C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

(☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) First weekend in Spring 2018

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 11:17 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) First weekend in Spring 2018

Good Morning everyone! g'day from the guys on top...

First weekend of spring, a time when spring fever turns to cars and carnal thoughts.

Remember, this is your thread and a tradition. Your participation is invited and.....expected.

A few moving pictures to warm you up.....

https://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20180323/gifs_22.gif[/img]

....and a few from next door.....

Name:  P4yT0WC.gif
Views: 32
Size:  1.74 MB
Name:  Z1Fu1QR.gif
Views: 81
Size:  2.73 MB
Name:  VPKTKA8.gif
Views: 29
Size:  1.83 MB
Name:  SeAwrpt.gif
Views: 35
Size:  1.99 MB
Name:  psOS7oV.gif
Views: 47
Size:  9.56 MB
Name:  8u0udbX.gif
Views: 32
Size:  1.76 MB
Name:  dQviiIU.gif
Views: 34
Size:  1.77 MB
Name:  lxvOQZx.gif
Views: 37
Size:  1.54 MB
Name:  8TuyBIt.gif
Views: 33
Size:  1.15 MB
Name:  T9NzBnd.gif
Size:  3.00 MB
Name:  fuMtpmi.gif
Views: 28
Size:  1.64 MB
Name:  LIV7f8w.gif
Views: 31
Size:  1.97 MB
Name:  WvkJ6FG.gif
Views: 83
Size:  2.62 MB
Name:  s3KDVDo.gif
Views: 80
Size:  2.98 MB
Name:  cuacX1G.gif
Views: 30
Size:  1.01 MB
Name:  HjqwNQa.gif
Views: 97
Size:  2.44 MB
Name:  XCt4tfE.gif
Views: 92
Size:  2.64 MB
Name:  O7ahvrM.gif
Size:  2.00 MB
Name:  droP8XE.gif
Size:  1.25 MB
Name:  X7RE0j0.gif
Size:  494.7 KB

Last edited by Kerrmudgeon; 03-22-2018 at 11:18 PM.
The following 6 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
427 Z (03-23-2018), 60n1st (03-23-2018), C.W.C. (03-23-2018), lisa'69t-top (03-23-2018), MAD IN NC (03-23-2018), vetintheblood (03-23-2018) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 03-22-2018, 11:26 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

The Husband store.....

A store that sells new husbands has opened in Dubuque, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor , where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives who love sex.

The second floor has wives who love sex, have money and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

SENIORS......

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says, "Please come over here and help me.
I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,
"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..."
he said with a deep sigh ............

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

The following users liked this post:
MAD IN NC (03-23-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A prisoner.....

A prisoner in jail receives a letter from his wife: "Dear Husband, I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden. When is the best time to plant them?" The prisoner, knowing that the prison guards read all mail, replied in a letter: "Dear Wife, whatever you do, do not touch the back garden. That is where I hid all the money." A week or so later, he received another letter from his wife: "Dear Husband, You wouldn't believe what happened, some men came with shovels to the house, and dug up all the back garden." The prisoner wrote another letter back: "Dear wife, now is the best time to plant the lettuce."

A small boy is sent to bed by his father.five minutes later:"Da..aaad"
"What"
"I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water?"
"No. You had your chance. Lights out."
five minutes later: "Daa....aaad..."
"WHAT!?"
"I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water?"
I told you NO! Ifyou ask again I'll have to spank you!"
five minutes later.."Daaaa....aaaad!"
"When you come up to spank me can you bring a drink of water?"

Growing Tomatoes

A beautiful woman loved growing tomatoes, but couldn't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red. One day, while taking a stroll, she came upon a gentleman neighbor who had the most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes.

The woman asked the gentlemen,"What do you do to get your tomatoes so red?" The gentlemen responded, "Well, twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden naked in my trench coat and flash them. My tomatoes turn red from blushing so much."
Well, the woman was so impressed; she decided to try doing the same thing to her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two weeks she flashed her garden hoping for the best.
One day the gentleman was passing by and asked the woman, "By the way, how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?"
No", she replied, "but my cucumbers are enormous."

It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director what the criterion was that defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No," said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a room with or without a view?"

MAD IN NC (03-23-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 11:42 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

WHY SOME MEN HAVE DOGS INSTEAD OF WIVES
1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.
2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
4. A dog's parents never visit.
5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
7. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
9. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
11. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.
12. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.
13. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.

And last, but not least:
14. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.
To test this theory: Lock your wife and your dog in the garage for an hour. Then open it and see who's happy to see you!

HISTORY OF MATH TEACHING
1. Teaching Math In The 1950's
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

2.. Teaching Math In The 1960's
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

3.. Teaching Math In The 1970's
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80. Did he make a profit?

4.. Teaching Math In The 1980's
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: underline the number 20.

5.. Teaching Math In 1990's
A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? (There are no wrong answers, and if you feel like crying, it's ok.)

6.. Teaching Math In The 2000's
Same question as number 5 but if you have special needs or just feel you need assistance because of race, color, religion, sex, age, childhood memories, criminal background, then don't answer and the correct answer will be provided for you.

7.. Teaching Math In 2017
Un hachero vende una carrtada de maderapara 100 pesos El costo de la producciones es 80 pesos. Cuanto dinero ha hecho?
The following 2 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
427 Z (03-23-2018), warrenmj (03-23-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 11:43 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

427 Z (03-23-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 11:43 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Old 03-22-2018, 11:51 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

A guy goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The girl behind the counter says, "What size?"

He says, "I don't know."

She holds up a finger and says, "That big?"

He says, "Bigger."

She holds up three fingers and says, "That big?"

He says, "Smaller?"

She holds up two fingers and he says, "That's it."

She puts the two fingers in her mouth and says, "Medium."

A guy starts a new job, and the boss says, "If you marry my daughter, I'll make you a partner, give you an expense account, a Mercedes, and a million dollar annual salary."

The guy says, "What's wrong with her?"

The boss shows him a picture, and she's hideous.

The boss says, "It's only fair to tell you, she's not only ugly, she's as dumb as a wall."

The guy says, "I don't care what you offer me, it ain't worth it."

The boss says, "I'll give you a five million dollar salary and build you a mansion on Long Island."

The guy accepts, figuring he can put a bag over her head when they have sex.

About a year later, the guy buys an original Van Gogh and he's about to hang it on the wall.

He climbs a ladder and yells to his wife, "Bring me a hammer."

She mumbles, "Get the hammer. Get the hammer," and she fetches the hammer.

The guy says, "Get me some nails."

She mumbles, "Get the nails. Get the nails," and she gets him some nails.

The guys starts hammering a nail into the wall, he hits his thumb, and he yells, "****!"

She mumbles, "Get the bag. Get the bag."

Attached Images  
The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
427 Z (03-23-2018), MAD IN NC (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 03:57 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Kerrmudgeon (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 04:44 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Stupid signs

The following 4 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
427 Z (03-23-2018), Bowtyeguy (03-23-2018), Kerrmudgeon (03-23-2018), lisa'69t-top (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 09:03 AM
c1j1c2
Pro

Received 108 Likes on 55 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

A white guy woke up in a cell with an asian man and a black man. None of them had any idea what was going on. All of a sudden a mysterious man appears in front of them and says, “If all of your dick lengths combined can reach exactly 1 foot, I’ll let you all go. If not, I’ll kill you all”

All 3 men pulled down their pants and put their dicks together, the white guy had 4 inches, the black guy had 6 inches and the Asian guy had 2 inches.

The man then let them go. As they were leaving the cell, the white guy said: “You guys are lucky I’m white.”

The black said: “No way! You guys are lucky I’m black!”

And then the Asian guy yelled: “You guys are lucky I had a boner!”

A little boy and his grandfather are raking leaves in the yard. The little boy finds an earthworm trying to get back into its hole. He says, “Grandpa, I bet I can put that worm back in that hole.” The grandfather replies, “I’ll bet you five dollars you can’t. It’s too wiggly and limp to put back in that little hole.”

The little boy runs into the house and comes back out with a can of hairspray. He sprays the worm until it is straight and stiff as a board. Then he puts the worm back into the hole.

The grandfather hands the little boy five dollars, grabs the hairspray, and runs into the house. Thirty minutes later the grandfather comes back out and hands the little boy another five dollars. The little boy says,

“Grandpa, you already gave me five dollars.”

The grandfather replies, “I know. That’s from your grandma.”

Two drunks realize that they are sobering up and only have $1.25 between them. So, they buy a hot dog from a hot dog stand and go into the next bar.

They do shot after shot until the bartender demands that they pay up. The drunk with the hot dog opens his zipper and puts it through the opening. The other drunk gets down and starts sucking on it. The bartender throws them out.

The drunks go to several bars with this routine until they are beyond drunk.

“Man,” one of the drunks says, “that hot dog trick worked great.”

“Actually,” the second drunk says, “I ate the hot dog at the second bar.”

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow’s final exam.

“Now class, I won’t tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that’s it, no other excuses whatsoever!”

A smart *** guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked: “What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?”

The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering.

When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says: “Well, I guess you’d have to write the exam with your other hand.”

A deaf man enters a pharmacy to buy condoms and tries to explain what he wants with sign language.

The pharmacist doesn’t understand anything so the deaf man puts forth his p…s and 50 dollars.

The pharmacist then also pulls out his p…s, takes the 50 dollars and puts them in his pocket.

The deaf man gets all red in his face and starts to waive violently at the pharmacist who says:

– “If you cannot stand losing, you should not make a bet!”

A man walks into a whorehouse looking for a little action and he goes up to the house owner and asks, “Hey, can I get a piece from one of your fine ladies you’ve got here?” “Sorry sir,” the owner responds, “but, we’re all full.” “Aw, please I really need some poon tang!” And the owner answers, “Well, there is one girl left but when you go meet her you have to wear this black condom.”

“Whatever,” the man answers quickly and races upstairs.

A few hours later the man comes down and says: ”Wow, that was great. She didn’t even make any noise. But why did I have to wear the black condom?”

And the owner answers, “Respect for the dead.”

There was a young and beautiful woman Demi who married and had ten children.

When her husband died, she decided to get married again and had seven more children.

Again, her husband died. So Demi married one more time and this time she had five more children.

Unfortunately, she finally died.

Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her.

He thanked to the God for this very loving woman and said, Our Lord, they are finally together.

One mourner woman leaned over and quietly asked her friend, “Do you think he means her first, second or third husband?”

Her friend replied, “I think he means her legs.”

Lucifer appeared before a small town congregation. Everyone started screaming and running for the front church door, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away.

Soon everyone was gone except for an old gentleman John who sat calmly.

Lucifer walked up to him and said, “Don’t you know who I am?”

The old man replied, “Yes, sure I do.”

Lucifer asked, “Aren’t you going to escape?”

“No, sure ain’t,” said the man.

Lucifer asked, “Why are not you afraid of me?”

John replied, “I have been married to your sister for over 50 years.”
The following 3 users liked this post by c1j1c2:
C.W.C. (03-23-2018), Kerrmudgeon (03-23-2018), MAD IN NC (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 12:51 PM
davidf59
Burning Brakes

Received 81 Likes on 38 Posts

Dolly Parton and Queen Elizabeth arrived at the Pearly Gates on the same day.

They met with an angel to find out if they would be admitted to Heaven

The angel said, "Unfortunately, there's only one space in Heaven today so I must decide which one of you will be admitted."

The angel asked Dolly if there were some particular reason why she should go to Heaven.
Dolly took off her top and said, "Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts God ever created and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity."

The angel thanked Dolly, and asked Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, the same question.

The Queen walked over to a toilet, tapped the lever and flushed it without saying a word.

The Angel immediately said, "OK, your Majesty, you may go into Heaven."

Dolly was outraged and asked, "What was that all about? I showed you two of God's own perfect creations and you turned me down. She simply flushed a toilet and she got admitted to Heaven! Would you explain that to me?

"Sorry, Dolly," said the Angel, "but even in Heaven, a royal flush beats a pair - no matter how big they are."
MAD IN NC (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Stare at this for 15 seconds and tell me what you're having for dinner....
MAD IN NC (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Private Audience With the Holy Mother

After a long life of unselfish service, Father John O'Malley died and went to heaven. St. Peter met him at the gate and said: "John, you did such a wonderful job for us on earth, we'd like to do something special for you. You name it; it's yours." John thought for a moment and said: "I'd like a private audience with the Holy Mother." St. Peter told him it would be arranged.On the appointed day, St. Peter escorted John to the Holy Mother's sanctuary. John went before Her, knelt, and said: "Holy Mother, I've always looked to You for guidance, and You have granted me peace and serenity through some difficult times. But I have one question that has nagged me during my whole time on earth. In all the paintings that were done of you, and in all the sculptures that were carved of you, you always looked so sad. Why is that?" Mary thought for a moment, pursing her lips. She said: "I always wanted a girl."

Old guys....

There were two old geezers living in thebackwoods of the Ozarks...Rufus and Clarence.They lived on opposite sides of the river, andthey hated each other. Every morning, just aftersun-up, Rufus and Clarence would go down totheir respective sides of the river and yellat each other
"Rufus!!" Clarence would shout. "You better thank yor lucky starsI cain't swim...er I'd swim this river and whup your butt!!"
"Clarence!!!" Rufus would holler back. "You better thank YOURlucky stars that I cain't swim...er I'd swim this river and knockyour head off!!!"
This happened every morning for twenty years.One day the Army Corps of Engineers comes along and build a bridge.Still, every morning, every day for another five years this yellingacross the river goes on, even with the bridge.
Finally... Mrs. Rufus had had enough. "Rufus!" she squallersone day. "I cain't take no more!! Ever day for 25 yearsyou've been threatenin' to whup Clarence. Well, there's the bridge...have at it."
Rufus thought for a moment. Chewed his bottom lip for another moment."Woman!" he declared, snapping his suspenders into place, "I'm gonnacross that thar bridge and I'm gonna whup Clarence's butt!!!"He walked out the door, down to the river, along the riverbank,came to the bridge, stepped up onto the bridge, walked abouthalfway over the bridge, looked up...
TURNED TAIL AND RAN SCREAMING BACK TO THE HOUSE,SLAMMED THE DOOR, BOLTED THE WINDOWS,GRABBED THE SHOTGUN AND DOVE,PANTING AND GASPING, UNDER THE BED!!!
"Rufus!" cried to the misses. "I thought you wuz gonna whup Clarence's butt!!!"
"I was, woman, I was!!" he whispered.
"Rufus!" cried the misses. "What in tarnation is the matter?"
"Well," muttered the terror-stricken Rufus, " I went to the bridge...I stepped up on the bridge...walked halfway over the bridge...looked up..."
"And?" asked Mrs. Rufus, breathless with suspense.
"And," continued Rufus, "I saw a sign that said"Clearance, 13 feet, 6 inches" he ain't neverlooked that big from the other side of the river!!!

Old is when...

Your sweetie says, 'Let's go upstairs and make love,' and you answer, 'Honey, I can't do both!'

Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

'Getting a little action' means, 'I don't need to take any fiber today.'

'Getting lucky' means you find your car in the parking lot.

You start saying things like, 'Gee, this sebaceous cyst is killing me!'

Someone mistakes you for a sun-dried tomato while you're shopping at the grocery store.

An 'all nighter' means not getting up to pee!

427 Z (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 01:35 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

One from Sam K......

A golfer, now into his golden years, had a lifelong ambition to play the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedre, Florida, exactly the way the pros do it.
The pros drive the ball out over the water onto the small green that is on a small spit of land. It was something the golfer had tried hundreds of times without success. His ball had always fallen short, into the water.
Because of this, he never used a new ball on this particular hole. He always picked out one that had a cut or a nick, as did many other "average" golfers when negotiating very challenging holes.
Recently he went to Sawgrass to try again. When he came to the fateful hole, he teed up an old, cut ball as usual, and said a silent prayer. However, before he could hit the ball, a powerful voice from above seemed to be booming out from the clouds, saying,
"Wait! Replace that old ball with a brand new one, a Titleist ProV1 if you have it."
The golfer complied, with some slight misgivings, despite the fact that this same force seemed to be implying that he was going to finally achieve his lifelong ambition.
As he stepped up to the tee once more, the voice came down again, "Wait. Step back. Take a practice swing."
So he stepped back and took a practice swing, certain now that this heavenly force was going to make his dream come true.
The voice boomed out again, "Take another practice swing."
Dutifully, he did. He stopped expectantly and waited; a long silence followed.
Then, the voice again, "Use the old ball."

MAD IN NC (03-27-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 01:36 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Signs and Newspaper Headlines

"Toilet Out Of Order: PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW.”
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -
In a Laundromat:
AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------------------------
In a London department store:
BARGAIN BASEMENT UPSTAIRS...
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------------------
In an office:
WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
In an office:
AFTER TEA BREAK, STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --
Outside a second-hand shop:
WE EXCHANGE ANYTHING - BICYCLES, WASHING MACHINES, ETC. WHY NOT BRING YOUR WIFE ALONG AND GET A WONDERFUL BARGAIN?
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------
Notice in health food shop window: CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS...
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------
Spotted in a safari park:
(I sure hope so.)
ELEPHANTS, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
Seen during a conference:
FOR ANYONE WHO HAS CHILDREN AND DOESN'T KNOW IT, THERE IS A DAY CARE ON THE 1ST FLOOR.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------------
Notice in a farmer's field:
THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------
Message on a leaflet:
IF YOU CANNOT READ, THIS LEAFLET WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET LESSONS.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------------------
On a repair shop door:
WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK.)
Proofreading is a dying art, wouldn't you say?
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --
Now The Headlines:

Man Kills Self Before Shooting Wife and Daughter

This one I caught in a newspaper the other day and I called the Editorial Room and asked who wrote this. It took two or three readings before the editor realized that what he was reading was impossible!!! They put in a correction the next day.
Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
Really? Ya' think?
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Now that's taking things a bit far!
Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
What a guy!
Miners Refuse to Work after Death
No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so's!
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
See if that works better than a fair trial!
----------------------------- ------------------------------ ------------------------------
War Dims Hope for Peace
I can see where it might have that effect!
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
Ya' think?!
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Who would have thought!
Enfield ( London ) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
They may be on to something!
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?
Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge
He probably IS the battery charge!
New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
Weren't they fat enough?!
Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
That's what he gets for eating those beans!
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Do they taste like chicken?
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Chainsaw Massacre all over again!
Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
Boy, are they tall!
And the winner is...
Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
Did I read that right?
The following 2 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
427 Z (03-23-2018), Kerrmudgeon (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 02:43 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,939 Likes on 1,185 Posts

Default The latest hot rod part from O'Reilly Auto...........

https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor?q=121g

Last edited by tuxnharley; 03-23-2018 at 02:50 PM.
MAD IN NC (03-27-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 02:46 PM
427 Z
Tijuana Event Coordinator
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 123 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Thanks guys

Get notified of new replies

To (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) First weekend in Spring 2018

Old 03-23-2018, 03:59 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Name:  HOVPrV8.gif
Views: 22
Size:  1.22 MB

Old 03-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Although the numbers seem to be impossible, this little blurb was part of the ship's log on the Constitution......
Attached Images  
MAD IN NC (03-27-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 08:02 PM
GEM '62
Drifting

Received 581 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon
Although the numbers seem to be impossible, this little blurb was part of the ship's log on the Constitution......
A lot of drunken sailors. Sounds like great duty.
Kerrmudgeon (03-23-2018)

Quick Reply: (☻Y☻) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (☻Y☻) First weekend in Spring 2018