Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: S2T Performance Paddle Shifters-$175 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 11:14 PM
kronix
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Default S2T Performance Paddle Shifters-SOLD

New in Box, Never Used S2T Performance Paddle Shifters. "B2" Model. Black Powder Coated Aluminum
With Instructions for Install & How to change wiring for true F1 Performance.

SOLD- Thank You!!!

TTT for the best Paddle Shifter on the market! Just like the Lambos, Ferarris & other Super Cars have, now you can convert your automatic Corvette to have the same throttle controls as an F1 car. Wiring diagram included if you want to make the Right side Upshift & the Left side downshift. Very simple modification with numerous YouTube videos on How To, or just leave as is & upgrade the interior of your steering wheel!

$175 Shipped to the LOWER 48 (More than $60 off MSRP)

Last edited by kronix; 09-25-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:58 AM
Iamtiltproof
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Still in for $125 if no one takes them.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:33 AM
kronix
Racer

Originally Posted by Iamtiltproof
Still in for $125 if no one takes them.
They were $250 new, up your offer to $175 shipped & they’re yours. I’d rather make them book marks than take a 50% loss on them. They’ll sell, just a matter of time if you want them or not.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:53 PM
kronix
Racer

TTT

Upgrade the cheap plastic Paddle Shifter to the best Shifters on the market! Easy Install & you can even make it handle like an F1 car, left downshift & right upshift! Comes with instructions for install & wiring diagram!
Old 09-21-2018, 05:11 PM
VelocityC6z
Instructor

Received 50 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by kronix
TTT

Upgrade the cheap plastic Paddle Shifter to the best Shifters on the market! Easy Install & you can even make it handle like an F1 car, left downshift & right upshift! Comes with instructions for install & wiring diagram!
False advertising....... haha

But, glws
Old 09-21-2018, 05:37 PM
kronix
Racer

Originally Posted by VelocityC6z

False advertising....... haha

But, glws
How's that "false advertising'? You can change the wiring to make the left downshift & the right upshift, just like an F1 car. Why don't you just STFU & move on & learn your ****!

Azzhole

Last edited by kronix; 09-21-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:46 PM
VelocityC6z
Instructor

Received 50 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by kronix
How's that "false advertising'? You can change the wiring to make the left downshift & the right upshift, just like an F1 car. Why don't you just STFU & move on & learn your ****!

Azzhole
Well that was a really rude response... I tried to make light of a situation I thought that you also were.... for the record I was joking over it and legitimately wanted to say good luck with selling it because they seem pretty cool for what it’s worth on an automatic.

Handling to me is suspension, tires, vehicle weight, braking, etc,.... uhhh, paddle shifters, maaaybe? What’s the weight of the stock shifters? They must weight less...

To each his own I guess. I hope they increase the lateral g-force in a turn at V.I.R for whoever buys them.

Last edited by VelocityC6z; 09-21-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:52 PM
kronix
Racer

Originally Posted by VelocityC6z

Well that was a really rude response... I tried to make light of a situation I thought that you also were.

Handling to me, is suspension, tires, vehicle weight, braking, etc,.... uhhh, paddle shifters, maaaybe? What’s the weight of the stock shifters? They must weight less...

To each his own I guess. I hope they increase the lateral g-force in a turn at V.I.R for whoever buys them.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Do you know what F1 shifters are? The left shifter downshifts & the right shifter upshifts, so why would you even say "false advertising"? It's even against forum rules to say **** like that, but you obviously don't know that. WTF are you talking about G-Force? This is replacing the cheap plastic paddle shifters, and just like s2T website says, you can make the car perform just like an F1 car, as far as shifting, that's all.

No need for the "false advertising" Bullshit, because it's not! You're not interested in them, so why the hell did you even have to open your trap? I guess you think you're funny? You're not & you're wrong! Your thread has been reported.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:50 PM
kronix
Racer

To The Top
Old 09-23-2018, 10:29 AM
farmington
Safety Car

Received 1,119 Likes on 798 Posts

Was actually thinking about buying these. Not any more
Old 09-23-2018, 10:31 AM
kronix
Racer

Originally Posted by farmington
Was actually thinking about buying these. Not any more

Why's that?
Old 09-23-2018, 04:18 PM
AzMotorhead
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 97 Likes on 68 Posts

I’m looking at putting a quick release hub on my column will these work with one??
Old 09-23-2018, 04:29 PM
kronix
Racer

Originally Posted by AzMotorhead
I’m looking at putting a quick release hub on my column will these work with one??

I don't see why they would, they would just replace the plastic paddle shifters you already have on your steering wheel. they wouldn't interfere with anything on the column. The difference in the paddles is these would extend a little higher than stock ones & a little lower than stock, but on the center bar of the wheel. They don't extend deeper into the steering column, the thickest part of the paddle which is in the center, is the same thickness as the stock paddles, so if they don't interfere with a quick release hub, these won't. Hope that helps Motorhead!
Old 09-25-2018, 08:38 PM
kronix
Racer

SOLD - Thank You!

Get notified of new replies

To S2T Performance Paddle Shifters-$175 Shipped

Quick Reply: FS: S2T Performance Paddle Shifters-$175 Shipped