CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/in-loving-memory-of-lost-corvetteforum-brothers-and-sisters-146/)
-   -   David Howard aka AllC34Me (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/in-loving-memory-of-lost-corvetteforum-brothers-and-sisters/4805899-david-howard-aka-allc34me.html)

Bob K 02-09-2024 04:05 PM

David Howard aka AllC34Me

After a brief illness my dear friend David Howard passed away last night. He was surrounded by his loving wife (Tammy) and family. He will be missed greatly by those that knew him.

David was a Navy Vietnam Combat Veteran, serving as the Boatswain on a PBR.

After his Naval Service he graduated from Michigan State with a Master's Degree in Packaging. Later in life he was employed at J&J as a Director. His talents were used to develop and refine pharmaceutical packaging products. He became an Anti-Counterfeiting expert and was a key player at J&J in identifying counterfeit pharmaceutical products and developing processes to readily identify these products as real or counterfeit.

Those that knew David soon realized that he was a wonderful individual. He was generous with his time and knowledge. He was always willing to help others. His hobby was to repair and refurbish C-2 and C-3 Corvette frames becoming an expert on many issues in the process.

He was the creator of the “C-2 and C-3 Corvette Frame and Chassis Enhancement and Repair (1963-1982)” and “C-2 and C-3 Easy-Jack, Easy-Tow and Easy-Drop Product" Facebook Groups.

A10pilot 02-09-2024 04:26 PM

OH NO! I'm sorry to hear the news. Please accept my condolences and prayers for his family.

:flaghalfmast: :salute:

Richard454 02-09-2024 05:13 PM

David was such a gift to the Corvette Community- ALWAYS willing to help out. He was such a generous person and will be missed dearly.

I will never forget all the times of him saying "this is my last project." Then a couple weeks later would be knee deep in another frame off.

Godspeed David-

ZR-71 02-10-2024 12:42 AM

Sounds like a great person all around.
Rest In Peace David Howard :sadangel:

Torqued Off 02-10-2024 08:28 AM

As I posted in several other threads....David was one of the best men we had in this hobby. He shared much with all of us, and it is a great loss.

74_stingray 02-10-2024 08:50 AM

We are saddened by the loss of our friend and ambassador to the Corvette community, David Howard was one of the most genuine and generous people I have ever known. Our deepest sympathies to Tammy and the family.
Thank you Robert Kostaras for keeping us informed and for being a great friend to David.

caskiguy 02-10-2024 09:38 AM

Oh my. David was so helpful on this forum to so many and the parts he created were 1st rate.
RIP David Howard.
:flaghalfmast:

Gixxerman 02-11-2024 11:35 AM

:flaghalfmast::salute:

1coolC2 02-11-2024 02:56 PM

David was one the nicest guys you could possibly meet. Generous, kind and very respectful to everyone.... he was a true gentleman.

Fair winds and following seas my Navy brother......

70s Vette Guy 02-15-2024 12:47 AM

David Howard

Very saddened. David was a wonderful person and we are all better off having know him. It’s hard to process that he is gone. My prayers and best wishes to his family and hope God gives them comfort at this time.
You will be sorely missed by all of us.

25thToi 02-19-2024 05:47 PM

David Howard RIP

I have been lax in posting or viewing CF posts for a very long time and then today I happened to reply to a post and something led me to the In Memory Forum only to find our good friend David Howard has passed. This saddens me greatly, though I never spoke with David by phone or in person, he was someone I communicated with and bought parts from many, many times over the years. David’s generosity for his fellow CF members was exemplified by the Crossmember Tool Pay it Forward Program he rev’d up in 2019-2020 which helped me personally.

It was David, who commented on my posts encouraging me not to judge the results so harshly comparing it to the initial starting point in the photos I had posted and set me straight looking at it more positively.

Truly a great man, who will be missed.:flaghalfmast:

RIP Mr. Howard.

Bryan - 25th Toi

Vetteman Jack 02-23-2024 07:03 AM

My condolences to his family and friends on David’s passing. May he rest in God’s loving hands.

anesthes 04-16-2024 01:34 PM

David was a good guy, I had the pleasure of meeting him on Jun 1 of last year when he made the trip up to New Hampshire to buy my inventory of C3 parts, frames, etc. Very sad to hear of his passing.

Bob K 04-22-2024 08:14 AM

Another Road Trip with David

Originally Posted by anesthes (Post 1607721794)
David was a good guy, I had the pleasure of meeting him on Jun 1 of last year when he made the trip up to New Hampshire to buy my inventory of C3 parts, frames, etc. Very sad to hear of his passing.

I think that was one of many our road trips. We were always going somewhere. He was like a brother to me and I miss him very much.

mr_luck07 04-30-2024 12:27 PM

My condolences to his family and friends.

1bdvet 05-08-2024 02:25 PM

:flaghalfmast::flag: So sad a fellow member has left us, Semper Fortis.

Paul Borowski 05-09-2024 11:44 AM

.....damn, just saw this. Never met him, but PM'd many times about '74 Corvettes and cars that we both seen & wanted. Always wanted to meet him, just never got the chance-Life Is That Short.

damn.:(

Rest In Peace, Dave, wish we coulda met at Carlisle or something.:( I was always hoping to and we may have walked by each other at Carlisle in the past and never knew it.

...always followed & read his posts. He did some great work & detail!!! Again, RIP David.

skb40466 06-03-2024 11:11 AM

I never had the privilege of meeting David. However, he was a wealth of knowledge 'just around the corner' for me.

My condolences to his family, friends and those of us here that benefited from his wisdom and benevolence.

Rest in Peace, good man!