoesfast (Post 1599414698)
So all illegal “immigrants” broke the law, should be prosecuted and deported immediately?

Yes ..... is my vote. Immediately.

juanvaldez 05-16-2019 06:44 PM


Originally Posted by RandomTask (Post 1599414684)
Umm, illegal immigration is a federal offense. If you look at the source, most of that 42.7% is for (surprise) illegal immigration.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/f...Sourcebook.pdf

Page 52.

Take a look a page 52. Turns out the percentages add up to more than 400% so folks are in federal prison on multiple charges. Of course one of the charges on an illegal alien will be illegal immigration. Illegal aliens accounted for around 25% of federal drug convictions, for instance.

FunDriver 05-16-2019 11:10 PM


Originally Posted by Dr Bee (Post 1599414693)
ummm..... does this mean i need to shut down my party?


Nope, go ahead and party..., it just means that whitey is biased against those poor illegal aliens.

SPIVET 05-17-2019 04:09 AM


Originally Posted by juanvaldez (Post 1599414749)
Take a look a page 52. Turns out the percentages add up to more than 400% so folks are in federal prison on multiple charges. Of course one of the charges on an illegal alien will be illegal immigration. Illegal aliens accounted for around 25% of federal drug convictions, for instance.

More power to ya trying to rationalize with a random :crazy2: thinker.

JustinStrife 05-17-2019 04:16 AM


Originally Posted by Dr Bee (Post 1599414706)
Yes ..... is my vote. Immediately.

Something we can agree on


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands