CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   BUYER BEWARE- forum member "Iced" [Plus input -forum buyer from ebay] (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4275704-buyer-beware-forum-member-iced-plus-input-forum-buyer-from-ebay.html)

Redbirdman 05-22-2019 10:20 AM

" Did you go to the Donald Trump school of reading? "

huh? what does that mean?

:flag::topicclosed:. (For me anyhow). MAGA

BMF82 05-22-2019 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Redbirdman (Post 1599445575)
huh? what does that mean?

:flag::topicclosed:. (For me anyhow). MAGA

Maybe google it? Look at some different news outlets than the usual? Not a complicated joke.

Aerovette 05-22-2019 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by BMF82 (Post 1599445042)
Okay... you know I also returned the lug nuts anyway right? You seem more wound around the axel here than I do. Get a life dude. You just spent how much time reading about my nuts? weird.

*axle

or maybe Axl

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...23c6b1afc9.png

vettebuyer6369 05-22-2019 12:47 PM

Trying to figure out whether it’s worth typing out all the Hostility & Conflicts Warnings that have been earned here by so many members.

Maybe after lunch.

In the meantime, I’ll close this thread as, by Transaction Feedback Rules, the OP has had his say and the actual seller he was complaining about never participated in the discussion about the transaction the OP reported. All the other garbage, including the eBay stuff are all posts by third parties not involved with that transaction.

If the original seller or OP have a development to report contact me and I’ll add it to the thread. In the interim, I guess I’ll be typing.:willy:

By the way, the following passage from the Transaction Feedback Rules might help a number of you on future posting, particularly regarding personal attacks and third party commentary:

Moderators will try to leave such threads open until everybody with direct knowledge of the issue being addressed has had a chance to provide their version of the facts. The thread must not become a running debate on the accuracy of the “facts” and may not deteriorate into an exchange of personal attacks. Neither should be used as an opportunity for speculation by those who do not have direct knowledge of the issue.

vettebuyer6369 05-31-2019 11:09 AM

I am posting an update to this thread, as the OP felt the final resolution had not been publically clarified, which was true.

After closing this thread and issuing sanctions for the hostility, I assumed the matter had been settled after the OP issued the refund to the eBay buyer, who has chimed in here. Turns out after receiving the full refund and the return receipt, the eBay buyer has still refused to both return the lug nuts and reverse the negative feedback on eBay.

I reached out to him for clarification of the issue and he provided his reasons for failing to remove the feedback after saying he would. Portions of that exchange are below. The final disposition of this matter appears complete and this thread can be closed although the entire matter for what amounts to a very small amount of money has been terribly handled by all parties from start to this finish.

According to Transaction Feedback Rules, both parties are expected to not continue this conflict in other sections of the forum, which will result in additional sanctions.

... he asked me if I could find out why, after agreeing to, you never did remove the negative feedback after he refunded the money. I’m not terribly interested in this entire transaction because there’s hardly any money involved and seems like a clumsy deal that both of you could have handled better. But it does seem that at the beginning of the Transaction Feedback thread you agreed to remove the negative feedback as well as use the return label he provided to return the lugnuts. He says neither has happened.

He doesn’t care about the lugnuts, but apparently this feedback is ruining his record and he did what you asked. Could you provide some insight on this?

Sure. Yesterday he emailed me on eBay about how the guy he bought the lugnuts from emailed him and said he received the returned lug nuts from me and I swapped them out for used lug nuts and I was the one pulling the scam. He went on to say he trusts that I didn’t do this and he still wants his feedback reversed. I have no idea what to think so I assumed this is still part of his scam so i replied with an email saying I was going to reverse your feedback today until I saw this email. If I reverse his feedback he can go after the $50 on eBay. After this weird email he sent this week I simply don’t trust the guy. It’s not about the money. who cares at this point. I’m not changing his feedback. He earned that.