Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Hurst short throw shifter with bonus skip shift eliminator, brand new! Corvette C4 ZF

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 11:07 PM
dakleenupman
Pro

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16
Default Hurst short throw shifter with bonus skip shift eliminator, brand new! Corvette C4 ZF

Up for sale is a brand new, original Hurst made, short throw shifter for 1989-1996 Corvette C4 with 6 speed ZF transmissions. You’ll get what’s pictured. Included is a bonus skip shift eliminator (CAGS) for 1996 model year that is normally sold separately. If the skip shift eliminator will not be needed, I’ll reduce the price by $10.

These are extremely hard to find but still can be found occasionally. All installation instructions and hardware included as well as Hurst stickers for those who like to show their pride! This is the real deal folks!

$200

I accept PayPal payment via Friends and Family (personal)or Chase quickpay. Will accept local cash and pick up in Round Lake or Lake Zurich Illinois areas. Will ship for free in CONUS (at set price of $200)or deduct $15 for local transaction.

Reply here or PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking and have a fantastic day!

Last edited by dakleenupman; 02-21-2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Added info and pics
Old 02-21-2018, 05:35 PM
dakleenupman
Pro

St. Jude Donor '16

Bump for added info and pics!
Old 02-22-2018, 09:45 AM
dakleenupman
Pro

St. Jude Donor '16

This has been SOLD!
The following users liked this post:
sgtcongo (02-26-2018)
Old 02-26-2018, 01:46 PM
sgtcongo
Intermediate

Received 37 Likes on 8 Posts

Got it today Thanks Again!!
Old 02-26-2018, 03:35 PM
dakleenupman
Pro

St. Jude Donor '16

Originally Posted by sgtcongo
Got it today Thanks Again!!

You sir are welcome! Hope you enjoy it!
Old 07-22-2018, 02:56 AM
Eric Marin
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question

What Is the skip shifter? Is it necessary? And did this shifter come with a **** in its original packaging? I know its sold already. I Just had questions, thank you.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:41 PM
OldCorvetteFan
Pro

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric Marin
What Is the skip shifter? Is it necessary? And did this shifter come with a **** in its original packaging? I know its sold already. I Just had questions, thank you.
The skip shift bypasses the factory system that locks out the second gear gate under certain conditions. It's normally not a problem if you're driving with any level of aggression, but if you're just tooling along in traffic, it can surprise you when you're trying to do a smooth shift from first to second, and the shifter appears to just lock up while you're trying to (now) jam it into second.

The shifter doesn't come with a ****. It will accept the factory shift **** - or an aftermarket one.

Steven
Old 07-23-2018, 02:15 AM
dakleenupman
Pro

St. Jude Donor '16

Thanks for the assist OCF!

Get notified of new replies

To Hurst short throw shifter with bonus skip shift eliminator, brand new! Corvette C4 ZF

Quick Reply: FS: Hurst short throw shifter with bonus skip shift eliminator, brand new! Corvette C4 ZF