Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Liar-in-Chief

 
Old 06-11-2019, 08:26 PM
  #541  
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member
 
LarsAtTheBeach's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2005
Posts: 46,978
Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10
Default

Originally Posted by blufinz52 View Post
Is Dave1 still around?
He bailed on prc. Hes in ot. An alright guy outside of politics.
LarsAtTheBeach is online now  
Old 06-11-2019, 08:27 PM
  #542  
blufinz52
CF Senior Member
 
blufinz52's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2010
Location: Dover NH
Posts: 7,698
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
He bailed on prc. Hes in ot. An alright guy outside of politics.
Thanks
blufinz52 is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:46 PM
  #543  
Asdfgh
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Asdfgh's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2019
Posts: 182
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
Different day, same irritated, angry Trump haters spewing bullshit from their big, fat, fucken mouths.

Another sunny day for a Trump Parade and there not one fucken thing the haters on this thread can do or say to change that. It's a wonderful feeling.

I didn't think it was possible, but with all the winning I feel more proud today than I was yesterday to have voted for president TRUMP.


MAGA. (Sorry if that triggers you haters). Eh, no I'm not. 😀
I hear trump went to Iowa to lie today. We will see what the fact checkers say about this great day.

Wonder how those farmers took his lies, seeing they are in the red because of his winning.
Asdfgh is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:31 PM
  #544  
SPIVET
CF Senior Member
 
SPIVET's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2006
Location: U S A
Posts: 7,076
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
You're definitely something. About a 1/2 dozen of you guys follow me from thread to thread and simply can't resist. You may not think you're a fan, but you're clearly in my fan club
As Axel said, don't flatter yourself. I've been ignoring your nonsense for the most part lately which is almost impossible to do because you seem to be in every farking thread as a top post count "participant"(56 and counting in this thread alone, geez). However, when you (and your ilk like the OP, blufin, etc.) go over the top with your repetitive bs and Trump Stage 4 TDS you just need to be neutralized and put in your place - an insufferable db just gets worse if left unchecked to spew nonsense without criticism.

See below for some insight on how you're viewed here. Continue the constant Trump hate for every little thing and you will continually be "checked".


Last edited by SPIVET; 06-11-2019 at 10:38 PM.
SPIVET is online now  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:33 PM
  #545  
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member
 
RedC7AZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2006
Location: Gilbert AZ
Posts: 10,154
Received 311 Likes on 194 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
I hear trump went to Iowa to lie today. We will see what the fact checkers say about this great day.

Wonder how those farmers took his lies, seeing they are in the red because of his winning.
👌
Do you promise to stay triggered as long as he keeps "lying"? 😆 If so I hope he told 101 lies.

MAGA. (Oops,I said it again, try not to get too angry)

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 06-11-2019 at 10:35 PM.
RedC7AZ is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:19 AM
  #546  
Asdfgh
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Asdfgh's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2019
Posts: 182
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
��
Do you promise to stay triggered as long as he keeps "lying"? �� If so I hope he told 101 lies.

MAGA. (Oops,I said it again, try not to get too angry)
Trump started lying before he got to Iowa. He actually says, he carries the Mexico deal around in his pocket. Then flashed a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper that is supposed to be the deal. But then say it’s a secret until Mexico release details of the deal. Wonder why he carries the deal if he is waiting on Mexico?

The problem is Mexico already said they approved the deal months ago.


https://thehill.com/latino/447592-me...rt-tariffs-nyt

Last edited by Asdfgh; 06-12-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Asdfgh is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:22 AM
  #547  
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member
 
GARYFINN's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2008
Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Posts: 44,314
Received 277 Likes on 154 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
I hear trump went to Iowa to lie today. We will see what the fact checkers say about this great day.

Wonder how those farmers took his lies, seeing they are in the red because of his winning.
Relax you have 6 yrs left !! Just enjoy
GARYFINN is online now  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:59 AM
  #548  
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member
 
Mr turbo rotary's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2000
Location: Va. Beach Va.
Posts: 45,960
Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
McCain was defiantly a public servant and he has the right to be respected for the job he did.
Is that why you respect Trump so much for his service? Please.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
He was reelected, term after term so the people in his state thought his services was what they wanted. You have a right to criticize anyone you like, just as have trump. Put unless you live in McCain's state, you or anyone else can't say, what was or is right for that state.
When he was elected he ran on specific policies and when it came to those decision he bailed, the big one was the ACA. The GOP and leadership as well as the voters in his state were furious he betrayed them. He would have had a very hard time winning his seat again.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
Sorry I upset you for saying district instead of State.
You didn't upset me you just showed how ignorant you are, I just pointed that out.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
The fact is McCain was a former member of the House and had a district at one time.
He was also 5 years old at one time do you refer to him as child? Nice try.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
You are right, I didn't know McCain, personally, any more than trump. But I do know McCain"s service to this country and he deserved respect for that service.
He deserves the respect he gets for doing his job. When you turn around and vote a 180 on something you promised you don't get respect you deserve condemnation and ridicule. He earned it.

Besides, he said one thing and did another that's lying , right? why are sticking up for lying? Because you could care less you just hate trump.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
McCain was a turncoat for having a different opinion??
See above. He screwed millions of people and his constituency.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
He was nominated for the presidency in 2008 because he was the MAVERICK and had a different opinion.
He wasn't nominated because he was a "maverick", he was voted as the nominee because he preached GOP policies and values at the time, and how did that turn out?

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
I didn't hear any turncoat talk at that time.
It was prevalent but many voted for him because he was better than the alternative.


Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
The fact is he always spoke is mind and that is what trump hated.
No he hated Trump, thus his vote against the ACA. He helped coordinate the phony dossier about Trump and Trump found out.


Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
That is also why he got reelected to congress. You are a groupie of trump's and is just falling line.
Uh wrong dopey, I vote based on policy.


Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
The ACA is better than anything the republicans have proposed.
You don't have any idea what the GOP has proposed. Leaving the current system in place was better than the ACA.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
If there are 30 million uninsured, it's because Trump hasn't done a better job to get them insured.
Wrong, the ACA wasn't ever going to insure everybody and when the plan was passed they knew 10's of millions would still be without insurance. Trump has nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
Obama only had two years to put the ACA together.
BS.
You don't ram a shi##y program down everyone's throat on a party line vote and then blame the other party for your ineptitude and horrible law.
It was the democrats plan, all of it not one GOP vote. It's a disaster.

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
Trump has had two years to replace or or improve it. Isn't it about time to quite blaming Obama, and put the health care responsibilities in the lap of the man in the WhiteHouse today.
It's the democrats plan and it's NOT fixable. This was billed as a fix all plan and Obama promised families would save $2500.00 a year, it was all a big lie the entire bill from the start. Now we are stuck with it, millions lost their plans and costs skyrocketed. It's bad policy and it needs to be gutted. The government has no right to tell anyone they have to purchase a product or service they don't want.
Again Obama lied lied, right? But you hate it when President's lie but for some reason Obama's lies were just fine.

Keep showing your ignorance, it's why you are such an uneducated lemming.

Last edited by Mr turbo rotary; 06-12-2019 at 01:38 AM.
Mr turbo rotary is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:04 AM
  #549  
Asdfgh
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Asdfgh's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2019
Posts: 182
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Trump went to a ethanol plant in Iowa and took credit for building that industry. Everyone must know trump had nothing to do with building the ethanol plant he spoke at today. Iowa has more wind mill farms and plants than coal mines. He would kill their wind generating plants to promote his coal agenda. You know trump claims the wind generators causes cancer and kills eagles


More lies to the natural gas industry. Many coal power plants are switching to natural gas. But trump wants the power plants to change back to coal. And yes the wind mills kill eagles.


Last edited by Asdfgh; 06-12-2019 at 01:15 AM.
Asdfgh is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:51 AM
  #550  
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member
 
Mr turbo rotary's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2000
Location: Va. Beach Va.
Posts: 45,960
Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Obama Lied To Push Agenda



Obama lies

Obama lie montage
Mr turbo rotary is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 02:00 AM
  #551  
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member
 
Mr turbo rotary's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2000
Location: Va. Beach Va.
Posts: 45,960
Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
How can you claim any of that, knowing trump is the Liar-in-Chief.
Uh maybe because they are actual FACTS?
Mr turbo rotary is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 AM
  #552  
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member
 
Mr turbo rotary's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2000
Location: Va. Beach Va.
Posts: 45,960
Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
So far trump has been responsible for 3 people going to jail.
Show me how Trump is responsible for three people going to jail?


Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
How many have went to jail covering for Hillary and Obama??
Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
His tax returns are the biggest secret of the admin. You have to know he is hidding something. Revealing tax returns is a sign of honesty in a presidential candidate. Obama revealed them twice, Hillary revealed her's but trump has not. No one has seen any signs of honesty from trump.
His tax returns tell nothing, his financials do and he has released them.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Annual278.html

Two, Trump doesn't do his taxes hundreds of CPA's at a CPA firm do them.

Three, if Trump had violated the law the IRS would have nailed him so where are the convictions? They see his taxes every year.

Does you ignorance ever end?
Mr turbo rotary is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:35 AM
  #553  
Asdfgh
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Asdfgh's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2019
Posts: 182
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Trump left London with lies. He was the LYING KING

LONDON PROTESTS

TRUMP: "I kept hearing that there would be 'massive' rallies against me in the UK, but it was quite the opposite. The big crowds, which the Corrupt Media hates to show, were those that gathered in support of the USA and me." - tweet Wednesday.

TRUMP: "I heard that there were protests. I said: 'Where are the protests? I don't see any protests.' I did see a small protest today when I came, very small, so a lot of it is fake news, I hate to say. ...And I didn't see the protesters until just a little while ago and it was a very, very small group of people." - news conference Tuesday with British Prime Minister Theresa May.

THE FACTS: The protests over Trump's visit were more than just "very, very small," and some were hard to miss.

Thousands of protesters crowded London's government district, chanting as he met May nearby. While police erected barricades to stop protesters from marching past the gates of Downing Street, they could be heard as Trump and May emerged from the prime minister's official residence to pose for photos before their news conference.

The protests included a giant Trump baby balloon and a robotic likeness of Trump sitting on a golden toilet, reciting familiar Trump phrases like "No collusion" and "You are fake news."

___

BREXIT

TRUMP, referring to how he stood at his Scottish golf resort, Turnberry, on the eve of the Brexit referendum and predicted the British would vote to leave the European Union: "I really predicted what was going to happen. Some of you remember that prediction. It was a strong prediction, made at a certain location, on a development we were opening the day before it happened." - news conference Tuesday.

THE FACTS: He often tells this false story.

Trump did not predict Brexit the day before the vote.

Three months before the vote, he did predict accurately that Britain would vote to leave the EU. The day after the 2016 vote - not the day before - he predicted from his Scottish resort that the EU would collapse because of Britain's withdrawal. That remains to be seen.

___


Last edited by Asdfgh; 06-12-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Asdfgh is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:38 AM
  #554  
gs568
CF Senior Member
 
gs568's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2001
Location: 24 Willie Mays Plaza S.F. California
Posts: 45,132
Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
Trump left London with lies.
gs568 is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:42 AM
  #555  
Capt. Shark
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Capt. Shark's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Into the Mystic And yet, despite the look on my face, you're still talking TN
Posts: 20,700
Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-18

Default

Originally Posted by gs568 View Post
Poor guy's seriously triggered. It is amusing.
Capt. Shark is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:44 AM
  #556  
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member
 
RedC7AZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2006
Location: Gilbert AZ
Posts: 10,154
Received 311 Likes on 194 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Asdfgh View Post
Trump started lying before he got to Iowa. He actually says, he carries the Mexico deal around in his pocket. Then flashed a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper that is supposed to be the deal. But then say its a secret until Mexico release details of the deal. Wonder why he carries the deal if he is waiting on Mexico?

The problem is Mexico already said they approved the deal months ago.

https://youtu.be/fgHtdK5jqa8

https://thehill.com/latino/447592-me...rt-tariffs-nyt
A ha ha ha ha . You're triggered again. You're a fucken joke.

Don't worry. You only have 5+ more years of irritation. I can play along with your stupid little game day after day. After all you're the irritated one and I'm well ....not.

MAGA

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 06-12-2019 at 09:47 AM.
RedC7AZ is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:46 AM
  #557  
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member
 
GARYFINN's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2008
Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Posts: 44,314
Received 277 Likes on 154 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Capt. Shark View Post
Poor guy's seriously triggered. It is amusing.
It's actually quite sad that a human being can be so stupid.The left relies on gullible losers like this that cant think logically.
GARYFINN is online now  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:49 AM
  #558  
Grumpy
MONARTOR
 
Grumpy's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2001
Location: What I know, is dwarfed by what I pretend to know
Posts: 194,680
Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-17-'18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default

No lie. This one is way past its expiration date.
Grumpy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Liar-in-Chief


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: