CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   C.o.w tune (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4276414-c-o-w-tune.html)

Gilcane 05-20-2019 09:59 PM

C.o.w tune

So here you go fuckers ...I got the booster and my car runs like a champ . Chuck is a stand up dude and treated my vehicle like his own . Spent hours making sure it was right . I am glad he is in my back yard . I have never seen any shop or tuner pay this much attention to detail . If you wanna get it right come see Chuck.. He works at his own pace so if you in hurry or want it your way go to Burger King. This is a unbiased review ..I met Chuck this morning . Shame on you dudes for bad mouthing this guy. That is all. A happy customer!

jimijam 05-20-2019 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Gilcane (Post 1599437293)
So here you go fuckers

Best opening line to a thread, EVER! :lol:

Iceaxe 05-21-2019 12:35 AM

Now that's how you endorse a product.

:yesnod:

Chuck CoW 05-21-2019 01:07 AM

Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by Gilcane (Post 1599437293)
So here you go fuckers ...I got the booster and my car runs like a champ . Chuck is a stand up dude and treated my vehicle like his own . Spent hours making sure it was right . I am glad he is in my back yard . I have never seen any shop or tuner pay this much attention to detail . If you wanna get it right come see Chuck.. He works at his own pace so if you in hurry or want it your way go to Burger King. This is a unbiased review ..I met Chuck this morning . Shame on you dudes for bad mouthing this guy. That is all. A happy customer!

Thanks very much and it was great spending the day with you as well!

Everyone be sure to click the link below!

Don't forget to VOTE in the throttle controller thread!!

Thank you again!

Chuck CoW

Gilcane 05-21-2019 01:58 AM

Your Welcome ...the ride home on more familiar roads and better lit was Amazing . Shift Points are sick especially the downshifts at high speed . She just keeps on pulling . I would really like to see someone's foot position do that .

Chuck CoW 05-21-2019 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Gilcane (Post 1599438033)
Your Welcome ...the ride home on more familiar roads and better lit was Amazing . Shift Points are sick especially the downshifts at high speed . She just keeps on pulling . I would really like to see someone's foot position do that .

Hey Man, Thanks for the great post! By the way..... Remember we dropped that 1/4 socket installing the Vararam..... I think it's sitting on the chassis....

Please have a look for me if you get a sec.... Could be behind the waterpump as well.

Thanks again for hanging out today.... Tornadoes and rainstorms.... It still worked out to be a great day!

Thanks again!
Chuck CoW

Corvettes of Westchester

Timothy H 05-21-2019 08:01 AM

I have nothing but praise for Chuck and his product. He called me at 10:30 PM Sat. to say my tunes are in my e-mail, and people say he has NO customer service.
If you do not own the COW booster or his tunes you have nothing to say. Keep up the good work Chuck.

Chuck CoW 05-21-2019 11:01 AM

Thank you Tim!

Originally Posted by Timothy H (Post 1599438490)
I have nothing but praise for Chuck and his product. He called me at 10:30 PM Sat. to say my tunes are in my e-mail, and people say he has NO customer service.
If you do not own the COW booster or his tunes you have nothing to say. Keep up the good work Chuck.

Thank you Tim!

Get back to us with your review when you test out the new trans trune!! ;)

Chuck CoW