Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Competition seats in MA

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 06:31 PM
Splitter
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Competition seats in MA

Hi everyone,
I’ve been trying to find a dealership in MA that is selling a C7 with competition seats (so that I can sit in them and try them) but I’m having no luck whatsoever. I have my eyes set on a really nice 2014 LRG with all the bells n whistles (and comp seats!) but its in California.. so I cant just go and sit in it..
I live on Cape, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? Should I just take a trip up to MacMulkin, I’m sure they have at least one C7 up there with comp seats?
Just looking for input, not asking to sit in any of your Vettes 😁
I’m 6’5” 210lb so its a squeeze with the regular seats, I was curious how much easier/worse it would be sitting in Comp seats
Thanks all,
Bill
Old 09-24-2018, 08:38 PM
capevettes
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,543 Likes on 2,159 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2021 C8 of the Year Finalist Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C1 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2017 Corvette of the Year Finalist
2016 C2 of Year
2015 C3 of Year Finalist

Bill, my C7 Z06 has the regular seats, which are very comfortable. I did the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School last year in Nevada. I drove a C7 Z06 with the competition seats and was very comfortable in them. I didn't find them any more confining or uncomfortable than the standard seats. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm 6'1" 225. Not sure that helps you any, but they just didn't seem significantly different to me.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:05 PM
Bmwmike
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Splitter
Hi everyone,
I’ve been trying to find a dealership in MA that is selling a C7 with competition seats (so that I can sit in them and try them) but I’m having no luck whatsoever. I have my eyes set on a really nice 2014 LRG with all the bells n whistles (and comp seats!) but its in California.. so I cant just go and sit in it..
I live on Cape, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? Should I just take a trip up to MacMulkin, I’m sure they have at least one C7 up there with comp seats?
Just looking for input, not asking to sit in any of your Vettes 😁
I’m 6’5” 210lb so its a squeeze with the regular seats, I was curious how much easier/worse it would be sitting in Comp seats
Thanks all,
Bill
Im on long island which isnt exactly close but you can sit in my seats if you want. im 6'2 185 pounds. keep in mind if you get them and find them not to be comfortable you can trade them for base seats plus have the buyer give you cash cause the comp seats are more valuable.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:38 PM
Splitter
Racer

Originally Posted by capevettes
Bill, my C7 Z06 has the regular seats, which are very comfortable. I did the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School last year in Nevada. I drove a C7 Z06 with the competition seats and was very comfortable in them. I didn't find them any more confining or uncomfortable than the standard seats. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm 6'1" 225. Not sure that helps you any, but they just didn't seem significantly different to me.
Thank you for the reply! It does help, much appreciated!
Old 09-24-2018, 09:40 PM
Splitter
Racer

Originally Posted by Bmwmike
Im on long island which isnt exactly close but you can sit in my seats if you want. im 6'2 185 pounds. keep in mind if you get them and find them not to be comfortable you can trade them for base seats plus have the buyer give you cash cause the comp seats are more valuable.
Thats very true, thank you for the offer as well, you’re very kind! Do you have any pictures? I think this thread needs some comp seats to spice it up a bit haha

Get notified of new replies

To Competition seats in MA

Quick Reply: Competition seats in MA