Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2009 blade silver ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 10:23 AM
hmmmm16417
Drifting

Received 182 Likes on 142 Posts

I want this so bad..... LOL..... but it's just not in the budget before the wife's new kitchen

Hurts me to see this unsold
Old 06-24-2019, 11:10 AM
renegade123
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by hmmmm16417
I want this so bad..... LOL..... but it's just not in the budget before the wife's new kitchen

Hurts me to see this unsold
IMO, it is the higher mileage that is holding the sale back.Seen many ZR1's with low miles ( under 15-20k ) going for low $50's. The car is no doubt beautiful, but unfortunately 63k miles is considered " high " to many buyers with these Z's . Good luck on the sale, car looks pristine
Old 06-24-2019, 11:24 AM
Innovate
Drifting

Received 206 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by renegade123
IMO, it is the higher mileage that is holding the sale back.Seen many ZR1's with low miles ( under 15-20k ) going for low $50's. The car is no doubt beautiful, but unfortunately 63k miles is considered " high " to many buyers with these Z's . Good luck on the sale, car looks pristine
Unfortunately that is the issue.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Fire28
Price dropped to $49.9k!

Will throw in the drag racing wheel/tire set for the rear for a price of $49.9k. Brand new setup, clears the carbon ceramic brakes, and matches the OEM front wheels very well. 325 width Mickey Thompson ET Street R's on Apex 18x12's. $1800 value. A number of OEM parts come with the car.

Price with OEM wheels only: $49,500.

Description and details below photos:

MGW flat-stick race-spec shift with Apsis custom deluxe alcantara shift boot and Kenwood radio head unit

I've decided to go ahead and sell my ZR1. I'm anxious to get into some new hobbies and need to sell the car and put that money toward different things (one of those things being motorcycles). I hate to let this car go, but I'd rather save that money and put it toward the bike scene for now. I'm anxious to get it sold, but I'm also very reluctant to sell because I enjoy it so much. It is, by far, the greatest and most fun car that I've ever owned. A bittersweet situation for sure.

The car has 63k miles and is located in oklahoma. Clean title, clean carfax, never damaged at all. No squeaks, no rattles, just a great sounding LS9. Bought the car at 54k miles awhile back from a friend of mine. I'm not usually the type to buy a car with over 30k miles, but knowing the previous owner, I knew how much the car has been babied for those miles and it shows in the condition of the car. It has always been kept in a climate controlled garage. Has never seen salty winter roads in its life. A/C blows ice cold and heater works just as great. For any potential buyers who would like to have the car inspected before purchase, feel free to set up a pre-purchase inspection (as long as buyer is paying for it anyway lol).

The has a bit of a "sleeper" styled set of modifications done to it. Made to keep the car looking and sounding completely stock.. while adding a good amount of horsepower. I have recently swapped to borla axlebacks which makes it sound a "bit" less stock though.

The car makes 665rwhp on the 91-93 tune and 720rwhp on e85 currently. I have dyno sheets to show for it. A ported LPE snout, 102mm throttle body, Kong 5 inch intake, and Kong blower lid air divider will unlock the car's full potential as a stock heads/cam car and bring the power output up to a minimum of 800whp on e85 (Kong Performance has proven this with many ZR1's already and even made over 840whp blower only on stock heads/cam).

Power Modifications:
- Kooks 1 7/8inch headers (along with header wrap to help keep underhood temps down)
- Kooks offroad x pipe
- Borla axleback mufflers
- Monster triple disc clutch
- 850 injectors for e85 fuel
- ported LS9 supercharger
- ported stock snout
- 93mm ported throttle body
- 3.25 griptec upper pulley
- reinforced intercooler bricks
-can add a k&n carbon fiber cold air intake system if buyer wants to pay a bit more (adds more power and gives the blower an audible whine which I love. It sounds amazing. Using stock intake for now).

Exterior modifications:

- Ceramic Pro 9H coating was applied to all of the paint. No swirls in the paint whatsoever. Best thing about this car and should be done to every car out there!
- XPEL protective film has been applied to all carbon fiber pieces, the front end of the car, and the hood to protect against rock chips. Only paint flaw on the car is on the rear decklid and is minimal (small enough that you wont see it until its pointed out).

Other modifications:
- Kenwood aftermarket radio head unit (have OEM one also which will come with the car)
- custom made alcantara shifter and ebrake boots
- MGW flat stick race-spec shifter (factory shifter and **** comes with it also)
- Lowered a bit on stock bolts. Factory magride fully functional and working great

Asking $49k for the car. If anyone is interested or would like any further info or photos, feel free to PM me!

Is this one still for sale? How many months did you own the car? Looks like you got into it around October 2018 going by your posts.

I would be interested in the low low $40s
Old 07-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Fire28
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fartpipe
Is this one still for sale? How many months did you own the car? Looks like you got into it around October 2018 going by your posts.

I would be interested in the low low $40s
I've got alot of offers higher than low 40's so I've got to pass man. I've owned it close to a year now
Old 08-02-2019, 06:34 PM
grocerygetter
Burning Brakes

Received 96 Likes on 86 Posts

I’m lurking a bit, just sold my c6 and shopping around a bit. I might have time to come look around that week of 8/12 if you still have it. I’m in central AR...have an office in Tulsa.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:59 PM
JMBLOWNWS6
Melting Slicks

Received 111 Likes on 77 Posts

Let my buddy that buys vettes know about this. Maybe that will help you
Old 08-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Fire28
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Let my buddy that buys vettes know about this. Maybe that will help you
That would be awesome, I appreciate that man
The following users liked this post:
JMBLOWNWS6 (08-06-2019)
Old 08-14-2019, 08:59 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Still available?
Old 08-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...zr-silver.html

One thread is sufficient. If you wish to adjust price, edit your OP instead of posting a new thread.

Quick Reply: FS: 2009 blade silver ZR1