C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

(@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES July 28th WEEKEND (@Y@)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 09:59 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Default (@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES July 28th WEEKEND (@Y@)

Remember this is your thread - thanks to those who post up

First off some GIFs

The following users liked this post:
lisa'69t-top (07-28-2017)
Old 07-27-2017, 10:09 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

19 Complaints From Unhappy Vacation Customers!

"The Beach was too sandy" Truly we have bred common sense out of the gene!

The airheads are back! Where do these people hide when they're not on holiday /vacation?!

1. “On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don’t like spicy food.”

2. “They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax.”

3. “We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish.”

4. “We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price.”

5. “The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room.”

6. “We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow.”

7. “It’s lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during ‘siesta’ time — this should be banned.”

8. “No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”

9. “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”

10. “I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.”

11. “The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun.”

12. “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.”

13. “I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends’ three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller.”

14. “The brochure stated: ‘No hairdressers at the resort.’ We’re trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service.”

15. “When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners.”

16. “We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning.”

17. “It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel.”

18. “I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes.”

19. “My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant.

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon.'

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. 'Good morning, Ma'am', he said, 'I've come to...'
'Oh, no need to explain,' Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, 'I've been expecting you.'

'Have you really?' said the photographer. 'Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?'
'Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat!

After a moment she asked, blushing, 'Well, where do we start?'
'Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there.'
'Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!'

'Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.'
'My, that's a lot!', gasped Mrs. Smith...

'Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be In and Out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that.'
'Don't I know it,' said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. 'This was done on the top of a bus,' he said.
'Oh, my God!' Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.
'And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with.'

'She was difficult?' asked Mrs. Smith.
'Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look'

'Four and five deep?' said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.
'Yes', the photographer replied. 'And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in.'

Mrs. Smith leaned forward. 'Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh... equipment?'

'It's true, Ma'am, yes... Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away.'

'Tripod?' 'Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand for long.'
Mrs. Smith fainted

Grandma is eighty-eight years old and still drives her own car. She writes:

Dear Granddaughter,

The other day I went up to our local Christian book store and saw a 'Honk if you love Jesus' bumper sticker. I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting. So, I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.

Boy, am I glad I did! What an uplifting experience followed.
I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good he is, and I didn't notice the light had changed.

It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed. I found lots of people love Jesus!
While I was sitting there, the guy behind me started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, 'For the love of God!' 'Go! Go! Go! Jesus Christ, GO!'
What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!

Everyone started honking! I just leaned out my window and started waving and smiling at all those loving people.
I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!
There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a sunny beach.
I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air.

I asked my young teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant.
He said it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something.
Well, I have never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign right back.

My grandson burst out laughing. Why, even he was enjoying this religious experience! A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment they got out of their cars and started walking towards me.
I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when

I noticed the light had changed.
So, grinning, I waved at all my brothers and sisters, and drove on through the intersection.

I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and felt kind of sad I had to leave them after all the love we had shared..

So I slowed the car down, leaned out the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away. Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!
Will write again soon.

Love, Grandma

Obama, Hillary and Trump are standing at the throne of heaven.

God looks at them and says, "Before granting you a place at my side, I must ask you what you have learned, what you believe in."
God asks Obama first: “What do you believe?"
He thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my countrymen".
God can’t help but see the essential goodness of Obama, and offers him a seat to his left.
Then God turns to Hillary and says, "What do you believe?"
Hillary says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. Like Obama I believe in hard work. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true patriot and a loyal American."
God is greatly moved by Hillary's high-pitched eloquence, and he offers her a seat to his right.
Finally, God turns to Trump and says, "And you, Donald, what do you believe?"
Trump replies, "I believe you're in my seat."
The following 2 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
Kerrmudgeon (07-27-2017), the kid C6 (07-30-2017)
Old 07-27-2017, 10:12 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

SEXTING MESSAGES GONE WRONG!!!!!!!

the kid C6 (07-30-2017)
Old 07-27-2017, 10:18 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

A young first officer asks his Captain,
"Sir, why does not my ability evolve. I don't seem to be getting better at flying?"
And the Captain patiently answers: "Son, have you seen the gulls flying by the setting sun, and their wings seem like flames?"
"Yes, my sir, I have."
"And a waterfall, spilling mightily over the stones but without taking anything out of its proper place?"
"Yes, sir, I have already witnessed it."
"Then the moon .. when it touches the calm water reflecting all its enormous beauty?"
"Yes, sir, I have also observed this marvelous phenomenon."
"That is the problem. You keep watching all these stupid things instead of focusing on flying the aircraft."

Trump used to love the LGBTQ community...
Until he found out it doesn't stand for "Loans Given By The Qatar’s"

Justin Trudeau walks into a Royal Bank to cash a cheque.

As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ma'am, could you please cash this cheque for me?" Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?" Trudeau: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Justin Trudeau, the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada!!!!" Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the CIDC legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID." Trudeau: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am." Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr. Trudeau, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them." Trudeau:" Mon dieu. I am urging you, please, to cash this cheque." Cashier: "Look Mr. Trudeau , here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque. Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, Mr. Trudeau, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?" Trudeau stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank, I have absolutely no idea what to do, I don't have a clue." Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. Trudeau?"

What nationality are you when you walk into the bathroom?

Russian.
What nationality are you while you're in the bathroom?
European.
What nationality are you when you walk out of the bathroom?
Finish.

Old 07-27-2017, 10:21 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Craig List ad's

Old 07-27-2017, 10:23 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Text Messages gone bad.....

Old 07-27-2017, 10:28 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman are working in a construction yard...
It gets to lunchtime, the men sit down on a half-constructed skyscraper and the Englishman opens his sandwich bag.
He says "Oh great, I've got cheese sandwiches AGAIN"
The Scotsman and Irishman also have cheese sandwiches.
The Englishman says "Tell you what chaps, if I have cheese sandwiches again tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this building."
The Scotsman and Irishman agree to do the same.
The next day, they all have cheese sandwiches and so, as agreed, they all jump off the building.
Their partners meet up at the funeral.
The Englishman's wife says "If he'd just told me, I'd have made him some other sandwiches"
The Irishman's wife says "I agree, all he had to do was ask"
The Scotsman's wife, who seemed the most distraught, then piped up and says "I don't know why he jumped, he makes his own sandwiches in the morning"

I guy goes into a bar ... (old joke)
he sits down at the bar and orders a beer the only person in the bar was a old man at the end of the bar.
the bartender brings the guy the beer then asks the old man "hey jackass, you want another beer?" the old man just nods.
the first guy orders another beer and when he does the bartender asks the old man "hey jackass you want another beer?" the old man just nods.
the bartender went to get the beers and the guy goes up to the old man and asks " why do you let him talk to you like that?"
the stuttering old mans says "he aw, he aw, he always calls me that"

I saw two guys wearing matching clothing and I asked if they were gay.
They quickly arrested me.

Wifeo you need anything at the grocery store?
Me: pick up 30 bottles of minute maid
Wife: why so many?
Me: didn't you hear the news? O.J. is free!

Irish Divorce
The mother-in-law arrives home from shopping to find her son-in-law, Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase.
"What happened Paddy?" she asks anxiously.
"What happened? I'll tell you what happened! I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I get home ... and guess what I found? Your daughter, my wife, Jean, naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed!
This is unforgivable! The end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!
Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. Jean would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."
Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.
"Paddy, there, I told you it must be a simple explanation.............She never got your email!"

Bad Product Names...

Kerrmudgeon (07-27-2017), Russ T Gate (07-30-2017)
Old 07-27-2017, 10:37 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Who was MISS LUBE RACK OF 1955?

Can You believe this? Take note all you young people . . . pictures, especially on the Internet, never go away.

TOO FUNNY
– Guess who was Miss Lube Rack of 1955?

I know, you have no idea! !

She could be a Movie star?

Recording artist?

Politician?

Her name is Nancy D'Alesandro. Still stumped?

Nancy D'Alesandro is today known as Nancy Pelosi,
the former Miss Lube Rack 1955!

Yup, she started down at the gas station doing lube jobs with the boys!

Now she lubes us all!

Have a Great Day all!

Last edited by MAD IN NC; 07-27-2017 at 10:38 PM.
Kerrmudgeon (07-27-2017), tuxnharley (07-28-2017)
Old 07-27-2017, 11:55 PM
Railroadman
Team Owner

Received 5,010 Likes on 2,529 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-‘19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

And I suppose somewhere, somehow there is someone who actually has so much time on their hands they will actually look at every one of those. For the rest of us, who actually have lives........
Old 07-28-2017, 01:16 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Evening Mike and everyone....up late and found a few more gifs for y'all....

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 07-28-2017 at 01:18 AM.
MAD IN NC (07-28-2017)
Old 07-28-2017, 03:27 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Originally Posted by Railroadman
And I suppose somewhere, somehow there is someone who actually has so much time on their hands they will actually look at every one of those. For the rest of us, who actually have lives........
Glad is all good w ya.. I have time and ability to do it like Kermie for a long running thread

I challenge you to feel free to add content for the 1,000+ other people who'd look at the thread every weekend otherwise as they say in CFOT

S***

Last edited by MAD IN NC; 07-28-2017 at 03:32 AM.
The following 4 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
After38Years (07-28-2017), Kerrmudgeon (07-28-2017), tuxnharley (07-28-2017), vettpapaw (07-28-2017)
Old 07-28-2017, 09:27 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Here are some things to think about????

AVOCADOS
A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6.

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had avocados."

If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again! Men will get it the first time.

My work is done here.

WATER IN THE CARBURETOR
WIFE: "There is trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous "

WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburetor is. I'll check it out.

Where's the car?

WIFE: "In the pool".

STATISTIC
THIS IS A FRIGHTENING STATISTIC , PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST WORRISOME IN RECENT YEARS.

25% of the women in this country are on medication for mental illness.

That's scary. It means 75% are running around untreated.

THE PHONE
A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decided to buy her a cell phone. He showed her the phone and explained to her all of its features.

Meg was excited to receive the gift and simply adored her new phone.

The next day Meg went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end.

"Hi Meg," he said, "how do you like your new phone?"

Meg replied, "I just love it! It's so small and your voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't understand though."

"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband.

"How did you know I was at Wall-Mart?"

HE MUST PAY
Husband and wife had a tiff. Wife called up her mom and said, "He fought with me again, I am coming to live with you."

Mom said, "No darling, he must pay for his mistake. I am coming to live with you.

TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE

From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."

Then he made the earth round and He laughed and laughed and laughed!
Old 07-28-2017, 10:36 AM
bothred
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Iceass been watching a little Nascar?

MAD IN NC (07-28-2017)
Old 07-28-2017, 10:41 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Damn this plastic packaging......

Why do they have to make it so hard to open....

Old 07-28-2017, 11:35 AM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

My husband and I divorced over religious differences.
He thought he was God, and I didn't.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Marriage is a three-ring circus:
Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

For Sale :
Wedding dress, size 8.
Worn once by mistake.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman:
Before marriage and after marriage.
Why were hurricanes usually named after women?
Because when they arrive, they're wet and wild, but
when they go, they take your house and car.
The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove
seemed way too qualified for the job.
"Look Miss," said the foreman, "have you any actual
experience in picking lemons?"
"Well, as a matter if fact, yes!" she replied.? "I've
been divorced three times."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can
remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.
The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me
the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."
The old man says without hesitation,
"I now pronounce you man and wife."

I was in the express lane at the store quietly fuming.
Completely ignoring the sign, the woman ahead of me had slipped into the check-out line pushing a cart piled high with groceries.
Imagine my delight when the cashier beckoned the woman to come forward looked into the cart and asked sweetly, "So which six items would you like to buy?"

Wouldn't it be great if that happened more often?

Because they had no reservations at a busy restaurant, my elderly neighbor and his wife were told there would be a 45-minute wait for a table. "Young man, we're both 90 years old," the husband said . "We may not have 45 minutes."
They were seated immediately.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

Three friends from the local congregation were asked, "When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?"
Artie said: "I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man."

Eugene commented: "I would like them to say I was a
wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives."

Al said: "I'd like them to say, "Look, he's moving!"

Smith climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.

Looking up, he asks the Lord... "God, what does a million years mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A minute."
Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A penny."
Smith asks, "Can I have a penny?"
The Lord replies, "In a minute."

A man goes to a shrink and says, "Doctor, my wife is unfaithful to me. Every evening, she goes to Larry's bar and picks up men. In fact, she sleeps with anybody who asks her! I'm going crazy.
What do you think I should do?"
"Relax," says the Doctor, "take a deep breath and calm down. Now, tell me, exactly where is Larry's bar?"

John was on his deathbed and gasped pitifully.
"Give me one last request, dear," he said.
"Of course, John," his wife said softly.
"Six months after I die," he said, "I want you to marry Bob."
"But I thought you hated Bob," she said.
With his last breath John said, "I do!"

A man goes to see the Rabbi. "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it."
The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?"
The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me."
The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?"
The man then pleads, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?"
The Rabbi then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to
her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."
A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke to your wife. I spoke to her on the phone for three hours.
You want my advice?"
The man said yes and the Rabbi replied,
"Take the poison."
The following 2 users liked this post by Mike Terry:
Kerrmudgeon (07-28-2017), MAD IN NC (07-28-2017)
Old 07-28-2017, 01:45 PM
Bowtyeguy
Le Mans Master

Received 513 Likes on 354 Posts

I said to my wife, "When I die, I'd like to die having sex."

She said, "At least we know it’ll be quick."

How do you watch NASCAR without a TV?

You flush a bag of M&M's down the toilet.

- One good turn.................gets most of the blankets.

- Don't judge a book by its movie.

- The bigger they are.......................the harder they hit.

- Time waits for no man..............................but it always stands still for a woman of 39.

- Talk is cheap..............because supply exceeds demand.

- Where there's a will.............there are dozens of relatives.

- Rainy days and.......................automatic weapons always get me down.

- When the **** hits the fan.............your fan is probably too close to the toilet.

CAMEL TOE?
The following 2 users liked this post by Bowtyeguy:
Kerrmudgeon (07-28-2017), MAD IN NC (07-28-2017)
Old 07-28-2017, 02:23 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A tough U.S. Marine sergeant.....

A tough U.S. Marine sergeant got word that the father of one of his men had passed away. At roll call he snapped, "Hey, Smith, your father died!" The Marine fainted on the spot.
A week later the sister of another Marine died, and the sergeant once again called his men together. "Jones," he yelled out, "your sister died last night!" The Marine burst into tears.
Finally, word got back to the general about the sergeant's insensitivity, and he was called on the carpet and told to be less direct and gruff when one of his men suffered a tragedy.
A week later the sergeant was notified that Private Miller had just lost his mother.
Remembering what the general had said, he lined up his troop and ordered "Everyone whose mother is alive, please take one step forward - not so fast, Miller!"

New Secretary

The real estate boss got a hot new secretary. Afraid of sexual harassment issues he held himself off for a week, but finally overcome with lust, he decided to put some moves on her. But within a few weeks, he is feeling displeased at the way she is working, not caring, coming to work late, and so on. So, he pulls her aside, and has a little talk with her. "Listen, baby, we may have gone to bed together a few times, but who said you could start coming in late and slacking off?" Looking him in the eyes, she replied, "My lawyer!"

Lewis Black on Absolute Faith

You cant deny the faith of these Islamist people that we fight: its absolute. They believe that if they kill themselves, they'll be met in heaven with 70-some-odd virgins. Imagine that kind of faith -- to think that that would happen, when I haven't met one on earth.

rimshot!

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 07-28-2017 at 02:23 PM.
MAD IN NC (07-28-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To (@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES July 28th WEEKEND (@Y@)

Old 07-28-2017, 02:28 PM
duramaxsky
Safety Car

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Old 07-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

From Billy Schmit.....

THE 'Y' CHROMOSOME

People born before 1946 are called -
The Greatest Generation .

People born between 1946 and 1964 are called -
The Baby Boomers .

People born between 1965 and 1979 are called -
Generation X.

And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called -
Generation Y .

Why do we call the last group -Generation Y ?.......
Y should I get a job?
Y should I leave home and find my own place?
Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?
Y should I clean my room?
Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?
Y should I buy any food?
But perhaps a cartoonist explained
it most eloquently below...

Just thought you might want to know "Y"

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 10-20-2019 at 02:41 AM.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:41 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

this from Bill too.....not so much a joke but relevant none the less....

I have a job.

I work, and they pay me.

I pay my taxes and the government
distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case,
I am required to pass a random urine test
(with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes
to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question:
Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare cheque
because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.
I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their Bottom----doing drugs while I work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save
if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance cheque?

I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Oh, and also, all politicians have to pass a urine test too!
vetsvette2002 (07-29-2017)

Quick Reply: (@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES July 28th WEEKEND (@Y@)