C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

[C2] Corvette parts and car dealers in LA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 05:02 PM
Mr Fufu
Pro

Received 166 Likes on 103 Posts
Default Corvette parts and car dealers in LA?

Hi guys!

I'm flying into Los Angeles tomorrow for a week long vacation. We start out with 3 days in L.A., then 2 days in San Diego, 2 days in Palm Springs, ending with 3 days in Las Vegas. I'll be renting a car and would like to visit some Corvette related places, so this is where you come in.

Can you recommend some vendors to visit? I'm interested mostly in the earlier cars, C1, C2' and C3's.

I'm thinking of visiting Corvette Mike's in Anaheim - one can always dream of another one... My wife will be with me, so it looks doubtful that I'll wind up doing something really crazy like buying another car. But you never know!

Other than Corvette Mike, what other places should I check out?

Are there any Corvette parts vendors in Southern California or Las Vegas that would be worth visiting?

I'm also interested in auto memorabilia and auto books. Any good specialty bookstores to check out?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Alex
Old 02-21-2018, 05:46 PM
Boyan
Drifting

Received 466 Likes on 294 Posts

Default Cars

GM Downunder in costa mesa. But call John first to see his work hours. There is a really good airplane museum 1 block away that has nice cars too! Cant remember name, but you can google. Its on the north side if john wayne airport.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:28 AM
Duck916
Team Owner

Location: Various places in California. Not currently aflame.
Received 634 Likes on 392 Posts

Very close to Corvette Mike is West Coast Corvette. If you're going to stop at one, might as well stop at the other. There's also Coast Corvette nearby in Anaheim (they are smaller).

Will you be visiting the Peterson Automotive Museum? That's worth a trip. The Nethercutt Auto Museum is in the north valley, so it's probably a hike from where you'll be, but it can be fun, too (more older cars there).

If you're in the Newport Beach area, there's usually a good cars & coffee on the Balboa peninsula on Sunday mornings.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:17 AM
vetintheblood
Burning Brakes

Location: Beavercreek Ohio Currently own: 1958 Silver Blue Corvette
Received 752 Likes on 253 Posts
2023 C1 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Corvette Specialties on El Cajon Blvd in San Diego usually has a few treasures to check out.

Have a fun trip!

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette parts and car dealers in LA?

Quick Reply: [C2] Corvette parts and car dealers in LA?