Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTT: Free New & used parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 09:47 PM
ariba
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Free New & used parts

Hello
FOR Free
I am leaving the country in a few days but I am leaving my place tomorrow. So the offer will be only until the 17th or early 18th about until 48 hours.

New 3 pulleys New trans filter and other new 1 M Benz part. used front & rear bumpers used front & rear 1977 impact crash bars, rear black Luggage Rack & a few parts.
located at Parkville MD. You can call me at any time 24 hours until the 18th this is just for Corvette friends. the parts worth at least $500 +
All OR Non
Who is the lucky one
I don't have time for text pleas just Call
4 1 0 422 4 222

Last edited by ariba; 07-16-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:02 PM
0Willcox Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 1,813 Likes on 1,458 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

I know this might sound goofy, but if you want you can ship all the items to me and I'll give them away on the next pay it forward thread during the Christmas season... Each and every item you send will be listed as free...... and in the pay it forward thread listing you as the donor...

If interested email me at Service@Willcoxcorvette.com. I assure you anything you ship me will be given away. I have plenty of these items in stock but if it pays' it forward I'm in.

Ernie
Old 07-16-2018, 11:18 PM
ariba
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank You and it's a honor that Mr. Ernie is the first reply. I really have no time I am very busy packing my & family stuff. other thing it will cost me a lot to ship them, How ever planning to come to me I hope he brings a truck or a SUV for space.
thanks
Old 07-17-2018, 12:17 AM
0Willcox Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 1,813 Likes on 1,458 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by ariba
Thank You and it's a honor that Mr. Ernie is the first reply. I really have no time I am very busy packing my & family stuff. other thing it will cost me a lot to ship them, How ever planning to come to me I hope he brings a truck or a SUV for space.
thanks

The bumper covers... yeah they would be an issue. If they are the original urethane bumpers I hate to say it.. but I'd toss them vs worrying about shipping them (including the impact bumpers)... they are a dime a dozen here and most original urethane bumpers are suspect to cracking when installed...

I'm sorry, don't mean to sound callus, there just isn't much of a demand for them. (this would be up to you). The shipping on one bumper cover would cost you around 65-90 dollars each which is crazy.... Hopefully someone in need will see this thread and be willing to pay this for an original bumper or impact strip.... The shipping cost for a free part would probably be worth it.... but what a PITA to ship for you....

Smaller items you have... if you can tell me the items, and the weight... I'd pay the shipping just for the pay it forward thread in December and like I said, I'd give you full credit for the donation..... if you want email me direct at Service@Willcoxcorvette.com. or hopefully someone else will see this thread and jump in.... This is a mighty kind offer so hopefully my bump will give someone an insight to a free part plus the shipping...

Ernie

Get notified of new replies

To Free New & used parts

Quick Reply: WTT: Free New & used parts