Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2018 Corvette Z06

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 08:37 AM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Received 34 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2018 Corvette Z06

$71K

Amazing Car! No mechanical issues at all. Runs perfect.
2018 Corvette Z06. 1LT
Navigation
Heads up display
Factory installed Jake logo on hood.
Very quick and reliable. ( 674 RWHP 694TQ)
All stock motor and exhaust
Sounds just like stock in tour mode , sport. Etc, screams when you open it up and want to feel all 700hp.
Halltech CAI
Lingenfelter pulley upgrade ( see pics for detailed itemized list)
Meth injection added and professionally dyno tuned by Vengeance Racing. ( search them out if not familiar) excellent shop.
Dyno Tuned for E85 . E85 sensor installed. (Runs on premium or E85) ECU automatically adjusts . ( see pics for detailed itemized list)
You can reach out to Vengeance Racing to answer any technical questions. They are very knowledgeable and accessible through Fbook , corvette forum or their website. Very happy with their work.
Also has a professionally installed JL Audio Stealth Box dual 10 , powered by Hertz ACP10 Amp ( hidden behind rear hatchback cover) Bose 10 speaker system is a great sounding system but was lacking in the bass department. I love classic rock and this stealth box really brings the whole system together. Box has its own remote bass **** so it s simple to turn the bass up , down or off to your listening preference.
Car has been well maintained and kept waxed and garaged under soft California car cover when not driven. No curb rash on the rims , paint is in excellent condition , very minor scuff marks on lower front carbon flash front splitter ( nose of car is longer than you think when pulling up to a parking block) . Any questions , just ask. Thanks.

Last edited by SUNRISE1; 09-14-2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Add pics
Old 09-10-2018, 08:56 AM
robertbruce
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,222 Likes on 1,580 Posts

Price?
Old 09-10-2018, 11:34 AM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Originally Posted by robertbruce
price?
$67,000

Last edited by SUNRISE1; 09-15-2018 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Price change
Old 09-10-2018, 06:56 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

As requested , additional pics added. Interior , engine bay. Work orders/ invoices from mobile audio plus , speed Inc and Vengeance Racing. Happy to take any serious buyer out for a test drive and let you take it for a spin..but I won’t ride shotgun! It’s a great car and super fun to drive. Love the sleeper aspect of it as well. Absolutely smokes a stock Z06 during spirited driving from light to light! You have all done it. You look over at the race car next to you and you just can’t help yourself sometimes. All the safety features are still in tact , traction control , all driving modes / exhaust modes fully functional. Methonol is easily to fill, uses the windshield washer fluid tank. Built in safety features for the meth injection as well but really simple to use . Led lights show you it’s on . Test button as well. Green led and its spraying! Cools those IAT’s . Just fill the washer fluid reservoir every so often. Tells you when it’s low. If you run out of meth , no worries just keep your foot out of it until you can fill it up. Still drivable without meth as long as you not flooring it.
E85 capable as well. Converted and dyno tuned by Vengeance Racing. Runs on premium pump gas as well.
Larger Lingenfelter pulleys adds 2-3 psi boost . Halltech CAI lets more air in , more air more fuel , more power! This was the easy way to gain 125-150 hp over stock with no engine or exhaust mods! Keeps the car perfectly drivable like stock. And quiet , unless you want it to be loud, open her up! One owner. Bought new from Philips Chevy near Chicago. Same place I bought my 14’ C7 from. Any questions , just ask. Thanks.

Last edited by SUNRISE1; 09-11-2018 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-11-2018, 09:41 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Added more pics and short vid clips. I had a request for start-up and idle videos but file too large. So I texted them to him instead. Happy to email or text those to anyone wanting to hear it and see it running. Am I priced right for a 2018 Z06 with 3700 miles and 125 hp over stock with safe effective mods installed by a reputable shop such as Vengeance Racing and Speed Inc? I have Been out of the Vette sales game for awhile since I sold my 14’ a couple years ago. Price is flexible but I’m not desperate to sell either. Just looking at a different toy at the moment. Thanks!
Old 09-11-2018, 09:59 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Just lowered the price to $69,000!!
Make me an offer! Going to bed will check messages in the AM. Happy hunting.

Last edited by SUNRISE1; 09-13-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:31 AM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Bump
Old 09-13-2018, 06:50 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Bump
Old 09-13-2018, 07:33 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Originally Posted by robertbruce
Price?
make me a reasonable offer.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:24 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

For those that don’t understand HP ratings. I have received questions about HP numbers. Manufacturers sell cars based on Engine HP not actual power at the wheels . A stock Z06 does not have 650 HP at the wheels. A Stock Auto Z06 has about 550 hp at the wheels RWHP. The car I have listed for sale has 671RWHP , about 125 HP over stock , which would equate to about 770 engine or crank HP. Equally or more importantly are TQ numbers. That number is 694. Almost all the speed shops are selling packages based on Engine HP not RWHP. A 700 HP Lingenfelter package will not get you 700 HP at the tires. More like 600 in an Auto . Do your homework! This is a great car with lots of power with ZERO engine or exhaust mods! And priced right! Hope this helps.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:46 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

I can understand the hesitation but when I sell something I list it to sell ,I don’t mess around. No games no lies no gimmicks. I’ve seen cars listed on this forum for almost a year before they sold. That’s crazy.

Impossible to find a car like this. 2018 , low 3700 miles , $8000 worth of quality mods and dyno tuned from a very reputable shop ( Vengeance Racing) and a really nice JL Audio Stealth Box and still in the ball park of what everyone else is selling their stock Z’s for. Your probably going to modify your car anyway so why not start here with an extra 125 horse power over stock?! Whoever pulls the trigger won’t be disappointed. And certainly willing to let anyone come and test drive it as long as they are ready to buy. I have no problem with that. Lowering the price one final time! Not going any lower . I would rather pull the car from the market and keep it than give it away. Listed on Craig’s List and AutoTrader. Peoria IL area. I promise you it will sell !

$67,000
Old 09-18-2018, 08:08 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Bump. Thanks for the pms and text messages. Appreciate the interest. Slow to respond sometimes so be be patient with me please!
Old 09-19-2018, 01:53 PM
SUNRISE1
Instructor

Default Sold

​​​​​​SALE PENDING!

Thank you all for the inquiries and PM’s!

Get notified of new replies

To 2018 Corvette Z06

Quick Reply: FS: 2018 Corvette Z06