CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   Willcox Corvette praise (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4280958-willcox-corvette-praise.html)

OldCorvetter 06-02-2019 05:26 PM

Willcox Corvette praise

I just dealt with Willcox Corvette for the first time and ordered some knock off wheels and other items. Ernie and Tommy were super responsive and just fantastic to deal with. I was really impressed by the service and prices they provided, hence this post. I will definitely do more business with them.

And No, They are not my brother-in-law, or some distant cousin, or my bookie that I owe money to.... 😜 It was just very nice to deal with people that know what they’re doing and go out of their way to get you what you need.

jrm5657 06-02-2019 05:30 PM

I used to live in Southern Indiana not to far from Willcox. Got to know Ernie pretty well. He is a good guy and great source of knowledge. He has been doing Corvette parts for many years.

Willcox Corvette 06-02-2019 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by jrm5657 (Post 1599511557)
I used to live in Southern Indiana not to far from Willcox. Got to know Ernie pretty well. He is a good guy and great source of knowledge. He has been doing Corvette parts for many years.

Jim Messmer.. is that you... I think so... what the heck are you doing in AZ?

jrm5657 06-02-2019 06:54 PM

Yes Ernie,
Retired and enjoying warm weather!! Still messing with these old cars. Always looking for the next one to come along.
Jim

ptjsk 06-02-2019 07:10 PM

Yep, I agree! I've been purchasing several items for the '63 restoration, as well as other items previously for our '62.

I try to purchase on their 20% discount, and it has worked out pretty well.

Pat

Willcox Corvette 06-02-2019 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by jrm5657 (Post 1599511981)
Yes Ernie,
Retired and enjoying warm weather!! Still messing with these old cars. Always looking for the next one to come along.
Jim

Jim you ever get close let me know, I'd love to have you drop in.

E

robert miller 06-05-2019 11:43 AM

ttt

I agree Ernie great guy to deal with have bought a ton of stuff in the past for the c2. The guys at willcox is great Co to deal with for sure if I need any thing at all will always look at the co... Robert

Willcox Corvette 06-05-2019 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by robert miller (Post 1599527702)
I agree Ernie great guy to deal with have bought a ton of stuff in the past for the c2. The guys at willcox is great Co to deal with for sure if I need any thing at all will always look at the co... Robert

Same goes for you Robert.. you ever get close... I'll give you the nickle tour lol... just give me some advance notice.

I usually summer in Maine through the end of July (this year I'm heading to CA though, then to Maine in the fall), but I'm around the rest of the year.

How's Jimmy's car doing? I spoke with him today. That 65 of yours.. my god we had a ton of memories in it for sure. (Not sure if you realize it but Jimmy's my Brother, he is the brother from a different mother but my brother indeed. He's about 5-7, and I'm 6-4 so we tell people we are twins. My milk man was 6-6). lol.

Ernie

robert miller 06-07-2019 11:22 AM

ttt

Originally Posted by Willcox Corvette (Post 1599530896)
Same goes for you Robert.. you ever get close... I'll give you the nickle tour lol... just give me some advance notice.

I usually summer in Maine through the end of July (this year I'm heading to CA though, then to Maine in the fall), but I'm around the rest of the year.

How's Jimmy's car doing? I spoke with him today. That 65 of yours.. my god we had a ton of memories in it for sure. (Not sure if you realize it but Jimmy's my Brother, he is the brother from a different mother but my brother indeed. He's about 5-7, and I'm 6-4 so we tell people we are twins. My milk man was 6-6). lol.

Ernie

That is funny I just put FI inj's on it working on getting it r playing with the tuning of it now I ALMOST GOT IT ALL WK OUT... Thanks for the coming by if I am ever up that way I will do it... The car is like new now from all the new parts I put into it all the interior & all new rubber under the front, P/S P/B put a 5 speed in it also when I had to overhaul the motor. Also pulled the body off of it & put new body mount rubber in her also.