CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 General (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general-103/)
-   -   Have you been "hit on" because of your Vette? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/908383-have-you-been-hit-on-because-of-your-vette.html)

Liger 09-20-2004 04:14 PM

Have you been "hit on" because of your Vette?

Hey Guys,

Thought this might be a fun topic...

Have you have been "hit on" when in or by (or because
of) your Vette? If so I'd love to hear your story...

:D

-B

boatboatboat 09-20-2004 04:18 PM

Every time the UPS guys brings another box of Mods, my wife "hits" on me.

She said if I don't stop buying crap for this car, she is going to leave me.

Damn I am gonna miss her.

mdbennes 09-20-2004 04:19 PM

:flag: For me being 33 years old and in the military; I seem to get the young college girls always looking my way...I don't even look their way and they honk to get my attention. Many say nice vette and one said "Too bad your married sweetie!" NO CHIT....I almost CHIT in my pants and she was super hot. She could see the ring on my finger.....I know the wife gets hit on a lot when she drives the vette...

Joe Diver 09-20-2004 04:24 PM

Yes, it happens quite a bit. At least until they get a good look at me... :ack:

:rofl:

I've had them chase me down, swing a u-ey, pace me, flirt at lights....It's a very rare thing to not get "nice car..." when filling up, or whenever I'm getting in/out of the car. I've also had women do other things to me I can't mention here... :o

Humy 09-20-2004 04:29 PM

I have seen a couple sets of titties... :smiliedrool:

Other than that, I have a gf. :nopity

When my gf drives my Vettey though, she gets hit on like crazy :crazy:

Skull One 09-20-2004 04:35 PM

Happened this weekend while on a night cruise with top off. I hated telling her that I was twice her age and have been married since she was a year old. Her jaw dropped and she said sorry. I was too. She was legal and about a 9. Damn I hate having morales, ethics, scrupples and everything else that keeps me honest.

sweetcharity 09-20-2004 04:37 PM

Never!! Not with the Corvette, not even when I had a Ferrari and not with the Porsche either....I must be repulsive!!! :ack:

Matt69-ZO6 09-20-2004 04:38 PM

Yep, happens to me all the time. About 120 or .95 G's, the wife hits me....

Wah 09-20-2004 04:39 PM

I'm too ugly to get any hit. Doesn't matter whether I drive the Z06, the Amigo or the LS400, never got anything like that. I have a feeling that a gorgeous Lamborghini Murcielago or even a Pagani Zonda wouldn't help. People would drool over the cars.

MRHTRD 09-20-2004 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by boatboatboat

She said if I don't stop buying crap for this car, she is going to leave me.

Damn I am gonna miss her.

What he said - Only most of my mods come via Fedx and the driver is female. She keeps asking me when I'm going to get this car finished.

kromberg 09-20-2004 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Humy

My C5 has got me a couple of viewings :jester

Keith

blacksedan87 09-20-2004 04:46 PM

No, not really....

http://www.fototime.com/44A75F181ABB760/standard.jpg

pay no attention to this photo - I really look better after a good night's sleep and a shave...... :ack:

Avanti 09-20-2004 05:08 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish. I'd like to be hit on for anything, even the Vette! :yesnod:

ExRedRacer 09-20-2004 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=boatboatboat]Every time the UPS guys brings another box of Mods, my wife "hits" on me.
QUOTE]
:rofl:

Vetteman Jack 09-20-2004 05:17 PM

Drove in the Vette to the Optometrist office last week to order some new prescription sunglasses. Had a young hottie who worked there hit on me while I was ordering. Just brushed it off - didn't have the heart to tell her that I was old enough to be her father and that my wife would look rather unfavorably on me flirting back. :nono:

-McTullis- 09-20-2004 05:18 PM

I got EIGHT cherries in my slush from Sonic today. The girls on skates there dig it. :cheers:

ExRedRacer 09-20-2004 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by boatboatboat

:rofl: :rofl:

About a week after I got my coupe, I was sitting by the beach watching people when these two interesting looking :ack: women came by and took photos of each other standing by my car.

A little later, I went to sit in it to read a book and they came by again and started talking. It was only then that they noticed my wedding band and asked if I was married. Duh.

I said yes and I have a very jealous wife... ;) I don't think they would have asked had I been sitting in a Honda or a Subaru.

mike lalonde 09-20-2004 05:30 PM

hit on in a vette

hit on-every time I drive it-except at 62 yrs. old -they come along side, etc. take a look and adios --most of the hotties are about 18! but it does the ego good! am single, have a 01 pewter coupe torch red interior, borla stingers, and blackwing--love the car!

Evil-Twin 09-20-2004 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Humy

Other than that, I have a gf. :nopity

When my gf drives my Vettey though, she gets hit on like crazy :crazy:

Humy, you have got to get your gf to stop showing her titties

Sorry :smiliedrool:
IM just teasing, she can show them anytime

MilYellow02 09-20-2004 05:47 PM

To simply answer the question, YES and I am now married to her with my first baby coming in January 04 :)