Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Two original gray (pewter) sport seats- needs upholstery/foam work, mid Atlantic

Old 04-09-2018, 03:27 PM
ericdwong
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Two original gray (pewter) sport seats- needs upholstery/foam work, mid Atlantic

EDIT- SOLD

Hello, for sale are the original sport seats from my 98, one driver’s, one passenger. They need some upholstery and possible foam work - the driver’s side shows more wear than the passenger side. The seats have 205k miles and the car has sat in an attached garage the past 2.5 years. I’m a single guy so the passenger side was hardly used. I’m also lighter and shorter than your average Corvette driver- so the bolsters don’t have the typical wear. I DID NOT use the automatic entry feature where it moves the seats back/forwards every time you turn off/on the car.

Full disclosure of all details I know, I've owned the car since late 2002 - keep in mind these are 20 year old seats from a daily driven car.
  • You may want to consider replacing the foam
  • I did not have a problem with the bladders
  • All of the motor mechanisms work (I tested the other day and took video)
  • I fixed the rocking seat several years ago
  • You’ll need to swap your seat belt buckles over (it’s just one nut per seat, driver’s side has electrical connector)
  • The bottoms where the bolt holes are- were a little bit surface rusted (car was NOT flooded) due to leaky weather stripping. I fixed them by repainting - water never got high enough to soak the carpet or reach anything else on the seats - they are not moldy.
  • The passenger control for “move forwards” feels a little tighter than the driver’s. It still works though.
Asking $300 local pick up, mid-Atlantic area. Willing to meet within 60 mile radius of north eastern Baltimore MD. Prefer not to ship. As is, no warranty.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by ericdwong; 11-09-2018 at 09:31 AM. Reason: sold
Old 04-21-2018, 07:30 AM
ericdwong
Race Director

Weekend bump. Open to offers
Old 05-22-2018, 11:29 AM
ericdwong
Race Director

still available
Old 08-17-2018, 10:13 AM
ericdwong
Race Director

Bump Open to offers.

Get notified of new replies

To Two original gray (pewter) sport seats- needs upholstery/foam work, mid Atlantic

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Two original gray (pewter) sport seats- needs upholstery/foam work, mid Atlantic