Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: PFADT Sway Bars w/Pillow Blocks

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 07:55 AM
H1ghlndr
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default PFADT Sway Bars w/Pillow Blocks

Hey -

These are the Pfadt C6 Z06 Competition "Pfatty" Sway Bar Kit & Pfadt Sway Bar Pillow Blocks from my 2008 C6 Z06. They will work on C5s as well I believe. Includes pillow Pfadt bushings if you want to use stock mounts.

I believe these are the original Pfatty comp bars. 3 holes in front and 4 for rear adjustments. As you can see in chart, rear bars are more adjustable and wider range than new ones.

I am original owner. Great shape.

$700 + shipping (from 14534)
Tx,
Bob

Pfadt C6 Z06 Competition "Pfatty" Sway Bar Kit & Pfadt Sway Bar Pillow Blocks

Old 09-19-2017, 10:50 PM
88hurst
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’ll take these. Pm sent
Old 09-20-2017, 07:19 AM
H1ghlndr
Instructor

Tx! PM back.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:27 PM
H1ghlndr
Instructor

Sold!

Originally Posted by H1ghlndr
Tx! PM back.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:57 PM
TomdaToolman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 168 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by H1ghlndr
Hey -

These are the Pfadt C6 Z06 Competition "Pfatty" Sway Bar Kit & Pfadt Sway Bar Pillow Blocks from my 2008 C6 Z06. They will work on C5s as well I believe. Includes pillow Pfadt bushings if you want to use stock mounts.

I believe these are the original Pfatty comp bars. 3 holes in front and 4 for rear adjustments. As you can see in chart, rear bars are more adjustable and wider range than new ones.

I am original owner. Great shape.

$700 + shipping (from 14534)
Tx,
Bob

Pfadt C6 Z06 Competition "Pfatty" Sway Bar Kit & Pfadt Sway Bar Pillow Blocks

Why did you sell these bars? Were you dissatisfied with them in anyway? Would you buy them again?
Old 09-22-2017, 06:05 AM
H1ghlndr
Instructor

Loved them. Traded '08 Z06 for '18 Z06. Went to dedicated track car too and keeping new Z06 for street. C6 Z06 is so fast and well balanced on track that my speeds (and most others) are so high (I track mainly at the Glen), and started to see too many folks in unsafe situations, so I went to dedicated ex-Cup car. Wasn't going to cut up a great Z06 to put in a cage and Cup car is much cheaper in consumables.

Pfadt stuff is awesome. I also had adj. shocks. I really like the planted feel you get with the bars. Clearly shown in graphic, the adjustability and balance "tuning" was worth cost. The C6Z is so "loose" from factory, these enabled me to "tighten" car up which made me more comfortable. I could also change balance based on grip of track between bars and sway. Warmer conditions I would stiffen up and cold conditions I would soften up. Big temp swings here in Upstate NY. Obviously, slicks are a must. If not using slicks, wouldn't bother tuning suspension.

Would recommend bars and shocks to anyone who seriously tracks. I did't touch motor or exhaust and had stock tune and was turning 2:05s at Glen. Too fast without a cage IMO.

Cheers,
Bob

Originally Posted by TomdaToolman
Why did you sell these bars? Were you dissatisfied with them in anyway? Would you buy them again?
The following users liked this post:
TomdaToolman (09-26-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To PFADT Sway Bars w/Pillow Blocks

Quick Reply: FS: PFADT Sway Bars w/Pillow Blocks