C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fs c6 headlight lens and service always in stock ready to ship

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 10:14 AM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Pensacola Florida GO GATORS!!! www.rlsebring.com www.c6c7vette.com
Received 174 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Default Fs c6 headlight lens and service always in stock ready to ship

A member asked if I was still doing Corvette C6 Headlights... UMMMM YES!

Continuing on with the Lens sale and Lens replacement Services. 149.95 just lens, 310.00 with a factory style gasket pre-installed (made for my lens) includes shipping.

This weeks crop of bezels making their way to the paint shop. Will be coming out Gloss Black.

Celebrating 10+ years selling and servicing the C6 Headlights. Still PROUD to own and staying involved with the Corvette Community.

Last edited by RLSebring; 07-30-2018 at 06:00 PM.
The following users liked this post:
pdc001 (06-10-2018)
Old 07-29-2018, 10:44 AM
brooklands
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I like your lenses but the engraved website in a visible position is a nogo for me
Old 07-30-2018, 05:58 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by brooklands
I like your lenses but the engraved website in a visible position is a nogo for me
There's a few that just don't like the website and I have lost a few sales, that I am aware of, BUT I also have had many that didn't like the website but bought anyway because of the quality of my lens verses the others and also they said after a short time they don't notice it.

Old 07-30-2018, 06:01 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Fs c6 headlight lens and service always in stock ready to shipA member asked if I was still doing Corvette C6 Headlights... UMMMM YES!

Continuing on with the Lens sale and Lens replacement Services. 149.95 just lens, 310.00 with a factory style gasket pre-installed (made for my lens) includes shipping.

This weeks crop of bezels making their way to the paint shop. Will be coming out Gloss Black.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Lew Shaw
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default gaskets

I believe my OEM gaskets are in perfect shape. Will they NOT fit your lenses? Is the price for lenses without gaskets $149 PER PAIR?
Thanks!
Lew Shaw
Old 12-09-2018, 08:25 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by Lew Shaw
I believe my OEM gaskets are in perfect shape. Will they NOT fit your lenses? Is the price for lenses without gaskets $149 PER PAIR?
Thanks!
Lew Shaw
The gaskets fit. You'll have to use a drop of liquid adhesive on the tabs where needed to hold them in place.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:55 PM
Lew Shaw
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks! Still confused on prices....are the prices shown ($149.95 and $310) the price for sets of left and right or for each lens?
Old 12-09-2018, 11:48 PM
TorchRedFred
Le Mans Master

Received 1,636 Likes on 1,121 Posts

Originally Posted by Lew Shaw
Thanks! Still confused on prices....are the prices shown ($149.95 and $310) the price for sets of left and right or for each lens?
Since he din't get back to you, I will answer for him. The prices are for pairs. $150 for a pair of lenses, or $310 for a pair of lenses and gaskets.

http://www.c6c7vette.com/order-c6-lens

http://www.c6c7vette.com/lens-special
RLSebring (12-11-2018)
Old 12-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Rontime
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I bought lenses with gaskets almost a year and a half ago. I don't even need them yet! The lenses on my 2013 are still in great shape. Who knows what they will look like in 5 years? And the gaskets may be in poor shape by then, too. They could be hard to come by two generations down the road (C6 - C8). So they are boxed up in the garage next to the new rotors and brake pads. Heck, I only got 35K miles on the odo!
Old 12-10-2018, 06:55 PM
phileaglesfan
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 129 Posts

I have one lens that is showing hairline cracks so I will probably be replacing both soon. Where is your inscription located at on the lens? I see a bunch of writing on the lens in the picture. One of the advantages of your service is that the headlights would still be stock, but not crazy about the wording to be honest since it obviously is not OEM. Do you offer an R&I service for the lens/gasket? If so how much? I also have one broken mounting posts on one of my lens' bucket. Still hanging on there but I would like to get it fixed.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:57 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by phileaglesfan
I have one lens that is showing hairline cracks so I will probably be replacing both soon. Where is your inscription located at on the lens? I see a bunch of writing on the lens in the picture. One of the advantages of your service is that the headlights would still be stock, but not crazy about the wording to be honest since it obviously is not OEM. Do you offer an R&I service for the lens/gasket? If so how much? I also have one broken mounting posts on one of my lens' bucket. Still hanging on there but I would like to get it fixed.
I'll see if I have a better pic of the lettering. My website runs up by the turn signal lens.All That writing on the lens is whats required for the lens to be both DOT AND ECE compliant.

You can see in the pic above that the lettering is not very noticable from 3 feet out. Most that didn't care for my website being on them bought anyway because they knew my reputation on here would make sure the lens were quality. Once installed (over 4000 sets of these lens sold to date) almost all said they don't notice the lettering anymore.

Lens only as a DIY are 149.95 pair shipped.

Lens with gasket already installed are 310.00 shipped. If you want me to install the lens it would be 450.00 for labor and includes return shipping 760.00 total. I would need your lights for 3 to 5 days and depending on your color I may be able to do an exchange to minimize downtime for you.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:03 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Remember this from about 8" away.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:20 AM
SXGT
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Been lurking around some threads about headlights, Looks like Sebring has a good product but with just lens purchase it I am weary of sealing them back on myself. Is it a pain in the butt to do. I am not 100% sold on the c7 look on the c6. Not sure if I want to get just the lens or whole new housing.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:42 AM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by SXGT
Been lurking around some threads about headlights, Looks like Sebring has a good product but with just lens purchase it I am weary of sealing them back on myself. Is it a pain in the butt to do. I am not 100% sold on the c7 look on the c6. Not sure if I want to get just the lens or whole new housing.
I have the best instructions on my website for doing the replacement. There are literally thousands now (since 2008) that have successfully did the job with great results. Patience is the main key. Some lights are easier than others and in cases where the customer just had a big problem they would send the basket case to me to finish for them. All options are good options. DIY to save some money or have me do the job. I have some cores in stock at the moment to do an exchange (your money and lights for my complete plug and play lights) to minimize downtime at no extra cost

The morimoto lights look good but I stayed away from them from the get go. They have had issues and charge the customer to correct those issues. I've also already changed several sets of lens on their assemblies to my lens mainly because I have a better lens and they are clear.

WWW.C6C7VETTE.COM

Last edited by RLSebring; 01-09-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:22 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Bump

Only lens NOT produced in China. Gotta watch out for that virus...
Old 03-21-2020, 08:51 AM
drewz06
thing knower
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 925 Likes on 683 Posts

this guy is 100% and as for the logo, that's just a ridiculous reason to avoid....

no one is going to see it when you're driving down the street, let alone from even two feet away.
RLSebring (03-24-2020)
Old 03-22-2020, 10:13 PM
Rolla
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

These lenses fit like they should!!

This is not a 30 minute project, take your time and the rewards will come.

All put back together with switch back led’s.

Get notified of new replies

To Fs c6 headlight lens and service always in stock ready to ship

Old 03-23-2020, 02:48 AM
v8sten
Drifting

Received 179 Likes on 134 Posts

how much for some gaskets?
Old 03-23-2020, 02:43 PM
bradbusa
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this a service you're offering where we ship our headlights to you and you replace the lenses? Or do you send the lenses and we replace them ourselves?

I'm going to need some lenses soon!

Thanks,
Brad
Old 03-24-2020, 11:17 AM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by drewz06
this guy is 100% and as for the logo, that's just a ridiculous reason to avoid....

no one is going to see it when you're driving down the street, let alone from even two feet away.
Thanks for the input! I live by one rule... Put 100% into my product, 100% in my work. Unfortunately that's not enough for some which is OK. I know I won't win over everybody.

Quick Reply: Fs c6 headlight lens and service always in stock ready to ship