Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Procharger Vertical Air to Air Race Intercooler w/ piping

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 01:32 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Procharger Vertical Air to Air Race Intercooler w/ piping

I am selling my Procharger race vertical air to air front mount intercooler off my C7Z06 F1X build. Intercooler has been modified to support two additional Turbosmart 50mm BOV's (main reason Prochargers throw belts is not enough blow off valve) and a Turbosmart 60mm wastegate (you can boost control your Procharger, I am using M2K's Motec M84 ECU for port injection control and boost control...ramp the boost in and put all the power down on the hit).

All flanges are professionally drilled and welded by M2K Motorsports, nothing half-assed. Also comes with upgraded 4" piping from intercooler to throttle body with MAF relocation from intercooler end-tank to intercooler piping for more consistent readings (less velocity and turbulence) and the factory 3" lower pipe with Procharger BOV flange between procharger head unit and intercooler. I will also include Procharger trimmed factory radiator shroud/ducting and lower undertray, so this is a direct bolt-in system. Piping is professionally powdercoated black...but the core is painted black on end-tanks with the core/fins left natural aluminum, didn't want to risk anything effecting airflow.

Does not include any BOV's or WG but can for the right price, but I am planning to reuse these on the new A2W setup we are developing.

This setup has supported well over 1000whp in Houston summer heat. Asking price is $1200 shipped.

Old 11-18-2017, 08:08 PM
tking7
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

pm sent
Old 11-19-2017, 11:09 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Replied. Sorry for the delay, just logged back on.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:12 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Sold!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Procharger Vertical Air to Air Race Intercooler w/ piping

Quick Reply: FS: Procharger Vertical Air to Air Race Intercooler w/ piping