CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C8 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion-175/)
-   -   Feeler/C8.R Racing print for charity (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion/4401307-feeler-c8-r-racing-print-for-charity.html)

Smokeyjr 05-11-2020 03:25 PM

C8R Racing print for charity

Folks...just before the pandemic happened; I produced a piece of artwork of the C8r Corvettes on track; and was awaiting permission through the Pratt and Miller/Corvette Racing organization to produce a limited edition number of prints and donating the money to American Red Cross and Samaritan's Purse to help the folks in Kentucky and Tennessee... Today; I have been granted permission through Gm /Corvette Racing to go ahead with producing the limited edition prints of the C8R corvettes...other than printing and shipping costs... 100% of the balance of the proceeds of money... I will also show you what this print will look like by the end of this week or sooner...again I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MONEY/PROFITS FROM THE SALE OF THE PRINTS...PERIOD...ALL of the Profits other than printing/shipping WILL BE DONATED 1ST ... AS STATED BEFORE..I am truly grateful and I can't thank Pratt and Miller/Corvette Racing...Mike Stouffer at GM and Richard Prince official Corvette Racing photographer for allowing this to go ahead...This is a time for me as a racing artist to step up and in some way with support from the aforementioned folks and Corvette Nation ...I only ask for your help.
prints are $35 dollars and does not include shipping and handling...no international sales...I only accept personal check or PayPal "FRIENDS AND FAMILY"
please do not pm me with an order....if you wish to order a print please specifiy...with a email to me
what print you wish...C5R C6R C7R C8R
your forum name
your name
your address
your email address
your phone number to
smokeyjr@charter.net

WICKEDFRC 05-11-2020 03:31 PM

Photo of print?

Smokeyjr 05-11-2020 03:35 PM

It will be coming by the end of this week or sooner sir

RRAYES1 05-11-2020 03:45 PM

Let me start by saying, I saw the artwork first hand and it is stunning and amazing work! The time, effort and the artwork is breath taking.. I Met SmokeyJr from this forum and than got to meet him in person and best words that can describe him? Heart of Gold. I thought I loved corvettes and was passionate about them? SmokeyJr blew me out of the water with how much love he has for corvettes.. Back to the person he is? Like I said heart of gold and will drop what he’s doing to help out with anything he can.. Now that I read this post? What els can you say but believe the words I’m saying about this wonderful man.. I can’t wait until you guys see his artwork and I’m so blessed to have a great friend like him and all the greatness that comes out of him.. Keep up the great work my friend and God will always bless you! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Smokeyjr 05-11-2020 06:10 PM

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...abca1e1702.jpg

OldJedi 05-11-2020 06:25 PM

Looks good, post the information when you can.

Jpfeifer 05-11-2020 08:09 PM

You would be hard pressed to find someone more passionate about corvettes. His willingness to help others is amazing and the brotherhood would be better off with more like him. His work is absolutely stunning and better yet is for an amazing cause. Truly one of a kind pieces that you will cherish for a very long time from a true enthusiast.

JTBogus 05-11-2020 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Smokeyjr (Post 1601484930)
Folks...just before the pandemic happened; I produced a piece of artwork of the C8r Corvettes on track; and was awaiting permission through the Pratt and Miller/Corvette Racing organization to produce a limited edition number of prints and donating the money to Danny Binks Camp Charity... Today; I have been granted permission through Gm /Corvette Racing to go ahead with producing the limited edition prints of the C8R corvettes...other than printing and shipping costs... 100% of the balance of the proceeds of money... will be donated to our country's first responders for disinfectant for their vehicles and facilities. I will keep you all informed of what will be happening in the next few days...as the logistics/dynamics/price of the prints are being figured out...I will also show you what this print will look like by the end of this week or sooner...again I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MONEY/PROFITS FROM THE SALE OF THE PRINTS...PERIOD...ALL of the Profits other than printing/shipping WILL BE DONATED 1ST ... AS STATED BEFORE..TO OUR COUNTRY'S FIRST RESPONDERS and then later to DAN BINK'S CHAMP CHARITY ...I am truly grateful and I can't thank Pratt and Miller/Corvette Racing...Mike Stouffer at GM and Richard Prince official Corvette Racing photographer for allowing this to go ahead...This is a time for me as a racing artist to step up and in some way with support from the aforementioned folks and Corvette Nation ...I only ask for your help.

Can you get some signed by the drivers?

robert miller 05-11-2020 10:21 PM

ttt

Great pic buddy just let me know more when you can start printing and mailing stuff out & I will help. Robert

Smokeyjr 05-14-2020 07:38 AM

if I or anyone printed what C8Jake has...I would be violating a copyright and trademarks; it would be similar to stealing and that isn't fair to the artist that did the artwork...not only that...but it is a slam big time for what is being done for the first responders here on this forum...so in all due respect to the first responders ...I ask you C8Jake to remove your photos...as far as the drivers signatures...the logistics right now are almost hard pressed...sending the prints away then sending them back to me and then sending to folks that purchased...the chances of getting them back in same condition when they first left here...would be not good. In the past (90's); I traveled to where the drivers either lived or were racing...the cost is very prohibitive for me to do that at present...sorry

Phanni 05-14-2020 09:23 AM

Shame on you C8 Jake. You are really turning in to a jerk.

Zymurgy 05-14-2020 05:28 PM

Turning?

Smokeyjr 05-14-2020 07:20 PM

Zymurgy...I sent you a pm explaining what Phanni meant

Zymurgy 05-14-2020 08:11 PM

I know exactly what he meant. Moderators can see deleted posts.

RRAYES1 05-14-2020 08:20 PM

You just have to ignore the bad apples and let the forum handle them. You just keep doing the good deed bud.. God bless you Smokeyjr 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Smokeyjr 05-14-2020 08:30 PM

I don’t need the money to help me personally…I need the money to help me help someone else….Go First Responders!!!!!...Go KIDS!!!...Go American Red Cross!!!...Go Samaritans Purse!!!

Kobe Bryant said it best
Knowing someone else’s Journey …is discovering your own journey along the way.

I have been blessed with talent…and surround myself with Great People…like you folks!!

Tomorrow afternoon I will have the "size" of the print available

Blue666's 05-15-2020 08:21 AM

Sign me up for a print. I've been a nurse for 24 years at Duke. Helping out First Responders is a great thing. Good on ya for doing this!

Smokeyjr 05-15-2020 09:07 AM

Good Morning Folks...the press is running...First off; I want to thank everyone here with Corvette Forum for making this even more possible...Your Kindness and generousity is truly appreciated...

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...3f1c9bce20.jpg

Dominic Sorresso 05-15-2020 10:13 AM

Great gesture! 👏

mpride 05-15-2020 01:04 PM

Smokey,
I just sent you a PM.