Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: F/S: BBS LM Wheels for C5 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 07:50 PM
doncharlos
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: BBS LM Wheels for C5 Corvette

Asking $1800 plus shipping, wheels with good tires. I would estimate about $50 per wheel shipped in the lower 48 states so a conservative estimate would be $2000 total. For interested parties I will get specific shipment quotes.

I am selling a set of BBS LM Series Wheels that were removed from a 1999 Corvette. I bought the car wrecked, sight unseen, in August 2017 and have been parting it out slowly.
Initially I put the wheels on my C4 and drove it for a long time, but I sold that car recently with the original wheels and these are now collecting dust in my garage. One of the wheels has a ding on the outer lip but it doesn't effect driveability and the tire holds air fine (I drove on them for 8 months on the C4)

I have done some research and decoded the stamp on the center of the BBS wheels:

9JX17H2ET52 17X9 with 52mm offset - FRONTS with 275/40ZR17 Michelin Pilot Tires -between 3-4mm tread depth (<50%)

10JX18H2ET54 18x10 with 54mm offset - REARS with 295/35ZR18 Michelin Pilot Tires - between 7-8mm tread depth (80-90%)

Please respond to this thread or PM me if you need additional info. I am located in Tucson Arizona, I can arrange local pickup or figure out shipping.

My name is Don.

Showing damaged area of lip

Information stamp on wheel center

Closer view of damaged lip

Front wheel and tire

Front tire size - Michelin Pilot

Front wheel and tire

Information stamped on wheel center

Rear tire size Michelin Pilot

Rear wheel and tire

Rear wheel and tire

Here is what they looked like on the C5 I removed them from. I can't find any pictures of them on my C4

Last edited by doncharlos; 12-22-2018 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Updated tread depth with true measurements
Old 12-22-2018, 11:15 AM
doncharlos
7th Gear

El bumperino.

Wheels and tires still available.

PM me with offer, we can call/ text/ video chat for interested potential buyers.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:29 PM
doncharlos
7th Gear

Wheels are sold 1-20-2019.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S: BBS LM Wheels for C5 Corvette

Quick Reply: FS: F/S: BBS LM Wheels for C5 Corvette