Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 Aero Balance with GM Aero

Old 07-12-2019, 02:21 PM
BrunoTheMellow
CF Senior Member

Received 508 Likes on 405 Posts

Originally Posted by lobsterroboto View Post
LOOOOOOOOTS of GTR's have shown up at TDE and driven very poorly but they're so damn fast and they typically just don't get it. "faster on the straight" = faster to them. I'm pretty sure thats why Rick has an aversion lol.

TDE's red group has gotten pretty bad tho. The last time I was out there, it was just a **** show. Most of the drivers are casuals. I still think that TDE has the best program when it comes to teaching new students but it kind of falls off a little later. I think part of the problem is that they talk like the red run group is the pinnacle of driving so lots of those guys are slow and don't realize it thats's all they ever do is TDE so they dont really have a lot of exposure to faster drivers.
Red group is safe just not fast is what i mean by bad. They're all pretty good drivers safety wise and dont really have a problem getting stuck behind anyone.

We have a track junkies discord going if you want to get in on that, its mostly Texas area racers. We talk about events, car setups, builds etc.

Most of which are with NASA but we have HPDE guys too. it's a fun chat.

Also no kidding it's hot as hell I'm not exactly looking forward to next weekend or the TMS event. May even take a break until NOLA in october.
nothing like shade-less TMS and MSR in July and August. I need to figure out some shade.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:23 PM
lobsterroboto
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 113 Likes on 80 Posts
C7 of Year Winner (track prepared) 2019

Originally Posted by BrunoTheMellow View Post
nothing like shade-less TMS and MSR in July and August. I need to figure out some shade.
come out for NASA next month hang out with me under my canopy and my friends RV.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:26 PM
BrunoTheMellow
CF Senior Member

Received 508 Likes on 405 Posts

Originally Posted by lobsterroboto View Post
come out for NASA next month hang out with me under my canopy and my friends RV.
Where at?
Old 07-12-2019, 03:55 PM
lobsterroboto
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 113 Likes on 80 Posts
C7 of Year Winner (track prepared) 2019

Originally Posted by BrunoTheMellow View Post
Where at?

Texas Motor Speedway (the full ROVAL)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C7 Aero Balance with GM Aero

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: