CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   Corvettedepot.ca (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4292894-corvettedepot-ca.html)

Miccara 07-06-2019 06:27 PM

Corvettedepot.ca

Ahhhh, CorvetteDepot.ca... you have just about the worse customer followup. I don't know if the owners actually work there, I sure hope not. It's easier and way less frustrating for me to go back to ordering out of the US, and picking up in Buffalo. In this latest example (therehave been others), I've had a $2800.00 order in there since May 30. Out of the twenty odd items I ordered, all are there but one thing. I've asked for updates on delivery, several times. For the one part they are waiting for THEY can't seem to get an expected delivery date. The Sales Manager responding to my email says "I will lay down the law with the supplier" No response to my followup email. Then no followup on my phone call where their comment was "I look into it and get back to you later today" That was 4 days ago. Production is hung up waiting for these parts. I've spent thousands of dollars with them, restoring Vettes. I should be spending thousands more. That's highly unlikely. They have been sitting on my $3000 for more than a month.

Just ranting in order to release some frustration.

resdoggie 07-06-2019 09:49 PM

I've bought from them several times over many years. Never a problem. A few weeks back I placed an order online with a few shipping options. The cheaper shipping option was to not ship the order until all parts were acquired by them to consolidate the one shipment. The other more expensive option was to ship what they had in their warehouse and then ship the remainder at a later date when they received the parts. Curious if you ordered your parts with either of those two options.

Miccara 07-07-2019 10:31 PM

Yes, I chose to have the whole order shipped together. My issue is their complete lack of followup. I call or email, they say "Yes, we'll look into this issue and call you back"... and they don't. Not once. I've asked for an approximate date of when the hydroboost system is expected to arrive at their location. In almost six weeks they have not answered that question. I look a little dumb when a customer asks if I know when a part is arriving and over almost six weeks I can't tell him anything. When he asks if I called them and what did they say? All I can say is they've said nothing... His next question is "Why do you use these guys?"

resdoggie 07-22-2019 03:38 PM

Do they have your current email address? While awaiting parts they send an email every Sunday to update the customer on the parts status. Did for me anyway. Not sure how many vendors take the time to do this but I call it customer service. Anyone else reading these posts have anything to say, good or bad about Corvette Depot?