[Z06] Start up problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 09:00 AM
BRZI
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Default Start up problem

Car (2002 Z06) has been running great but recently developed an issue were when i put the key in the ignition and go to turn it to turn the car on nothing happens. The car does not crank at all. The battery is full, and all electronics work fine. i also tried using the other key but same result nothing happens. After turning it over a couple times over and over it finally will turn on and the car runs fine and will turn on fine after that. then a Couple days later it will happen again. Has anybody had this issue and possibly know what it is?
Old 05-28-2017, 11:48 PM
Vetteman2
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by BRZI
Car (2002 Z06) has been running great but recently developed an issue were when i put the key in the ignition and go to turn it to turn the car on nothing happens. The car does not crank at all. The battery is full, and all electronics work fine. i also tried using the other key but same result nothing happens. After turning it over a couple times over and over it finally will turn on and the car runs fine and will turn on fine after that. then a Couple days later it will happen again. Has anybody had this issue and possibly know what it is?

Sounds like a startup problem to me.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Start up problem