C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Coilovers for C6

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 07:33 PM
joebreid
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Best Coilovers for C6

Looking for coilovers for my c6, and saw BC makes a set. I was wondering if anyone has these coilovers?

If not, what's best option for coilovers for the C6
Old 07-28-2017, 02:39 AM
SivaSuryaKshatriya
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

Well, what do you want to do with your car? Is it for the street and windy roads? Street with some track use? Or a more aggressive track car?

Or are you just trying to make the car look lower for the visual effect.

Regarding BC's, they're pretty **** for anything other than making your car really low to the ground. I remember reading a link where someone tested them, and found that the "adjustability" was unpredictable and often didn't actually even do anything. Plus, the parts were cheap crap.

LG and Pfadt coils seem to be the most popular given budget and performance, though LG coils may not be constructed all too well:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...over-pics.html

Last edited by SivaSuryaKshatriya; 07-28-2017 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:42 AM
sccaGT1racer
Pro

Received 108 Likes on 88 Posts

You want the best get JRI or Penske. 4000 plus
Lg and Pfat if you don't want the best.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:52 AM
joebreid
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by SivaSuryaKshatriya
Well, what do you want to do with your car? Is it for the street and windy roads? Street with some track use? Or a more aggressive track car?

Or are you just trying to make the car look lower for the visual effect.

Regarding BC's, they're pretty **** for anything other than making your car really low to the ground. I remember reading a link where someone tested them, and found that the "adjustability" was unpredictable and often didn't actually even do anything. Plus, the parts were cheap crap.

LG and Pfadt coils seem to be the most popular given budget and performance, though LG coils may not be constructed all too well:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...over-pics.html
appreciate the advice, I've had BC on all my previous cars and never really had an issue with them. and yes i want them for mainly visual effect and street driving

Get notified of new replies

To Best Coilovers for C6

Quick Reply: Best Coilovers for C6