Sponsored by:

Chevrolet MY REWARDS program

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 11:37 AM
bsterling9
Instructor

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Chevrolet MY REWARDS program

Time to vent. I bought my 2019 GS in May and I had some points accumulated in the MY REWARDS program due to a couple of service appointments. I found that I had enough for a $100 voucher, so I went ahead and redeemed it. I wanted to get the embroidered arm rest cover that had the GRAND SPORT emblem. I called two local dealers and they both said that part is TBA (even though it fits ALL C7's, not just 2019's). The item is available for purchase ONLINE, but you cannot use a voucher online! You have to redeem the voucher in person at a dealer! Nobody could explain to me why it is available online and not through the dealer network. The MY REWARDS program is a flipping joke. Anyone else have to deal with this crap?
Old 09-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Michael T*
Drifting

Received 945 Likes on 428 Posts

I was able to order what I wanted over the phone from the dealer with the part number. They even gave me a discount. They called a couple days later when it came in. There was no shipping cost, so the drive to the dealer was kind of a wash.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:23 PM
bsterling9
Instructor

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael T*
I was able to order what I wanted over the phone from the dealer with the part number. They even gave me a discount. They called a couple days later when it came in. There was no shipping cost, so the drive to the dealer was kind of a wash.
Good! I am glad somebody has a success story.

Get notified of new replies

To Chevrolet MY REWARDS program

Quick Reply: Chevrolet MY REWARDS program