Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: corvette wheels

Old 04-21-2018, 01:04 AM
bvenniro@gmail.com
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corvette wheels

i just bought a 93 40th and it has these rims and tires on it, i have the original rims being refurbished and bought new tires. i haven't had time to find out anything about them but they need to go next week sometime.
i really don't what year they are for but , in real good shape. 2 different colors , front gray and rear black they are 17" front and back. if somebody can use them you have them for 50% off the of value for a used rim, you pay ship.

also , i have front chrome front plate in good shape, FREE !! you pay ship, that's to anyone and not tied to the wheels sale.

if anybody can suggest a real good repair book for the 93 coupe , I'm looking for something that tells it all EXAMPLE: interior lights, radio, antenna trim parts, owners manual would be nice.

let me know,

thank you ,
Bobby V.
Attached Images      
Old 04-21-2018, 07:17 AM
Cruisinfanatic
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Clifton Park, NY ..............Clearwater, FL ... 85 Original Owner
Received 552 Likes on 431 Posts

Originally Posted by bvenniro@gmail.com
i just bought a 93 40th and it has these rims and tires on it, i have the original rims being refurbished and bought new tires. i haven't had time to find out anything about them but they need to go next week sometime.
i really don't what year they are for but , in real good shape. 2 different colors , front gray and rear black they are 17" front and back. if somebody can use them you have them for 50% off the of value for a used rim, you pay ship.

also , i have front chrome front plate in good shape, FREE !! you pay ship, that's to anyone and not tied to the wheels sale.

if anybody can suggest a real good repair book for the 93 coupe , I'm looking for something that tells it all EXAMPLE: interior lights, radio, antenna trim parts, owners manual would be nice.

let me know,

thank you ,
Bobby V.
you must list price
Old 04-21-2018, 07:30 AM
gould
Intermediate

How wide are the rears ? Looks like they have 315s on them from the pic are they 11s ?
Old 04-21-2018, 12:32 PM
belairbrian
Melting Slicks

Received 358 Likes on 290 Posts

Buy the Factory Service Manual (Available in paper or on CD) anything else is a waste of money.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Fastnail
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

Originally Posted by belairbrian
Buy the Factory Service Manual (Available in paper or on CD) anything else is a waste of money.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:36 PM
Fastnail
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '16

Interested, price?
Old 04-21-2018, 10:26 PM
bvenniro@gmail.com
Heel & Toe

Default tire width

Originally Posted by gould
How wide are the rears ? Looks like they have 315s on them from the pic are they 11s ?
the tires say, 315/35ZR17 102Y ON THE REAR sorry if your referring to the rim it self, i have no idea. the tires are not what i would ride on as far as tread left.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:28 PM
bvenniro@gmail.com
Heel & Toe

Default manual

Originally Posted by belairbrian
i bought one from a member

thanks,

bobby v
Old 04-21-2018, 10:34 PM
bvenniro@gmail.com
Heel & Toe

Default wheels

Originally Posted by Fastnail
Interested, price?
Fastnail, i don't know what their worth, all i know is the originals I'm have re-furbished are going to cost me 125.00 each = 500.00

can you handle that plus pick up ? or you pay shipping which I really don't want to do right now, i just don't have the time.

bvenniro@gmail.com
Old 04-21-2018, 10:37 PM
bvenniro@gmail.com
Heel & Toe

Default wheels

Fastnail, i don't know what their worth, all i know is the originals I'm have re-furbished are going to cost me 125.00 each = 500.00

can you handle that plus pick up ? or you pay shipping which I really don't want to do right now, i just don't have the time.

bvenniro@gmail.com
and just so you know , those pictures are very good, those wheels are really in great shape all the way around.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:45 PM
bvenniro@gmail.com
Heel & Toe

Default wheels and tires

Originally Posted by Cruisinfanatic
you must list price
I'll take 150.00 a piece but , comes as a package, buy them all. we'll talk about pick-up or shipping if the price is agreed to or, make an offer.

i just would like to see them go to a forum member who needs them or I'll just put them on Craig's list if there's no interest from anyone.

thank you.

bobby v.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:21 AM
Fastnail
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '16

Email sent

Get notified of new replies

To corvette wheels

Search this Thread