C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V Vette in the house!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 06:03 PM
GARYFINN
Team Owner

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Received 1,142 Likes on 592 Posts

Originally Posted by V Vette
Hey Ladies and Gents, just checking in, everyone behaving? I see many new members here. JerryU, you still educating us with your nice picts? Foosh, miss your knowledge on many fronts.. Kevin Jones, you have that famous sticky!, Devnull you were always nice, PAtman with the most expensive oil!, Skid Row Joe, please smile!, GARYFINN, try an auto vette, Dale#3 love your car!, FLEXjs, move to the US!, KenHorse, stop "bucking" the system, OWC6, keep the men in check.. Miss all the fun..be good and Ill be back......????
You will never be out of here
The following 2 users liked this post by GARYFINN:
devnull (06-15-2019), V Vette (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 08:23 PM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,668 Likes on 8,311 Posts

Thanks for checking in V. Nothing has changed here.
The following users liked this post:
V Vette (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 10:18 PM
Skid Row Joe
Team Owner

Received 4,000 Likes on 2,887 Posts

Originally Posted by V Vette
LOL too funny but SkidRowJoe will get pissed, lol
"Pissed?" H#ll no. Just calling out the posers that pretend to have written the book on everything C7.

.. People like Vet Interested & AORoads. They live on C7, but don't own one. Posers that have zilch skin in the game, preaching quasi they know it all. It's valid to call out the C7 posers. You can't afford a C7? Go back to your C4/5 Honda Civic or Ford Focus forums.

Vet Interested, is Vet Uninterested. LMAO!!
V Vette (06-16-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 10:26 PM
FLEXjs
Le Mans Master

Received 661 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe
"Pissed?" H#ll no. Just calling out the posers that pretend to have written the book on everything C7.

.. People like Vet Interested & AORoads. They live on C7, but don't own one. Posers that have zilch skin in the game, preaching quasi they know it all. It's valid to call out the C7 posers. You can't afford a C7? Go back to your C4/5 Honda Civic or Ford Focus forums.

Seems weird to me to hang around on a car forum if you don't own the car.

Doing research before buying is one thing: I joined before I bought, but I had one less than 2 months after joining. I don't **** around. If I want something I get it. I don't join a forum and post for years without getting the car.
Skid Row Joe (06-15-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 10:37 PM
Skid Row Joe
Team Owner

Received 4,000 Likes on 2,887 Posts

Originally Posted by FLEXjs
Seems weird to me to hang around on a car forum if you don't own the car.

Doing research before buying is one thing: I joined before I bought, but I had one less than 2 months after joining. I don't **** around. If I want something I get it. I don't join a forum and post for years without getting the car.

True. I've called out several Mr. C7 Goodbars any number of times. They usually run for the hills.

I spent months lurking while trying to decide where to buy my new C7. I was called out by one of the Mods - either Steven Bell or Zymurgy on forum. Basically; "either buy one (C7) or STFU." I toned it down. That was fair warning as a non-C7,; Corvette fan boy.

I laugh at the posers, FLEX. I wrote a check for $69,315.00, (cash) for my new C7. I photocopied it and posted it on forum too. It was for $68K, and change. I paid $1,000.00 on my Visa card as a deposit..... I've got skin in-the-game. Where's the posers cancelled checks??!!

Old 06-15-2019, 10:56 PM
FLEXjs
Le Mans Master

I laugh at the posers, FLEX. I wrote a check for $69,315.00, (cash) for my new C7. I photocopied it and posted it on forum too. It was for $68K, and change. I paid $1,000.00 on my Visa card as a deposit..... I've got skin in-the-game. Where's the posers cancelled checks??!!
LOL. I'm not CF baller. I put $5k down and financed the rest.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:56 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

I wrote a check for $69,315.00, (cash) for my new C7. I photocopied it and posted it on forum too. It was for $68K, and change. I paid $1,000.00 on my Visa card as a deposit..... I've got skin in-the-game. Where's the posers cancelled checks??!!.
Cash is overrated.

Paid .9% interest. Why would I pull money earning way more than that out to pay cash?

One needs to figure what one's cash is expected to earn vs. what it cost in interest.
SingleTrackMinded (06-16-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 10:59 PM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Damn Skid Marks, Who **** in your stew? I am just researching before I buy my C7, just like I did with my C6. Its all about priorities. We just watched our daughter graduate from college. Family always comes first. You do have a family? Understand if you don't. I do agree though, I do need to act fast so I don't get stuck with something I don't like or want like a white C7. Appreciate the concern. I promise I will post pictures just for you. Maybe by then you will get that awful taste out of your mouth.

Last edited by Vet Interested; 06-16-2019 at 12:35 AM.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:04 PM
FLEXjs
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by owc6
Cash is overrated.

Paid .9% interest. Why would I pull money earning way more than that out to pay cash?

One needs to figure what one's cash is expected to earn vs. what it cost in interest.
Smart Lady is smart.
owc6 (06-15-2019)
Old 06-16-2019, 07:19 AM
V Vette
Le Mans Master

Received 418 Likes on 289 Posts

Originally Posted by Vet Interested
Damn Skid Marks, Who **** in your stew? I am just researching before I buy my C7, just like I did with my C6. Its all about priorities. We just watched our daughter graduate from college. Family always comes first. You do have a family? Understand if you don't. I do agree though, I do need to act fast so I don't get stuck with something I don't like or want like a white C7. Appreciate the concern. I promise I will post pictures just for you. Maybe by then you will get that awful taste out of your mouth.
OUCH! True story but I don't miss this stuff....
Old 06-16-2019, 08:13 AM
Kevin A Jones
Race Director

Received 11,688 Likes on 5,590 Posts

True. I've called out several Mr. C7 Goodbars any number of times. They usually run for the hills.

I spent months lurking while trying to decide where to buy my new C7. I was called out by one of the Mods - either Steven Bell or Zymurgy on forum. Basically; "either buy one (C7) or STFU." I toned it down. That was fair warning as a non-C7,; Corvette fan boy.

You were actually called out by a moderator for participating on this forum and not owning a C7? I find that hard to believe.

Of course quite a bit of what you post is not to be believed. Something tells me there was more to your scolding by a mod than you are sharing.
The following 3 users liked this post by Kevin A Jones:
Patman (06-17-2019), V Vette (06-16-2019), Vet Interested (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019, 04:27 PM
SingleTrackMinded
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,359 Likes on 903 Posts

Originally Posted by Vet Interested
Ouch. I rather like my Arctic White C7 GS.
V Vette (06-16-2019)

Quick Reply: V Vette in the house!