C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PDR update files needed

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 07:27 PM
ltwon95
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 15 Posts

Default PDR update files needed

Hello all. I had my screen replaced this week at the dealership. pdr worked fine for one day. a request for an update appeared on my screen. asked for a file,which I do not have access to. would anyone be so kind to email me the files and instructions? walter.powell@cityofracine.org
thanks in advance
Old 09-23-2017, 08:06 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 835 Likes on 595 Posts

I say take it back to the dealership and have them flash in a fresh PDR calibration.

Otherwise, take a look at this post - you could download that file and load it into your car:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1594712388

Old 09-24-2017, 05:17 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,928 Likes on 5,333 Posts

Take it back to the dealer. Let them worry about getting the correct file installed. There could be something else wrong and the repair is under warranty so why not let them do their job?

As Bob posted I put a PDR file on a file hosting site that you can download. However, that was for my 2015 and it was released earlier this year. The last of two updates I had installed in my PDR. It may not work with whatever year car you have and it might be out of date now.

Bill

Last edited by Bill Dearborn; 09-24-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To PDR update files needed

Quick Reply: PDR update files needed