Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG Motorsports Coil overs & Monoballs in Action

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 10:47 AM
LG Motorsports
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 571 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Default LG Motorsports Coil overs & Monoballs in Action

This is why LG Motorsports Coil over package is still the best. For the serious Corvette owner, there is no other choice.

Racing for over 4 decades, we have been able to refine what we want in a track car. Our cars have won more pro races than any independent Corvette team in America .

Racing is a game of "Inches and Ounces" and there is no reason to leave anything on the table EVER!

enjoy the video and especially watch this car EAT the Bumps in turn 17 at Sebring.

Thanks
Lou Gigliotti
LG Motorsports
972-429-1963

Mosport Turn 5 Leading the Factory GM Fellows Cadillac until GM Begged me on my radio to let him by so they could win the Manufactures championship,. HA They promised me $80k to do it,>> so Like a fool, I did and they DID NOT PAY> gee, who would have thought?

live and learn. TO Ron's credit he thanked me and acknowledged it on the PA in the victory circle for the pass by.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:34 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

Holy sh*t Lou, you're RIPPIN...

Did that really happen for real...the 80g's, or are you f'in with me? You don't seem like the guy to move aside and eat 80k. You took the fall for real and let'em pass you by?
Old 05-22-2018, 01:20 AM
LG Motorsports
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 571 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by K.I.T.T.
Holy sh*t Lou, you're RIPPIN...

Did that really happen for real...the 80g's, or are you f'in with me? You don't seem like the guy to move aside and eat 80k. You took the fall for real and let'em pass you by?
Yes it happened. and yes they did NOT pay me. it was 2005 I won the next race at Sears point. they begged me and I got fooled.

I thought they would not only pay me but maybe give me a test in the Factory Corvette. Fool me once shame on YOU, fool me twice Shame on ME!

the Next year, GM had to get the SCCA to add 190 pounds to my car to slow me down and I lost the championship by 1 point.
Thanks GM.

That is why we not only race and win but we built our own cars and used racing to build and innovate our Corvette Street products. You can not win that many races without making some really good parts!

I should write a book someday!!

LG

BELOW, Mid Ohio, Pole, Led every lap, Won the race, Factory Cadillac did not even make the podium. Second was a factory Volvo Turbo, 3rd was a Porsche 911. BUT you can see the Caddy behind us (Where they stayed!)

Last edited by LG Motorsports; 05-22-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:58 AM
NSFW
Burning Brakes

Received 166 Likes on 136 Posts

You gotta start recording your radio traffic. What story THAT would be.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:59 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by LG Motorsports
Yes it happened. and yes they did NOT pay me. it was 2005 I won the next race at Sears point. they begged me and I got fooled.

I thought they would not only pay me but maybe give me a test in the Factory Corvette. Fool me once shame on YOU, fool me twice Shame on ME!

the Next year, GM had to get the SCCA to add 190 pounds to my car to slow me down and I lost the championship by 1 point.
Thanks GM.

That is why we not only race and win but we built our own cars and used racing to build and innovate our Corvette Street products. You can not win that many races without making some really good parts!

I should write a book someday!!

LG

BELOW, Mid Ohio, Pole, Led every lap, Won the race, Factory Cadillac did not even make the podium. Second was a factory Volvo Turbo, 3rd was a Porsche 911. BUT you can see the Caddy behind us (Where they stayed!)

F a book...go all in and make a documentary damnit...I've been sayin it!

You should find someone talented and let them run with it. LG and a real solidly edited video series...people love that sh*t.

Last edited by KnightDriveTV; 05-22-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-26-2018, 01:46 PM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

That's a bad *** pic Lou!!!!
The following users liked this post:
LG Motorsports (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018, 02:41 PM
oharal
Drifting

Received 297 Likes on 219 Posts

So cool! I loved watching you in that flame livery C6 back then. I was but a fledgling racing fan as a kid then. Going on 27 now and looking back those races shaped me big time! Living the Corvette dream now...
The following users liked this post:
LG Motorsports (05-30-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To LG Motorsports Coil overs & Monoballs in Action

Quick Reply: LG Motorsports Coil overs & Monoballs in Action