CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southwest-44/)
-   -   [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (sugarland) on Saturday nights? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southwest/619206-hou-ottos-in-the-fountains-sugarland-on-saturday-nights.html)

prospero63 08-02-2003 02:40 PM

[HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (sugarland) on Saturday nights?

Anyone go to Otto's in the Fountains off 59 and Corporate on Saturday nights? The tend to have a lot of classics show up between 7:00pm till close. Just curious...

dropTopTx 08-02-2003 04:53 PM

Re: [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (sugarland) on Saturday nights? (prospero63)

I have been once or twice. Lots of nice classic street rods. I wish there were more vettes there. Come on out :thumbs:

prospero63 08-02-2003 06:13 PM

Re: [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (perryth)

I will be there. I'm in an electron blue Z06 with custom stereo. I'd like to find a crew in the SW Houston area. Everything else seems to go on on the northside, and that is just too far to drive all the time...

Corvette SSX 08-03-2003 09:29 AM

Re: [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (prospero63)

I will be there. I'm in an electron blue Z06 with custom stereo. I'd like to find a crew in the SW Houston area. Everything else seems to go on on the northside, and that is just too far to drive all the time...
I've lived in Sugar Land for the last 4 years and didn't even know that this was going on. I'll try to make it next week.

cglasse 08-03-2003 06:10 PM

I went by once a while back just as eveyone was leaving. But since i'll be moving back to sugar land after Aug 13th, i'll start going more often!

Scott A 08-03-2003 11:51 PM

Re: [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (cglasse)

I usually stop by there. Lot's of classics and some newer cars as well. They will generally run the rice and idiots off. Last night the F-Bodys of Houston were there.

The Houston C3 club will be meeting there next weekend. Come join us!!!!

prospero63 08-04-2003 04:24 PM

Re: [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (Scott A)

I will try to get out there.

Sales@MVPAutoParts.com 08-05-2003 03:37 PM

WOW....I have another 20 years to go before my C5 becomes a classic. :lol:

gtragitt 08-09-2003 09:47 AM

I'd rather drive to Sugarland than North Houston. How late do they stay? When do they gather? I have a committment or I would go tonight. If they stay late enough I will come by tonight.

prospero63 08-09-2003 10:26 AM

Re: [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (gtragitt)

I have been there by 7:00 and there are plenty of cars. I have left by 9:00/9:30 and there were still plenty of cars. Weather may suck today. Either way, I didn't wash the vette yesterday and have plans today so I am up in the air about bringing it. :confused:

Scott A 08-10-2003 12:16 AM

The meet was pretty much rained out tonight but try again next week. I'm hoping to have my C3 back by then. Until then I have to steal my wife's C5.

Rockin'M 08-11-2003 04:54 PM

I'd be interested in getting out there, especially if there are some C3's to look at. Looking at C5's just makes me want one...

cglasse 08-13-2003 01:27 PM

Alrighty eveyone in the SW, lets try to get a good size corvette turnout this Saterday at Otto's. I'm gona aim to be there by 7 and I hope to put some names and faces to some of you on the forum!

gtragitt 08-13-2003 01:29 PM

I would be there if possible. I will be in Montana this weekend.

prospero63 08-13-2003 05:20 PM

Provided the weather doesn't interfere, I will be there in my EB Z06. :)

Corvette SSX 08-16-2003 04:21 PM

Provided the weather doesn't interfere, I will be there in my EB Z06. :)
Weather sucks right now. I'M TIRED OF RAIN EVERY DAY. Haven't driven the Vette in 2 weeks and was looking forward to bringing it out there tonight. Maybe things will improve by then.

prospero63 08-16-2003 06:06 PM

Re: [HOU] Otto's in the Fountains (CorvetteSS)

I know. I haven't been able to wash it because I can't get at least 2 hours without rain...

prospero63 08-16-2003 06:15 PM

In fact, while it is nice and sunny right now, we got hit by a thunderstorm a couple of hours ago and looking out the window another big one is heading this way (and thus towards Otto's as I am right down the road from it).

Looks like another rain out to me. :(

cglasse 08-16-2003 11:21 PM

Well my dad and I went out there, it was raining on the way till about 7, by 715 till we left it was clear. One other vette showed, but I think just for dinner. There were 5-7 classics, and 4-5 more modern f-body cars. Oh well, we shall aim for next weekend!

Scott A 08-20-2003 12:48 AM

I and the paint shop are hoping to have my C3 back this Friday. If that's the case I'll be there this Saturday. Third times a charm ;)