C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

eCheck mileage errors

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 11:23 AM
incabird
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default eCheck mileage errors

Just a heads up regarding any service or emissions checks you have done to your vehicles. I had an appraisal done on my car yesterday. Much to my surprise, the appraiser came out with the Experian report and it showed my 14,000 mile Vette had 143,000 miles. At the time of the eCheck I had 14,300 miles on the car. The eCheck form is in thousands of miles only. The tech typed in 143 instead of 14. And to top that off, I checked the test for my pickup from last year and they showed 58,000 miles instead of 5,800. I had to go back to the LubeStop that does the eChecks and have them create an invoice for fluid check and topoff with the current mileage and email that back to Experian so they can correct the records. Learn from my experience and be sure to check the mileage listed on every receipt for any service you have done to your vehicle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:31 AM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by incabird
Learn from my experience and be sure to check the mileage listed on every receipt for any service you have done to your vehicle.
Thanks, but I've been doing that for 55 years.

Quick Reply: eCheck mileage errors