Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

BAD exeperince with WILCOX

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 01:11 PM
Greg
Just another Corvette guy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,835 Likes on 1,782 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiger Joe
yes Ernie is the owner.

Tommy is the guy that answered every call when I have called. honestly I've found him less than helpful at times. for a guy who's job it is to answer the phone, he sure comes off like he is annoyed by it. even when I didn't necessarily have any issue, he was pretty short with me.
I work with another vendor of vintage parts and they are notorius for having one miserable A-hole on their counter phones. He costs them much business and is the topic of endless threads on another forum. Must be related to the owner or he'd never keep his job.
I am also surprised to see no reply from Wilcox here.
Old 05-15-2019, 01:50 PM
0Willcox Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 1,813 Likes on 1,458 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Today I messaged Bryan at Vol Vette and he stated the following.

On 5/15/2019 12:50 PM, Bryan VolVette.com wrote:
Its still US made
I'm lost as to what the issue is with the parts, this is the same (and only) kit we will install in our shop and we never have issues. We just installed one two weeks ago. All the parts in that kit are made by Moog (or Federal Mogul which owns Moog).

It's my understanding that an idler arm was shorted and it is on the way to you. Why did it ship direct? Normally this kit is on the shelf but in this case when you ordered it wasn't so instead of waiting for our stock order to arrive we just shipped it direct to you. They are the supplier of Moog Kits.

If you wish to contact me direct please feel free to do so at Service@Willcoxcorvette.com and possibly send me some pictures of what you are having issues with.

Ernie

Quick Reply: BAD exeperince with WILCOX